Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

think we all saw this coming... that's why you dont stop taking yer meds

Could I just take a moment from all us Morrissey fans, and Light Housework fans, to wish her a speedy recovery and a quick return to good health...
Her paintings are true, magical and honest...
She needs our love and hope right now ....
She’s a good person ...

VIVA SHARON.......

yer such a cornball
Not about you is it ...
about your friend who you verbally abuse when you feel the need to ...
yes Sharon a good friend on here to many ...
tonight is about our Sharon...
so go away ... you selfish whore....
Grow up miss 4king attitude problem....
We don’t want you....
Solo wants Sharon ...
Not fatty fingers .....
with oil and muck
And duck shit underneath your scabby nails ....

i'm thinking about the poor people in the street who are no doubt traumatized after having to witness that shit. it was really in very bad taste. and that's very telling because she couldve gone nuts in a classy benevolent way, like going around handing out moldy bread or one each of her shoes to homeless people but she didnt. she chose to go the icky route. but, then, of course she did. of course she did.

i'm thinking about the poor people in the street who are no doubt traumatized after having to witness that shit. it was really in very bad taste. and that's very telling because she couldve gone nuts in a classy benevolent way, like going around handing out moldy bread or one each of her shoes to homeless people but she didnt. she chose to go the icky route. but, then, of course she did. of course she did.
Complete lack of even less empathy...
Exactly what age are you.???

Punk rock bowling looks pretty awesome this year

NOFX
Frank Turner
The Menzingers
ALL
Anti-Flag
The Queers
Roy Ellis
Pears
FYP
Bad Cop / Bad Cop
Seized Up
The Linecutters
The Sunnydales

Circle Jerks
Streetlight Manifesto
Leftover Crack
Gorilla Biscuits
Youth Brigade
The Bronx
Aggrolites
Good Riddance
Plague Vendor
Field Day
Urethane
Decent Criminal
Side Eyes
Suburban Resistance

Devo
Lunachicks
Murder City Devils
The Lawrence Arms
Municipal Waste
English Beat
Riverboat Gamblers
The Schizophrenics
Bishops Green
Bridge City Sinners
The Last Gang
Holy Fever
Babe Patrol
The Twits

In this thread, you may learn that upon hearing they've been institutionalized for wandering around the street in the nude, even I can scrounge up enough empathy to offer a well-wish to someone I generally dislike.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom