Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I saw my musclehead buddy today. Someone left a half pound of weed in his yard. The homeless people do things like that. They stash things and forget where they left them. It looks like really good marijuana. BUT he called the police! It was so funny. I was there when the cops showed up and I had told him they're just going to keep it or sell it themselves so when they got here he told them he decided to keep it.
It's legal here so you can have this big bag of weed and show it to the cops and tell them you're going to keep it and they're just like "okay, I guess."
He said "I hope it doesn't have anything added to it," and the cop is like, "I could destroy it for you."
#LOL #SurePig
Neither of us has smoked it in a long time but when I see a big bag of good buds I want to smoke it. He asked if I wanted some but I had to be somewhere so I told him I'd talk to him later. So I guess I'm going to start smoking marijuana again.

Have to go now. #BLM

🤒
:crazy:
homeless peeps with no money just nonchalantly leave half pounds of weeds in random yards.
normal behavior by homeless peeps who to begin with are homeless and dont have money for
a puff or weed much less a half lb FFS:lbf:
its legal you can just throw it away if you dont want it but the Juicer called the police🧐
you were there when the police arrived and then told the Juicer that the police
was going to keep it or sell it. not before the police arrived but it occurred to you
when they arrived.:mad:
so the homeless peeps with no money or food or shelter normally abandon pounds of reefer
but employed cops steal pounds of reefer...:crazy:
that makes perfect sense. LOL:crazy:

Jean
20201011_211843.jpg

🤒
:crazy:
homeless peeps with no money just nonchalantly leave half pounds of weeds in random yards.
normal behavior by homeless peeps who to begin with are homeless and dont have money for
a puff or weed much less a half lb FFS:lbf:
its legal you can just throw it away if you dont want it but the Juicer called the police🧐
you were there when the police arrived and then told the Juicer that the police
was going to keep it or sell it. not before the police arrived but it occurred to you
when they arrived.:mad:
so the homeless peeps with no money or food or shelter normally abandon pounds of reefer
but employed cops steal pounds of reefer...:crazy:
that makes perfect sense. LOL:crazy:
'Weed power' training has been delegated from Barnaby to FC at this time. :unsure:

proxy-image
:handpointright:
DistortedImprobableAtlanticridleyturtle-max-1mb.gif

'Weed power' training has been delegated from Barnaby to FC at this time. :unsure:

proxy-image
:handpointright:
DistortedImprobableAtlanticridleyturtle-max-1mb.gif

🤒

seems that FC has nerak syndrome where he is a yenta in every situation, giving 'advice':lbf:
to the juicer as to the weed, the police, and the homeless, and the juicer of course follows his advice
to the t:lbf:
eventually giving the half lb of reefer to FC who hypocritically will not use it to buy the '80 dollar art' not even new boots to replace the pair he wears with holes in them but will instead smoke the half lb up:blushing:

I watch YouTube videos on how to paint, but understand little.
Watercolor is the hardest one to get right. Acrylics are much more forgiving and can be thinned with water or mixed with mediums to kind of get water color effects. Oils let you work on lots of subtle layers and are my favorite except that the cleanup is harder and there are more toxic chemicals.
You could get some acrylic paints and experiment, but it does look like you're working with different techniques and that's good. You can also try copying other people's watercolor paintings and I'm sure there are videos about this. It won't be what you want but you can learn how to get different effects and use it in your own work.
Try to see as many watercolors in person as you can and if they are not available look at books and photos online and try to imagine how the effects were done.
Also lots of times people take classes and then quit and have good paints, brushes, etc, so you can find really good deals on ebay for sets that are lightly used. Good brushes make a big difference.

o_O

oy art advice from Fake 'Yoko Ono' Cham:blushing:
best is watercolor🤒
also best acrylic:straightface:
but the best oil:rolleyes:

peeps take lessons but give them up only to sell the raggedy paint remains on ebay:nomouth:
you want the artist to use USED PAINT FFS
FC wouldnt it be better if you put your grubby hand in your pocket and buy an 80 dollar piece
so money can be had for paint, then after you put down some money you can give your nonsensical art lesson?🧐

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom