Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm I'm the break room and there's this pig grunting away. I wish I could take his photo. He looks like his name should be horst.
You used to, and still do occasionally, make fun of my heavy breathing. Take a vocaroo of the grunting. You'd need a phone...

I'm thinking who will win the Snooker final today, Big Ronnie O or little man Trump? I'm hoping for Ronnie.

And can the mighty Liverpool beat Leicester later on?

No-one will reply, sport doesn't seem that popular on here. I don't know though, maybe @rifke will reply, being a Villa fan? Although they lost yesterday, you must be disappointed right rif?

I'm thinking who will win the Snooker final today, Big Ronnie O or little man Trump? I'm hoping for Ronnie.

And can the mighty Liverpool beat Leicester later on?

No-one will reply, sport doesn't seem that popular on here. I don't know though, maybe @rifke will reply, being a Villa fan? Although they lost yesterday, you must be disappointed right rif?
devastated :(

i was hoping for a photo op for neil. he hasnt posted anything on instagram or twitter for MONTHS. is he still alive i wonder? :(

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom