Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i mean $80 was a little much. what did you base the price on?

She said she was getting paid Friday. Where's the loot? Her door is right across the hall from mine.

It's not the money that I want so much as for her to keep her word, when she agreed on the $80. Maybe she'll pay me tomorrow. If I'd bought art from someone, I'd rush to hand over the cash appreciatively. This angers me.

I forget, but it would have been for that particular painting, not including waiting for paint to dry, about an hour and a half. Hmm.
yeah, well when you said that "$80 isnt much even for an amateur painting" you have to consider that most amateur artists would spend a great deal more time than an hour and a half before they would even consider selling a painting.

yeah, well when you said that "$80 isnt much even for an amateur painting" you have to consider that most amateur artists would spend a great deal more time than an hour and a half before they would even consider selling a painting.
It has personal value to me. I put myself in that painting. I find painting to be very personal. I feel insulted.

It has personal value to me. I put myself in that painting. I find painting to be very personal. I feel insulted.
i dont feel like you have any business being insulted about something you only spent an hour and a half on and then charged someone $80 for. you should see what i have to, what i have to endure to make $80 a day. i assure you i put more of myself into what i do and it takes far more out of me, than you did your painting.

Just going to let it dry, and frame it. I don't think I'm going to spend more time on it, because I'm afraid I'd muck it up.
20201011_010322.jpg

i dont feel like you have any business being insulted about something you only spent an hour and a half on and then charged someone $80 for. you should see what i have to, what i have to endure to make $80 a day. i assure you i put more of myself into what i do and it takes far more out of me, than you did your painting.
If she pays me, I'll give her back $50.

That's because you don't have any talent or skills. The funny thing is you think you're better than people that pick grapes or "work at K-Mart" and now you are mad at an artist for not having to do that.
But I'm sure another few hundred posts about "Dreamy Neil" and someone will find you interesting.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom