Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I adore being me. I find myself infinitely fascinating. There's no one I'd rather be with than myself. There's no one else I really care about.
too true dale,iwould hate to be someone else,you deserve a pat on the back for being in the same job for that length of time,34 years is some going.

It must be a little disconcerting at the moment if you're a 'person of colour' White people expect you to be loveable and cuddly. Not a bad bone in your body. No nuance of character, no negative emotions. Just adorable 'people of colour'. There's no democracy if the only freedom you're allowed is the freedom to be a good person. You're allowed to be as ugly as us.
I'm not ugly. Im cute.

calling the makhia bryant shooting racist is the height of insanity. the cop was called to the scene--what was he supposed to do? stand by and let this "loving, peaceful" 16 year old stab another black girl to death? then he would have been called racist for that. her movements in the bodycam footage showed no sign of hesitation, how else could the cop have stopped her in time? should he have lassoed her?

and then there's the mother on camera crying that "this never should have happened"/"this needs to stop". that c*** has no one to blame but herself. she's the one who raised a knife wielding maniac. she doesnt get to shift the blame onto "society" or 'the system'. maybe she should think about how the mother of the girl her daughter was about to stab would have felt after makhia had murdered her daughter. show some f***ing shame, you asshole. do better.

So go on benefits, I spent years helping people get settled on Benefits as they were about to be evicted from the homes 🏡 they had diligently paid rent for. Despite working hard for years the system wanted to punish them. They were like you, battling the odds, thinking giving in was somehow wrong. NO. You paid taxes, now take out what you put in. And let those........give YOU something back. Everyone else is screwing the system. Try it.

So I'm accused of squandering 'taxpayers money' because I'm feeling ill again. I've worked for 34 years. I'm a taxpayer. I've paid enough in tax over the years to see me through this illness and pay for it too. I owe noone anything.
The money you pay in taxes isn't ringfenced for your own personal use at a later date. It's not an insurance policy, you moron. Whatever tax you've paid would've been spent on the NHS, the education system, policing etc, probably around the same time as you paid it. You're a workshy c_nt and a drain on the public purse. You think it's perfectly acceptable to just take additional paid holidays so you can go enjoy yourself, getting pissed and hanging out with your friends in the park; all at the same time that the welfare state is screaming out for adequate funding.

You repeatedly talk about your alcoholism and your other mental health problems, but you do nothing to try to overcome these things. You've posted multiple times about having stopped taking your prescribed medication, and yet here you are again, clamouring for sympathy and approval. You're in your 50s, for f_ck's sake.

I was upset with Stream today. I didn't particularly want him to sit with me,but I made the effort. Then he bumped into people who he knew, and wanted to talk to more than me and excused himself. 'rejection is one thing but rejection from a fool is cruel'
Perhaps he was just bored sh_tless listening to your incessant whining. Who could blame him?

The money you pay in taxes isn't ringfenced for your own personal use at a later date. It's not an insurance policy, you moron. Whatever tax you've paid would've been spent on the NHS, the education system, policing etc, probably around the same time as you paid it. You're a workshy c_nt and a drain on the public purse. You think it's perfectly acceptable to just take additional paid holidays so you can go enjoy yourself, getting pissed and hanging out with your friends in the park; all at the same time that the welfare state is screaming out for adequate funding.

You repeatedly talk about your alcoholism and your other mental health problems, but you do nothing to try to overcome these things. You've posted multiple times about having stopped taking your prescribed medication, and yet here you are again, clamouring for sympathy and approval. You're in your 50s, for f_ck's sake.
Question for you...
Would you be vile and horrid to a kid in a wheelchair,
Or pick a fight with people on a cancer ward...
No you probably wouldn’t...

So why do you think it’s acceptable to be vile and horrid to someone with ongoing mental health problem?
Yes Dale has an illness...

Question for you...
Would you be vile and horrid to a kid in a wheelchair,
Or pick a fight with people on a cancer ward...
No you probably wouldn’t...

So why do you think it’s acceptable to be vile and horrid to someone with ongoing mental health problem?
Yes Dale has an illness...
Millions of people in the UK alone have mental health problems. I'm one of them. We don't all use them as an excuse for having other people carry us; we don't seek attention endlessly as though we're somehow special, and we certainly don't pretend to be unfit for work so we can go and get wasted with our mates. He's a self-pitying, shiftless c_nt.

Don't you think I'd be in work every day if I found it easy? Do you think it's any easier staying away? It's only a job. It's a wage. It's 37 hours out of my week. I'm not workshy. Well we know that because I've worked for 34 years. Believe it or not, I have serious social anxiety. I go through very real trauma. Rather than being penalised, I should have deem rewarded for working 'above and beyond'. I apologise to no one. I've done damn well considering my limitations.
Obviously, for you, it is easier to "stay away" from work, otherwise you'd get up out of your bed in the morning and get your arse into work. As for having social anxiety, you're exactly the same as innumerable other people. And, on the question of whether you should be "rewarded for working 'above and beyond'", you already are being rewarded. It's called a pay-cheque. You're more than halfway through your life. Maybe make an effort to overcome your mental health problems and stop f_cking whining.

I have serious mental problems that have gone unchecked for a long time. I don't act daft, and I manage to conduct myself, for the main part, in a reasonable fashion. I am very mentally ill, though. I hide it with drink. Getting drunk in an ironic way, hides the very real madness I feel I'm going through.
Come let me give you a hug, you daft goose. You'll be fine.

I know what I go through. No27. I'm definitely not work shy. Just incredibly unbelievably shy. I always have been. I'm more shy than I'd ever care to admit. Why would I want to avoid work? It shouldn't be terribly hard to do. It brings in money. Why don't you think I'd be wanting to partake?
Not too shy, however, to head down to the park to see your friends and get drunk, though, eh?

No one's ever seen me when I'm shaking from head to toes. I was picked on for being gay, at school. I'm angry because I'm trying to cling to a job that I've tried to do to the best of my ability and I've never had anyone I can go home to to comfort me at the end of the day. I find it hard having to go to meetings at work because I was picked on at school for being effeminate. How am I supposed to try to explain this to my manager who is 23 years old and looking for promotion? Where do I begin?
I think you are doing really well. You say that you are painfully shy. I wonder if you might be on the autistic spectrum?

Drinking alcohol will not help you. Alcohol is a *depressant*. Try giving up alcohol you will start feeling better both mentally and physically and you will save money. You have been through so much trauma in your life. Trying to block it out with alcohol will not help you long-term. I'm glad you are off the antidepressants. There are lots of people who don't suit antidepressants and some people have been very damaged physically taking antidepressants and other psychiatric drugs they are very powerful drugs and were only meant for short-term use.

All you need is me, Dale. And not even for like KEEPS. Just like a coupla weeks. It'll be like a spring fling. A pump and dump.
Never take anti depressants. Not if they make you feel the way I did. Never, ever trust your Doctor if he prescribes Prozac. It's the worse thing I ever took. It makes you feel paranoid. It saps your energy. It nearly cost me my job because I became so apathetic. I'm only now coming off the tablets. Never, ever feel you need to take tabkets to cope with this mad world. You'll do it on your own. I don't care how forlorn you may feel. Take it from me. Never succumb to medication. You're worth more than that and it doesn't help you. In my experience it made me feel so much worse. Life should never have you prescribing to medication. Drink if you must. It's not nearly half as bad as what the pills did to me. Never, ever let the doctor tell you to take medication. It doesn't work.

I speak the TRUTH!
I'm very definitely on the side of not taking medication when you feel depressed. Don't even take counselling. It's best to wait for it to pass. I've tried medication and counselling and neither works. You could try telling yourself that you won't be here long. It's not too long to wait. I know non of us asked to be here and it can seem you're waiting an inordinate amount of time.... But it does pass. Try to be strong. You're not the only one feeling this way. We've all felt the same. We've all been there. We know how you feel.
Dale

Never take anti depressants. Not if they make you feel the way I did. Never, ever trust your Doctor if he prescribes Prozac. It's the worse thing I ever took. It makes you feel paranoid. It saps your energy. It nearly cost me my job because I became so apathetic. I'm only now coming off the tablets. Never, ever feel you need to take tabkets to cope with this mad world. You'll do it on your own. I don't care how forlorn you may feel. Take it from me. Never succumb to medication. You're worth more than that and it doesn't help you. In my experience it made me feel so much worse. Life should never have you prescribing to medication. Drink if you must. It's not nearly half as bad as what the pills did to me. Never, ever let the doctor tell you to take medication. It doesn't work.
I agree with you about antidepressants and other psychiatric medications. Antipsychotic medication is actually stronger than antidepressants. I disagree with you about drinking alcohol though as it can be a problem for some people and there are alcoholics. Alcohol is very expensive. Alcohol can affect the liver and heart. Alcohol is actually a *depressant* it can be very dangerous to mix alcohol with antidepressants. I choose not to drink alcohol I don't like it. Sometimes at church in some churches they have real red wine at Communion the Lord's Supper. I don't like smoking cigarettes either.

Obviously, for you, it is easier to "stay away" from work, otherwise you'd get up out of your bed in the morning and get your arse into work. As for having social anxiety, you're exactly the same as innumerable other people. And, on the question of whether you should be "rewarded for working 'above and beyond'", you already are being rewarded. It's called a pay-cheque. You're more than halfway through your life. Maybe make an effort to overcome your mental health problems and stop f_cking whining.
You lack empathy. I don't know if that is something that can be overcome.

I agree with you about antidepressants and other psychiatric medications. Antipsychotic medication is actually stronger than antidepressants. I disagree with you about drinking alcohol though as it can be a problem for some people and there are alcoholics. Alcohol is very expensive. Alcohol can affect the liver and heart. Alcohol is actually a *depressant* it can be very dangerous to mix alcohol with antidepressants. I choose not to drink alcohol I don't like it. Sometimes at church in some churches they have real red wine at Communion the Lord's Supper. I don't like smoking cigarettes either.
im back on antipsychotic injection in 45 minutes

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom