Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

When I put my Smiths on the jukebox I like looking around to see if people are appreciating it.
...and are they?
...or do they complain about the volume?
How are you able to put the volume on max in a pub though? thought it'd be controlled from behind the bar.

Anyway, it's back to work tomorrow. I'm not opposed to work, I just feel ive had enough of it. I tell you what, I've worked for 30 years. I've done very well. I've persevered. But there comes a point in your life where work isn't everything. Don't you think I've done well for being on my own in my own flat for 23 years. Same job for 33 years. When can you retire? When is it acceptable? When is it retirement rather than being on the dole? I'd say 30 years of work is more than enough to earn you a respite.... but who knows.
That's more than enough time, just leave. I'm retired but nobody knows it, so I don't have to explain things to anybody and people don't envy me for doing nothing. The secret is working as a freelance, but you actually don't have to work. It's a facade. Of course you must have some savings and one or two little passive incomes, but I'm sure you'll manage it.

Something strange happened today. I was watching in youtube a politician talking in a famous TV show of my country, I got sick and I literally threw up. I knew I was somatizing things that were happening around, but this was amazingly quick.

Next time, I'll make a fuss. Or use the self checkout. I should report her. On the other hand, it's just $5. It hurts though, being ripped off. What does she get out of overcharging me?
okay here's the deal. im a grocery bint (have been ever since the pandemic started, needs must. however, i was for a while in the past before that as well) so i know how these things work. she didnt purposely rip you off. stop playing the victim and thinking everyones out to get you all the damn time. if you really think she purposely ripped you off what did you think she was gonna do with the money? take it from you to give to her likely giant grocery company that she probably loathes? uh no. did you think she was gonna keep it for herself? if she did, there would be no way she could take it since she had registered it into the till. if she wanted to rip you off she just wouldnt have given you back the correct change and put the rest in her pocket, but that would've also been tricky because there are likely cameras everywhere and no one would risk being fired in a pandemic over $5!!!! the idea that you think she purposely ripped you off is so farfetched and shows a really ugly combative mindset. so now you want to go and report this poor cashier whose job probably REALLY sucks right now and who is probably under a lot of stress over FIVE DOLLARS while you sit on your ass making absurd shoe purchases with GOVERNMENT MONEY?!?!?! im sorry, but that's disgusting.

and what probably ACTUALLY happened, is that something probably didnt scan because it wasnt in the system and so she probably had to key it in manually under the category "other". maybe next time pay attention when you're at the till rather than looking around for russell brand and watch things as they ring in and if you see something you dont understand ask about it on the spot. this will save everyone a lot of trouble as well as save you from being hated and talked about behind your back ("hey theres that nutty old-washcloth-smelling customer who accused me of ripping her off") every time you go into the store (which they probably do anyway).

Last edited:
okay here's the deal. im a grocery bint (have been ever since the pandemic started, needs must. however, i was for a while in the past before that as well) so i know how these things work. she didnt purposely rip you off. stop playing the victim and thinking everyones out to get you all the damn time. if you really think she purposely ripped you off what did you think she was gonna do with the money? take it from you to give to her likely giant grocery company that she probably loathes? uh no. did you think she was gonna keep it for herself? if she did, there would be no way she could take it since she had registered it into the till. if she wanted to rip you off she just wouldnt have given you back the correct change and put the rest in her pocket, but that would've also been tricky because there are likely cameras everywhere and no one would risk being fired in a pandemic over $5!!!! the idea that you think she purposely ripped you off is so farfetched and shows a really ugly combative mindset. so now you want to go and report this poor cashier whose job probably REALLY sucks right now and who is probably under a lot of stress over FIVE DOLLARS while you sit on your ass making absurd shoe purchases with GOVERNMENT MONEY?!?!?! im sorry, but that's disgusting.

and what probably ACTUALLY happened, is that something probably didnt scan because it wasnt in the system and so she probably had to key it in manually under the category "other". maybe next time pay attention when you're at the till rather than looking around for russell brand and watch things as they ring in and if you see something you dont understand ask about it on the spot. this will save everyone a lot of trouble as well as save you from being hated and talked about behind your back ("hey theres that nutty old-washcloth-smelling customer who accused me of ripping her off") every time you go into the store (which they probably do anyway).
I didn't look at the receipt until I got home. That was my mistake. I've stopped looking for Russell. I despise him.

i know everything, love.

and the people ripping you off are the ones charging you $5 to take their picture!! who does that?! i mean, i can see not wanting to have your picture taken, but if you're going to have it taken why charge $5?! from a friend no less!!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom