Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm afraid of meat needing dogs, and I'm not up to bathing one. I don't know how I washed sleepys furry eyelids or how I kept him from getting my bed wet, I'm not up to it.

Painting a dog, for Murray, and Rolo, I wished them the best that way, but he says it's more than he can easily handle. Ignore the dog! Ignore the dog! So it's you to be forgiven. It was you? And the hairy beast? How can you stand him?

it was SO unclever, mozzybear. you are so so much more clever than the people at the simpsons, and so SO much sexier than how they portrayed you. im going to make myself traceable (once i figure out how) so you an' me can go blazer shopping, how's that sound? cheer you right up, im sure! love you babybear!!
Nerak has made herself traceable on here so that Morrissey can contact her should he wish to. She said it was the polite thing to do. Why not ask Nerak how to make yourself traceable so that Morrissey can contact you if he wishes to? Nerak has said that because Morrissey hasn't contacted her yet then he must approve of what she is doing on here.

By the way why did you write all that horrible stuff about Morrissey's beloved mother when she has just died? Why were you so critical of Morrissey when he was grieving for his mother? His mother was like his best friend as well as being his mother.

I broke down in front of my manager today. I was crying profusely. It was weeks of worry that came out while I was talking to him. Worry about letting him down, worry about letting my workplace down and worry about letting myself down. I'm not going to be sacked, but it's not going to be an easy ride when I get back, they have a business to run, after all. I'll never ever admit to drink. I don't need to. It's my depression and anxiety that kills me. Drink is just one of those things I do to cope.
Cheers

As I say, it's non of my business if people decide to become fat or obese. It does become my business when there's a correlation between obesity and death from Covid and we're being kept indoors. There's no excuse for being fat. It should be frowned upon as much as alcoholism. Some people partake of too much drink. Others partake of far too much food.

Because I'm lonely.
Are you? At least you have me even if you do treat me like garbage!

It's a lot better without them. I can understand how others may need them. I don't begrudge them that. I have to say that if taking Prozac makes you feel the way I did, you must have had to be in a truly shit state of mind in the first place to accept Prozac as any kind of normality. I obviously wasn't as ill as I thought I was.
I don't know what I'll do when injection time rolls around again but I suppose I will accept it unless I talk to my case manager and ask him to stop the injections because I think they make me stiff.

As I say, if these anti depressants are so brilliant why do I never feel suicidal when I suddenly decide to stop taking them.? All they've done is made me feel lethargic and paranoid. I'll carry on getting the prescriptions but not taking the tabkets because I have to look as though I'm taking the doctors advice in order to hang onto my job.
This is not a good idea. Instead you should tell your doctor how this medication makes you feel and that you need to try something else. Once you start lying to the doctor and figuring it out yourself you lose that resource.
You said previously that the tablets made you feel better though different. I'm not trying to argue with you or catch you being inconsistent but I read what you write and that is my impression based on the limited information I have.
Personally I think you should look for representation because I would not just accept that your pension has been changed. That doesn't sound fair to me especially when it seems to be the result of medical issues. I don't think think they could get away with that in the US and you should quietly talk to an attorney about this. It's something you should keep quiet if you're trying to keep your job but I don't think you should just accept it.

It's a lot better without them. I can understand how others may need them. I don't begrudge them that. I have to say that if taking Prozac makes you feel the way I did, you must have had to be in a truly shit state of mind in the first place to accept Prozac as any kind of normality. I obviously wasn't as ill as I thought I was.
Lots of people have had bad experience with Prozac and it shouldn't be a problem to switch to something else. I would google "bad effects of Prozac" and learn what to say, which should be true based on your experience but will also sound like what the doctor expects to hear. They can't make you take it. But to just quit taking it drastically and lie about it is not a solution.
You're in the system and you should try to work with it and make it work for you.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom