Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

These 'girls' are actually deluded, thinking they can write a book about anything...it's just sheer procrastination & saying you're writing a book justifies them not doing anything else...like working...one's on the dole, the other is a part time check-out operative in Loonsville somewhere in Canadiana. Who the f*** wants to read about the daily turmoil, or fantasies of ex-Mrs. or Ms. Mopp? No-one at all. Deluded.

These 'girls' are actually deluded, thinking they can write a book about anything...it's just sheer procrastination & saying you're writing a book justifies them not doing anything else...like working...one's on the dole, the other is a part time check-out operative in Loonsville somewhere in Canadiana. Who the f*** wants to read about the daily turmoil, or fantasies of ex-Mrs. or Ms. Mopp? No-one at all. Deluded.
We'll see.

Another paragraph from my manuscript:

She looks completely normal. I believe she was born indigenous, but I don’t know what happened to her up until the age of two, when she was adopted by our parents. I think she was in an orphanage until 2. Maybe the orphanage was a residential school. That may explain why the psychopathy. She has kept a steady job, has a husband and two daughters. Not me. I was diagnosed with all kinds of mental illnesses. I used to steal from big chain stores when I was a kid. Then I grew up and became a stripper for 7 years, but she’s the real psychopath between us. She was always portrayed as the good child, while I was the black sheep. In reality, it’s a different story, but she could be your coworker, sister in law, etcetera and you probably wouldn’t know how dangerous she is, until wham.

They didn't strike me as especially odd, just a bit sad, in that way of dull bridal couples starting out with limited horizons and low expectations. But who am I to judge, having been there twice...
There was nothing dull about dreamy Jason. That's the thing: why did they have to get married at all? If your options are limited don't get married! Don't just marry the first person available (which is I'm sure entirely what he did). It's not the old days anymore, you don't HAVE to get married. THAT'S WHAT'S SAD ABOUT IT.
Jason wasn't sad. I would've married Jason. But we would NOT have had a wedding and he would NOT have worn that suit. On the other hand, if I had married him I probably wouldn't have been able to go to london and walk past dreamyneil's house and when I write my book it might be a bit hard explaining to him why I live alone on neil's street now so probably for the best that I didn't.
I just wish I could see a picture of him NOW. He's like 40 now. It makes me sad to think he might have aged like Skylarker (no offense Skylarker! ): bald and beer bellied. I'm gonna message that girl and tell her to update her profile with a picture of her and Jason. She'll think I'm a weirdo but I couldn't care less what she or any other white trash thinks, as it turns out.

Don't know that it's anything to do with you either way... I do know that trying to discourage people in artistic endeavors is philistine work.

There was nothing dull about dreamy Jason. That's the thing: why did they have to get married at all? If your options are limited don't get married! Don't just marry the first person available (which is I'm sure entirely what he did). It's not the old days anymore, you don't HAVE to get married. THAT'S WHAT'S SAD ABOUT IT.
Jason wasn't sad. I would've married Jason. But we would NOT have had a wedding and he would NOT have worn that suit. On the other hand, if I had married him I probably wouldn't have been able to go to london and walk past dreamyneil's house and when I write my book it might be a bit hard explaining to him why I live alone on neil's street now so probably for the best that I didn't.
I just wish I could see a picture of him NOW. He's like 40 now. It makes me sad to think he might have aged like Skylarker (no offense Skylarker! ): bald and beer bellied. I'm gonna message that girl and tell her to update her profile with a picture of her and Jason. She'll think I'm a weirdo but I couldn't care less what she or any other white trash thinks, as it turns out.

How about you leave them alone you 36 year old spinster weirdo with a forehead wrinkle? I doubt that woman skips out on paying her rent and credit card bills like you do so who's the trash really? (It's you!)
That woman has a few things you'll never have: a husband, probably children, probably a house, and if she wanted to write a book I bet she'd just do it instead of writing for years on a forum about her desire to do it. She's made more of a success of her life than you ever will of yours and you can't stand that can you, hater!

How about you leave them alone you 36 year old spinster weirdo with a forehead wrinkle? I doubt that woman skips out on paying her rent and credit card bills like you do so who's the trash really? (It's you!)
That woman has a few things you'll never have: a husband, probably children, probably a house, and if she wanted to write a book I bet she'd just do it instead of writing for years on a forum about her desire to do it. She's made more of a success of her life than you ever will of yours and you can't stand that can you, hater!
She's gross though :(

Seeing:
Google Music is being forcibly migrated to YouTube Music by Google and the only way to then download music you have purchased is to pay their subscription fee.
Thinking:
Besides yet another way for companies to sell music leaving us, YT isn't as HQ as a purchase from GPM and is just a bullying tactic to force streaming and subscriptions (YouTube music will not sell music like GPM did).
I'd urge anyone with purchases through Google Music to download all their songs as MP3s before the forced migration/removal of Google Music at the end of the year.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm about to do morning pages for the 4th time today. It takes me about 50 minutes to complete a session. I'll be talking behind everyone's back as I write. I don't want anyone to read my pages, ever.

After the gut pain yesterday
I don't think I'll be eating chips again
But how do I get myself to write
Oh stream of consciousness is easy
But the memoir takes guts I don't know if I have
Cleaning my apartment is the same
Morrissey said "it takes guts to be gentle and kind"
To be gentle and kind
I must clean and write
Which are violent acts
But necessary for there to be gentleness and kindness ultimately
Cleaning and writing are a war on being buried alive

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom