Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Now I'm regretting giving away my brand new Joe Fresh jean jacket. I donated it because I thought I was permanently chubby. Then I lost weight. It'd fit now. Darnit

This is my favorite shirt, though I have my eye on that purple one.
20200713_223933.jpg

So I'm watching this tv show with James Franco, and I think hey, I like this actor actually, let's google him, find out a bit more about him, and so I find out ...there's a long list of sex-related scandals attached to his name.
doh:
I'm thinking there's a pattern here.( I used to quite like Kevin Spacey.)

I remember Franco was on Solo once for wearing a Smiths tshirt or something. The guy started his own acting school to have a constant supply of hopeful young actresses to prey upon. It's almost comical.. Kirk Douglas pales in comparison.

How many "disappointed" actresses is that then? Morrissey must know the figure. I'mma aks him...YO BOOMER! YOU HEARD!

haha no it wasnt part of my greek immersion therapy, i just like them! i also didnt wear my dress for fear of dripping oil on it (they were very oily! which is probably what made them so good!). one of these days though, im gonna take an al bundy style home vacation, and get dolmades and baklava and put up pictures of greece, and put on greek music and my greek dress, and collect some neighbourhood cats. oh yeah, it's gonna be good. they were just rice dolmades, no lamb. you've never had them?! they're kind of a deli staple here. you could probably eat them, couldnt you? can you eat rice?

im sure i could take vitamin c. im not sure i have faith in anything like that though. anyway, for my age, my lines arent bad. some people have forehead lines in their twenties. i know a 19 year old with forehead lines. it's just genes, im sure. that paula's choice stuff doesnt seem too expensive. i was looking for a good brand (ive just been using neutrogena which im sure is crap) so ill look into that if you recommend it! thanks pep!
Haha, I like your Greece in My Living Room, I think we will need pics! Nooo, I cannot eat rice, pasta, potatoes, anything carby/sugary. Do the ones with lamb have just lamb, or is it mixed with rice (or some other carbifiorous atrocity)?

Yeah, you're probably right about genes, although my skin definitely improved massively from diet - my skin is way better now that it was 10 years ago, even after a long illness. It's always dodgy recommending skincare because different people are sensitive to different things, but Paula's Choice gave me the best skin EVER - I wish I had discovered them sooner, instead of wasting money on things that don't work. I use their Clear range because I'm prone to blocked pores, but all their BHA liquid exfoliator products are great - your skin looks so smooth and glowy.

oh she sounds just awful, pep! im sorry you had to deal with that dumpy, malicious, terminally stupid woman. i hope she's gone from your life now.

well, now that i think about it, i guess i dont have that much experience with red. all i know is i've never run into a red that doesnt agree with me. but that isnt to say, i suppose, that there isnt one. pinky red, for example. i dont know what that looks like but it's possible that it would be a no go (although pinky purple is good on me, probably my best colour). rust red, burgundy red and cherry red are probably the best. tomato red is okay too, but i dont really like that shade at all.

blood red is a big no, because it makes me think of blood. i was thinking about that on the bus home, about blood red, and i started to feel faint and whoozy again like that time i nearly fainted at work because i was thinking about my feet. this is turning into a real problem. so, because i really did not want to go there again (thankfully i was sitting down), i quickly gathered all my mental power to summon up an image of neil codling in order to thwomp those icky thoughts and restore myself to my original vigour. worked like a charm!
Sorry, forgot about the b-word! I will stick to berries and tomatoes and cherries in future. And postboxes, mayhap. Just not the b-stuff. Good job Neil was there to work his floaty, long-haired magic. :lbf:
Thwomp! Oh, I say! What a word! I think my task for the week is finding a good moment to use thwomp.

Women's are made stingy so as to kind of hug the body. To show off female curves.
my arms are quite long and i never have a problem with sleeve length. or do you like to pull your arms into your sleeves? i wouldnt think that most flannel shirts are made to accentuate curves, especially not if you buy them a size or two too big. anyway, wear what you like. in fact, your assortment of flannel looks so comfy i almost wish i had some :lbf:
Speaking personally, I like my check shirts (as we call them here) - of which I have several - to be fitted. I am quite short and big-chested, so if things just hang straight I look like a cube. In fact I had a pinky/bluey/purple one on today, I was going to post a pic but ran out of time.

Haha, I like your Greece in My Living Room, I think we will need pics! Nooo, I cannot eat rice, pasta, potatoes, anything carby/sugary. Do the ones with lamb have just lamb, or is it mixed with rice (or some other carbifiorous atrocity)?

Yeah, you're probably right about genes, although my skin definitely improved massively from diet - my skin is way better now that it was 10 years ago, even after a long illness. It's always dodgy recommending skincare because different people are sensitive to different things, but Paula's Choice gave me the best skin EVER - I wish I had discovered them sooner, instead of wasting money on things that don't work. I use their Clear range because I'm prone to blocked pores, but all their BHA liquid exfoliator products are great - your skin looks so smooth and glowy.
tsk, bedsit, pep. im not fancy enough to have a living room. but anyway, the whole thing cannot be done until eddy gets a lil toga. no, the lamb ones have rice in them too. mostly rice, and just little specks of lamb.

i'd say that my skin is pretty damn good for my age, shitty diet notwithstanding, but i've noticed in the last few months that it's a little greasy when i wake up in the morning. i have NEVER had greasy skin so i dont know what's going on. i also have an enlarged pore on one side of my nose, from i guess where there was a blackhead. i was OBSESSED with this when i first noticed it, convinced that my life was ruined, and im still terrified of getting another one (it looks like a small hole). it could happen so easily and who wants a nose full of holes?!?! so now, ive decided i probably need to take better care of my skin, since i only ever washed it with water before, or used the odd product that my sister would give me. anyway, im excited to have the BEST SKIN EVER when i start using this line of stuff! theres so much stuff on that site to choose from, dont know what ill get! ill let you know how it works!

Sorry, forgot about the b-word! I will stick to berries and tomatoes and cherries in future. And postboxes, mayhap. Just not the b-stuff. Good job Neil was there to work his floaty, long-haired magic. :lbf:
Thwomp! Oh, I say! What a word! I think my task for the week is finding a good moment to use thwomp.
that's funny, i thought when i used thwomp that it sounded like your kind of word. im not even sure if it actually IS a word though, to be honest.

I'm a genie at the moment. I'm in The Lamp. I had a slob propping up the bar ordering me to sanitise with the hand-wash. It's a bit 'cosy' and 'rough' and I felt self conscious and so pretended to show an interest in the ornaments, picking them up and admiring them. There was a sweeping brush in the corner and I picked that up and pretended to admire it to.... make them think I'm simple.

You are quite simple.

What is it with women and baths? They can stay in there until the water grows tepid. I'm in 5 minutes and then feel suffocated and need to get out. I can't remember the last time I had a bath. Probably twice in the last 23 years. Not being sexist, but I love how women can find pleasure in simple things. I think they have clearer consciences than men.

ok, go have a wank.

Well, rigorously going through my list of pubs and crossing the ones through where I don't feel I'm welcome, has made things more enjoyable and less frought. I'm not facing hostility any more. It used to be something I accepted as par for the course when drinking, but I told myself during lockdown that I wasn't going to put myself through that again.i don't want any negativity. I've still got 37 pubs on my list - more than enough. I think, being talked to like a child when I went into the places I wasn't welcome, just riled me and made me behave even more outlandish.
Try singing Katy Perry's Smile.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom