Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Another thing she did is slough off her eczema patch on her calf, onto the Starbucks patio floor! Disgusting

The arms are too short, and they're made to accentuate curves. I want long sleeves and to camouflage my curves.
my arms are quite long and i never have a problem with sleeve length. or do you like to pull your arms into your sleeves? i wouldnt think that most flannel shirts are made to accentuate curves, especially not if you buy them a size or two too big. anyway, wear what you like. in fact, your assortment of flannel looks so comfy i almost wish i had some :lbf:

my arms are quite long and i never have a problem with sleeve length. or do you like to pull your arms into your sleeves? i wouldnt think that most flannel shirts are made to accentuate curves, especially not if you buy them a size or two too big. anyway, wear what you like. in fact, your assortment of flannel looks so comfy i almost wish i had some :lbf:
I find when I lift my arms in women's shirts, the wrists move up my forearms. Maybe I should try on an extra large women's shirt sometime.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom