Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm going to blow my own trumpet. I've clawed my way through life. I've complained about it a lot of the time, but I'm still here. I'm damded proud of myself for getting here. I'm 51 years old and I struggled through every second of it. I'm still here.
Under the circumstances, I have just the song for you. Enjoy:

I just wanna say
I haven't been away
I'm still right here
Where I always was

Followed by this:

Walk right up to the microphone
And name
All the things you love
All the things that you loathe

:rolleyes:

LH taking a backhanded swipe aimed at Fake C.🤒
leading to a self defense psycho babble from Fake C.:anguished:

Kmart 'workers' are swipers
no cartoon painters are glommers

👨‍💻
Light Housework grabbed FC's only shoe as collateral for his priceless $5 psychobabble. FC said he was going to get even but did not realize he was now limp free. Because he showed no gratitude to Light Housework, his ungrateful heart gave the St. George News a hundredfold in return.

proxy-image

I'm having a Smiths blowout on the jukebox in a bar in Hucknall. Full blast. I'm increasingly liking The Queen Is Dead at full volume. I don't usually like that song. I told the bar girl I was fed up of all this debauchery and working from home hungover. It has to stop. She said 'I won't give you anymore then' I told her in desperate tones 'no, I've changed my mind, I'm happy with the debauchery'
Take up watercolor painting.

I'm having a Smiths blowout on the jukebox in a bar in Hucknall. Full blast. I'm increasingly liking The Queen Is Dead at full volume. I don't usually like that song. I told the bar girl I was fed up of all this debauchery and working from home hungover. It has to stop. She said 'I won't give you anymore then' I told her in desperate tones 'no, I've changed my mind, I'm happy with the debauchery'
This is the last song I will ever sing
(Hurray)
No, I've changed my mind again
(Awwww)
Goodnight and thank you

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom