Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Work is about to begin in earnest on the house we’re renovating. Roof siding and framing are done and the gutters go on Monday along with the start of the plumbing. Excited as it’s been a long time coming. Gonna be twenties farm Victorian with lamp like sconces on the wall a claw foot tub in one of the baths hardwood and a brick patio lined with French doors. My wife wants it to be as period as possible. I just want it done
Good to see a wife guy on MSOLO.

Plastic into the dryer is dangerous. You could have initiated a fire.
it was a material bandaid. and good heavens, it wasnt MINE. i wouldnt have been initiating anything.

Dale, my good chap, I'm very concerned about you!
These tablets are fantastic. I don't need counselling I just need these tablets. People might think it's a cop out but I'm only wanting to feel like everyone else. I've let the tablets work this time. They're doing the job. They really are working. Some people need counselling, I need the tablets. I feel happy.

These tablets are fantastic. I don't need counselling I just need these tablets. People might think it's a cop out but I'm only wanting to feel like everyone else. I've let the tablets work this time. They're doing the job. They really are working. Some people need counselling, I need the tablets. I feel happy.
How long must I stay on this stuff?
Don't give me anymore
Don't give me anymore

It made me cringe somewhat when a top scientist tried to allay people's fears of having to succumb to a vaccine that has only gone through 1 year of testing when it usually takes at least ten years for a vaccine to be rendered safe. She put on a strange voice as though she was speaking to a two year old and said 'it's only a teeny weeny amount of covid well be injecting into people' f*** off. You're putting nothing into me.
I don't want it either, in any form. Bunches of liars and puppets.

I bought a fountain pen you refill yourself. I bought ink. The pen wouldn't work for me. I found out on YouTube how to clean it out, and did so. Then I got a refund, and bought a different fountain pen. It's had glitches, nothing major, until about 2 hours ago. It stopped working. I tooled around with it, wasting ink, making a watery, inky mess, and somehow got it working again, wrote for nearly an hour, diary style, and now I wonder if fountain pens are worth the fuss. If that's all I've got plaguing me, I'm lucky, I know, but, I did grumble, when it wouldn't work.
20201121_183328.jpg

I bought a fountain pen you refill yourself. I bought ink. The pen wouldn't work for me. I found out on YouTube how to clean it out, and did so. Then I got a refund, and bought a different fountain pen. It's had glitches, nothing major, until about 2 hours ago. It stopped working. I tooled around with it, wasting ink, making a watery, inky mess, and somehow got it working again, wrote for nearly an hour, diary style, and now I wonder if fountain pens are worth the fuss. If that's all I've got plaguing me, I'm lucky, I know, but, I did grumble, when it wouldn't work.
View attachment 65812
No! Just use a normal pen!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom