Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I feel like I need a break from reading true crime. The only vices I have are rice and chips though. That's not a complaint I see. It's a blessing. But they're still vices. I could develop diabetes from them.

I pledge that on Monday I'll act more responsible than today. Today I went for that walk, did morning pages twice, and read some Evil at Lake Seminole. Monday, I'll clean, write, and walk.

Enjoying being in no pain today (no back or foot pain for instance), peacefulness, no emergencies, my emotional pain on the shelf.

From yesterday or the day before
20200801_002421.jpg

Exactly. Project fear will just drag on and on and on until we have all surrendered our civil liberties for good and accepted this "new normal" :barf: One has to wonder what the end point of all this is. When is the objective, scientific, definable point when we must reach before we can bin the face nappies?

View attachment 58187

"The slippery slope of assigning responsibility for individual health to the collective - and using that rationale to justify state mandates about what we wear and with whom we can associate has downstream repercussions that people just don't seem to understand."

But there is hope. There were massive demonstrations against corona measures in Germany yesterday, and although MSM claims it was a handful of conspiracy theorists and right wing loons, it was actually tens of thousands of regular citizens taking to the streets, fed up with it all. Berlin knows what it's like to not have freedom.
if there's another thing berlin knows anything about it's how to stage a protest. WIR SIND DAS VOLK, anyone?

oh bun bun, this is all so depressing. the covi pass thing scares the shit out of me. i wish i lived 100 year ago :(

i want to go see suede in london in april but everything is so uncertain at the moment: will i be allowed to travel to london in april?; will travelling even be worth it?; will i have a job up until then?; will i be able to save up any money?...

but perhaps i should buy a ticket (they're only 45pounds) just in case, and if i cant make it oh well
Suede hasn't existed since 1994.
So you'd endanger peoples lives because you don't want to wear a piece of cloth? You utter arsehole.
You are so dumb I don't even know what to say. I guess I just said it.

Suede hasn't existed since 1994.

You are so dumb I don't even know what to say. I guess I just said it.
that isnt fair to neil. :(

it's the 'coming up' tour. you like 'coming up', dont you? trash, lazy, the beautiful ones. so f***ing good. i know for a FACT that 'the beautiful ones' is all about neil. i bet you wish you could go.

that isnt fair to neil. :(

it's the 'coming up' tour. you like 'coming up', dont you? trash, lazy, the beautiful ones. so f***ing good. i know for a FACT that 'the beautiful ones' is all about neil. i bet you wish you could go.
I do love Coming Up and the accompanying b-sides; yes. And much beyond that. But real Suede had Butler in it.

I do love Coming Up and the accompanying b-sides; yes. And much beyond that. But real Suede had Butler in it.
i do love bernard too. but i think the definining feature of suede is brett, so long as brett is in it it's still suede, and if he's flanked by a troop of highly literate dreamboats well so much the better, is what i say.

yes it is. i remember he struck me as a big stoney monolith of doom, which at the time i thought was rad because i was into that, but now i have to wonder why the heck that's necessary.
Are you sure you have trouble describing things? That's a rather fantastic description there :lbf:

well i do find it more likely that she's just some sicko fetish for him than that he might actually be or have been (because it's been some time hasnt it) in love with her. but my gut instinct is that he settled.
Does he/do they have religion, by any chance? I have noticed you see very odd pairings, attractiveness-wise, when God is in the mix.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom