Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

or rando anon complainer could get an account and put Light Housework on ignore?
o_O Fake C suggesting orders from his fainting couch as he runs Light Housework to the ground. 🎨 💃 🖌 No shame this FC! :mad:

proxy-image

Light Housework could give you a pointer or two about the aesthetics of your mansion. Maybe you can give Bernie some of that wonder weed and he might work miracles finding work for you too. :lbf:

@Light Housework I think your self portrait was your best work but there is something happening with your technique that seems like you're getting more comfortable getting the paint to do what you want.
There are two things happening. One is the paint and I think the more you work with it the better you will get. The other is the drawing. Because you were working from a photo for your self portrait instead of your imagination I think it has something more distinctly "you."
So one part is handling the paint. The other part is drawing something you see. It's okay to draw from your imagination or from memory but drawing things you see will also give you skills to draw from your imagination.
I know you want to paint people you've known and that you might not have photos to work from but also practice your drawing and if possible get someone to sit for you so you can do some sketches from life. Painting or drawing someone sitting in front of you is different than working from photos and will make you better.
I like the process of painting too and seeing the stages. It's cool that you show the works in progress. That would be good for your youtube channel. But I also like it when I look at a painting and see the process, such as seeing pencil drawing in places where the paint hasn't hidden it.
62ef0a0dc65e5ebd45a8072838d062f9.jpg

This one shows some sketching that was done before paint was applied. Some people do ink and watercolor, too. I think the line under her right arm is pencil and then you can see other lines that are thicker and colored that are drawn with a paintbrush.
This is just a random one I found googling "watercolor pencil drawing from life."
This post got me on the right path, which led to finding out how to do wet on dry technique eventually, via YouTube videos. Hooray!

🤒

to thank FC for his wet on dry art advice:crazy:
making his portrait is order. here us a recect photo of 'F 'Billy Idol' Cham' for you to work off if:

idol-billy-image.jpg

Today a cashier ripped me off for $5. It's bothered me. She charged it as 'other' on the receipt. It's coming out of my bum fund.

Next time, I'll make a fuss. Or use the self checkout. I should report her. On the other hand, it's just $5. It hurts though, being ripped off. What does she get out of overcharging me?

Today a cashier ripped me off for $5. It's bothered me. She charged it as 'other' on the receipt. It's coming out of my bum fund.
You should make a painting of her holding your $5 and make her famous.
But also remember that she is a cashier and probably puts a lot of herself into her work every day. Maybe cashiers have some kind of sixth sense where they know that you get paid to loll around all day painting and get paid for it while they have to work super hard doing cleanup on aisle six, so she taxed you for that.

:rolleyes:

LH taking a backhanded swipe aimed at Fake C.🤒
leading to a self defense psycho babble from Fake C.:anguished:

Kmart 'workers' are swipers
no cartoon painters are glommers

👨‍💻

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom