Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i see

sounds dark. memoirs are always so dark. i want my memoir to be whimsical and wistful and poetic and mad and funny.

is it good? im having trouble writing a memoir because my themes are too scattered. i dont think that's such a bad thing because sometimes the thing that matters is the thread with which you tie the themes together more than the themes themselves. though sometimes i think it would be nice to have just one strong theme, like "abusive this" or "abusive that".
I find it good, though I had to read it little by little, because it was shocking.

I don't know about themes. I'm having a lot of confusion trying to write mine.

The sequel isn't as shocking, because the kids grow up in it, into adulthood, to be fairly same.

it rained here today too but the smoke just comes right back in once it stops. my eyes are so itchy and sore today, i think it must be from the smoke.

speaking of eyes, something interesting ive noticed is that my eyes havent hurt in ages, not since i started wearing a shield at work. my eyes normally always feel really sore and like there's tons of pressure on them. i had actually forgotten how they used to feel like that about 80% of the time and what a relief it would be when the feeling went away because they havent felt like that in so long and i wonder if in some weird way it has something to do with the shield ive been wearing but for what reason that might be i dont know.

i suppose so but then you have to do that with some degree of consciousness, whereas if im wearing shoes with holes in them it's mostly because i dont even want to think about them.

i dont know. i think i have throat cancer pep. ive had a sore spot on one side of my throat for about ten days and now the roof of my mouth is really hurting along with my ear (but only on that one side), and my tongue feels like it's been burnt. and it feels like there's something in my throat when i swallow! what's going on?!?!? if i have throat cancer im just going to off myself because there is NO WAY im going around with my throat cut out. my life is bad enough!
How's your throat etc. ?

They think nice guys get shafted
So they become villains
But they're nice to their pets
Spouses
Children
Their beards

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom