Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

oh, i just looked it up: apparently sinus infections can last up to 8 weeks if acute, up to 12 if chronic. hopefully that's all it is. i have been a little phlegmmy lately.

i had gastritis for over a month. remember when everyone was scaring me into thinking i had gallstones? im pretty sure all it was was gastritis. and the pain would travel around.

well i dont know what it could be. i've sworn off doctors, but maybe you should go to one.
I called one, and got a call back, on Sunday, and she thinks it's my back, but I can feel it. It's not my back.

well i mean did you look it up online? seems like there could be all kinds of causes, most much more common than cancer.

what do you mean you can feel it? can you feel something with your hands? or do you just mean you can feel the sensation?

well i mean did you look it up online? seems like there could be all kinds of causes, most much more common than cancer.

what do you mean you can feel it? can you feel something with your hands? or do you just mean you can feel the sensation?
The sensation is what I can feel. I can't feel it with my hands because it's an internal organ or gland or something.

it's easy to read all kinds of things into pain though, and come to all kinds of scary conclusions just because when it's happening it feels so foreign and wrong and so much more complex than anything that can simply just go away. but the most benign thing can cause that kind of thinking when you dont know what it is.

it's easy to read all kinds of things into pain though, and come to all kinds of scary conclusions just because when it's happening it feels so foreign and wrong and so much more complex than anything that can simply just go away. but the most benign thing can cause that kind of thinking when you dont know what it is.
Yeah. Well, I hope we both live long and healthy enough to write our memoirs and get to read them too.

'benign', I'm liking that word

My right eye feels okay but looks irritated.
View attachment 59098
I used to have those same red eyes in the mornings, till the point I thought this was a picture of me, so I looked at it :LOL:. I had to use eyedrops all the time. It's food related. Plus the obvious allergenes (milk, gluten, eggs and meat) cut potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants and chili peppers (poisonous nightshades) for a while. In 15 days your eyes will be ok, I promess. It took me years to realize it.

I used to have those same red eyes in the mornings, till the point I thought this was a picture of me, so I looked at it :LOL:. I had to use eyedrops all the time. It's food related. Plus the obvious allergenes (milk, gluten, eggs and meat) cut potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants and chili peppers (poisonous nightshades) for a while. In 15 days your eyes will be ok, I promess. It took me years to realize it.
For me it's bread. Potatoes too possibly

baaaaddddd. my ear was really hurting today. it makes no sense because everything on that side hurts. the roof of my mouth, tongue, gums, throat, neck, ear. surely a sinus infection wouldnt last this long....
I was feeling a little like this the past two weeks. It was associated with my teeth or potential cavities (my estimate) from eating a little more sweets and drinking too many citrus based drinks than I should have (orange juice, grapefruit juice, lemonade, limeade). Once in a while this does come. I would literally put a medium-sized dab of neosporin (antibiotic) on the inflammation (the gums, teeth) and spread it around where the pain was felt on the right upper side. Did not do much. I also used salt and put it directly on the inflammation and gargled with water. I even used an aspirin mixed in a little water and put it directly on the inflammation/pain to numb it. It helped somewhat. But I finally decided to use water, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and gargled it for about a minute or less (including the back of the throat avoiding swallowing). I did this once a day for a couple of days. The inflammation may have been an infection but gargling the compound solution seemed to have helped eliminate the inflammation and pain. The following day it had finally disappeared. Very slight to zero irritation and pain now. I just try to avoid sweets and anything acidic (citrus based juices). Citrus based drinks are definitely not recommended at this time (dry throat, irritated throat, etc.). I do get pain on that same side from time to time but not very often. But it can trigger migraines sometimes as the throbbing pain goes directly to my brain. Everything is often connected as it's also allergy related (right ear, nasal passages, roof of mouth, gums, throat, etc.). If phlegm is a problem, definitely avoid milk or dairy products. Of course I recommend you do your own research. I don't do doctors either but I hope this helps.

It's nice to simply be bored for a change. I don't feel like reading an ebook, or eating, or watching TV, or writing my memoir, or writing morning pages, or cleaning. It's too late to go for a walk, though the air didn't smell like a chemical soup earlier today. I guess I'll read The Daily Mail online.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom