Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

you'd better be referring to eddy and not light houseworks hump or the ad nauseum declarations of loneliness by various assorted members here. because my eddy IS cute.

I was told in 2016, when getting glasses, that I've got cataracts. I'm seeing someone soon about it. An opthamologist. My vision is somewhat cloudy. I guess I'll be getting surgery. I know a couple of people who've had it done.

it's a cemetery :paranoid:

that reminds me of what my sister said. she was like: "it's so peaceful here". i was like: "it's a cemetery" :thumb:;)

now, i notice you havent commented on how handsome eddy looks. he's got his colllar popped (to keep centipedes from going in his neck hole) and everything.
Sorry, didn't mean to be obtuse, I just meant it looked - well, I was going to say peaceful, but I'll say green. Verdant.
And yes, Eddy looks very cool and handsome. Good thing that jacket doubles as an anti-insect device, though. How are the little blighters? I almost daren't ask. Have you got yourself some peppermint (spiders) and tea tree (centipedes) oil yet?

@rifke, I just bought this on Amazon:

1595062742467.png

because I hate spiders too. They're supposed to come out of their hidey holes in autumn, looking for mates, but I find it starts in August. Well, just let them try it this year, because I'm ready for them. I just read that the reason it works is that spiders smell through their LEGS. :eek: Now that IS creepy.

Edit: Ooops, that is a shit picture. It's peppermint oil, anyway.

@rifke, I just bought this on Amazon:

View attachment 57795

because I hate spiders too. They're supposed to come out of their hidey holes in autumn, looking for mates, but I find it starts in August. Well, just let them try it this year, because I'm ready for them. I just read that the reason it works is that spiders smell through their LEGS. :eek: Now that IS creepy.

Edit: Ooops, that is a shit picture. It's peppermint oil, anyway.
ive got peppermint oil, pep! i dont know that i believe in works. there's all these things people say keep spiders away, but i dont know if i believe any of that. because once spiders get in through whatever hole they get in through and find the offending scent or whatever, it's not like they're going to retrace their steps. once they're in, it's too late. the idea would be to place the offending scent or object right wherever they're getting in, but if i knew that i wouldnt have a problem. anyway, currently ive strewn dryer sheets around my room, because apparently spiders dont like those. problem is, i dont much care for the smell, either.

Sorry, didn't mean to be obtuse, I just meant it looked - well, I was going to say peaceful, but I'll say green. Verdant.
And yes, Eddy looks very cool and handsome. Good thing that jacket doubles as an anti-insect device, though. How are the little blighters? I almost daren't ask. Have you got yourself some peppermint (spiders) and tea tree (centipedes) oil yet?
sorry didnt mean to imply that you were being obtuse! i just didnt know what you meant, especially since the location is pretty non-descript. if it looks verdant i guess thats because it's a picture of grass and trees. haha.
ugh, well, i havent seen any centipedes other than the one. im almost afraid to talk about them though in case it conjures them up. but yeah, im very grateful about that. i would take fifty spiders ALL AT ONCE to one centipede. i was reading this article on shitty yahoo news about why you "shouldnt kill a house centipede" and apparently it's because they eat other household pests. well what sense does that make when a centipede in your house is a BILLION TIMES WORSE than any of those other household pests put together?!?!?!?!

ill pass on your compliments to eddy! he loves being told he's handsome!!

Going to get on track and full steam ahead, with writing my memoir this evening. I look forward to writing things for the first time, hidden away in privacy. I'm finally ready to enact it. I won't stop, until it's complete, or I'm dead.

ive got peppermint oil, pep! i dont know that i believe in works. there's all these things people say keep spiders away, but i dont know if i believe any of that. because once spiders get in through whatever hole they get in through and find the offending scent or whatever, it's not like they're going to retrace their steps. once they're in, it's too late. the idea would be to place the offending scent or object right wherever they're getting in, but if i knew that i wouldnt have a problem. anyway, currently ive strewn dryer sheets around my room, because apparently spiders dont like those. problem is, i dont much care for the smell, either.
No, I can't bear artificial-smelling things of any kind - air fresheners, fabric conditioners etc. I never understand who the hell would want their house/clothes etc to smell like that.

The thing with the spiders is I suspect they are ALREADY in - when they pop up, it's just that they've ventured out from wherever they hide. Someone told me those big fat hairy ones - the ones I've been humanely catching in a glass and putting outside - are actually house spiders and when you put them outside, they die. *sigh* it's all so complicated, doing the right thing by your own arachnophobia. When I had a cat, I could just let him eat them and look the other way till it was all over.

No, I can't bear artificial-smelling things of any kind - air fresheners, fabric conditioners etc. I never understand who the hell would want their house/clothes etc to smell like that.

The thing with the spiders is I suspect they are ALREADY in - when they pop up, it's just that they've ventured out from wherever they hide. Someone told me those big fat hairy ones - the ones I've been humanely catching in a glass and putting outside - are actually house spiders and when you put them outside, they die. *sigh* it's all so complicated, doing the right thing by your own arachnophobia. When I had a cat, I could just let him eat them and look the other way till it was all over.

I love spiders.

sorry didnt mean to imply that you were being obtuse! i just didnt know what you meant, especially since the location is pretty non-descript. if it looks verdant i guess thats because it's a picture of grass and trees. haha.
ugh, well, i havent seen any centipedes other than the one. im almost afraid to talk about them though in case it conjures them up. but yeah, im very grateful about that. i would take fifty spiders ALL AT ONCE to one centipede. i was reading this article on shitty yahoo news about why you "shouldnt kill a house centipede" and apparently it's because they eat other household pests. well what sense does that make when a centipede in your house is a BILLION TIMES WORSE than any of those other household pests put together?!?!?!?!

ill pass on your compliments to eddy! he loves being told he's handsome!!
Yeah, it was a bit inane, sorry! I suppose I meant at least it wasn't one of those cemeteries with a dual carriageway running through it and loads of grimy office blocks overlooking it. And at least Eddy looked stylish on his day out.
Have you heard from Bun Bun? Is he in Greece yet? Will he be taking his sewing machine??

i cant stand it either. i had a roommate who used to always febreeze the hell out of everything and i would seethe with rage every time because not only does it smell putrid and unnatural but im deeply resentful about having to breathe in all those chemicals. later, when i acquired pot smoking losers for roommates i was the one febreezing the hell out of everything, mainly in the hopes of annoying them and making a statement that it's my air to foul up too. also, strong smelling shampoo or conditioner, particularly herbal essences with its absolutely nauseating sickly sweet smell. why do people demand that i have to smell their hair?

and on that note, what business do spiders have deciding that they're house spiders??? did they build the house they're living in? what would they do if there were simply NO houses? chuck em outside, pep, they need to learn to adapt!

Yeah, it was a bit inane, sorry! I suppose I meant at least it wasn't one of those cemeteries with a dual carriageway running through it and loads of grimy office blocks overlooking it. And at least Eddy looked stylish on his day out.
Have you heard from Bun Bun? Is he in Greece yet? Will he be taking his sewing machine??
eddy ALWAYS looks stylish.

no bun bun isnt going to greece until next week! it isnt next week yet, pep! hopefully he'll announce when he arrives. i think he's leaving his sewing machine. he really should just get one installed in his house in greece. but he is somehow taking a piano. i know not how. it's all very mysterious.

on the topic of sewing do you or bun bun know anything about shoulder pad issues? i know shoulder pads are terribly dated (sometimes, i think they're okay now, really) but actually i dont mind them, and i have this jacket with shoulder pads, to which the shoulder pads are ESSENTIAL, and its a really unique irreplaceable jacket. but there are issues with the shoulder pads, as in they seem to bunch up a bit (which, while shoulder pads are okay, in my opinion, the bunching of them is ABSOLUTELY NOT okay), and they seem a little bit uneven. the material is thin and the shoulder pads stick out beyond the shoulder as part of the design, so the bunching and unevenness while not severe is definitely noticeable. what im interested in knowing is whether this can be fixed? can a skilled tailor replace the shoulder pads with new ones (of exactly the same size and dimensions, minus the flaws?)? or would something like steaming them solve the problem? do you know pep? bun bun? im in turmoil about this! cant eat! cant sleep! cant write! can only watch netflix until i achieve some certainty!

Last edited:
absurd

“...Heart surgery, [is] apparently considered non-essential. Now I know some say that's nonessential but [it’s] pretty goddamn essential to me...I'm starting to freak out here. Wondering what I should do. So, I was basically told that the government is willing to risk my life to save my life. Let me say that again, my government told me they are willing to let me die, which according to them is for my own safety.”

Chips and rice were on my mind. These I hurried to the store to buy. All the chips I quickly ate. Once full, I could finally think straight.

Bloody cycle of addiction (n)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom