Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i have a friend leaving at the end of the month who has offered me her place. it's so much better than mine, an entirely seperate suite, proper bathroom, nearly complete kitchen, two minute walk from my work. no noise, no kids, no centipedes. free cable (dateline marathons!!). only $170 more in rent. the only drawback is it doesnt have a washer and dryer (but ill just hand wash things). the only problem is i have a six months lease here which doesnt run out until the end of september, and leaving with only giving a couple of days notice is pretty shitty, especially when this place hasnt been a bad place to live, and aside from the centipede i have no real complaints. but the thing is: i signed this lease back when i thought i would be able to travel again in six months. my plan was to save up enough money and then to go travel at the end of september. if that were stilll possible i would definitely stay here. due to circumstances entirely beyond my control that is now no longer possible, so my needs have clearly changed. if im going to be here for another year or whatever, clearly i need a place more suited to me. i dont think i should have to be beholden to a lease i signed when the world was a different place, should i?
I suggest you write your landlord a letter explaining your reasoning like you did here, and maybe sweeten the deal by giving him your damage deposit or one month's worth of rent for the time he may have to interview potential tenants. As for laundry, there must be a laundromat around. I'd hate to have to hand wash my clothes. Especially blankets.

I suggest you write your landlord a letter explaining your reasoning like you did here, and maybe sweeten the deal by giving him your damage deposit or one month's worth of rent for the time he may have to interview potential tenants. As for laundry, there must be a laundromat around. I'd hate to have to hand wash my clothes. Especially blankets.
well my landlord lives upstairs so it might be weird to write him a letter when i can simply talk to him. but yes i do intend to tell him what i said here. the more i think about it the less bad i feel. why should i care if he loses out? ive lost out too. eveyone loses out in coronavirus world. and me more than most because i didnt get to jus sit back and play xbox all day while collecting a check from the government like eveyone else. but yeah, i will leave him my damage deposit.

well my landlord lives upstairs so it might be weird to write him a letter when i can simply talk to him. but yes i do intend to tell him what i said here. the more i think about it the less bad i feel. why should i care if he loses out? ive lost out too. eveyone loses out in coronavirus world. and me more than most because i didnt get to jus sit back and play xbox all day while collecting a check from the government like eveyone else. but yeah, i will leave him my damage deposit.
Will you have a bed and frame at the other place?

I had an instance where I'd just wanted to knock off early while working from home and work the statutory minimum of 6hours for the day. I've always been upfront with the hours I'm working. Anyway, the next day, my manager emailed me and said 'what happened yesterday? Did you have IT issues in the afternoon?' I emailed him back and said, 'No, I knocked off early and entered the hours I'd worked on my flexi time record' He said, 'oh, that's OK then' They're watching everything you do. And now I've heard there's going to be face recognition on your computer when you work from home,so that every second of your working day will be monitored. We feel we've been liberated through not having to go into the office anymore during Covid but I somehow feel we'll be monitored even more, and the troubling thing is that it's happening in your own home.
Does Covid even really exist?

I mean, apart from a few lardarses here and there?

We've talked about it so much that I became a bore over the issue. I feel if the same situation arises again, people are going to be more reticent about locking themselves away next time. Life has suddenly become, very slightly, more risky. It's a risk we have to learn to live with. And all these people who are still afraid to step out of their front door are welcome to stay away. That's their choice and I don't blame them. And those who want to risk living and dying should equally be allowed to get on with things. That's the choice we should have been given from the outset.
[/Q
I agree. This is the only time authorities have taken extreme measure to control a flu virus. I have been skeptical from the very beginning. Every year I usually know loads of people who catch the yearly flu bug - this year nobody.

We've talked about it so much that I became a bore over the issue. I feel if the same situation arises again, people are going to be more reticent about locking themselves away next time. Life has suddenly become, very slightly, more risky. It's a risk we have to learn to live with. And all these people who are still afraid to step out of their front door are welcome to stay away. That's their choice and I don't blame them. And those who want to risk living and dying should equally be allowed to get on with things. That's the choice we should have been given from the outset.
I agree. This is the only time authorities have taken extreme measure to control a flu virus. I have been skeptical from the very beginning. Every year I usually know loads of people who catch the yearly flu bug - this year nobody.

I might be a drunk, but I've never willingly taken drugs that I don't want to take. Especially when they don't work. Doctors have no f***ing idea of how to make people feel happy. They know how to stop you feeling, but that's not the same as being happy. I'd rather feel sad than feel nothing at all.

11B8F849-031B-4C78-9784-B881DA38EAAD.jpeg

I'm thinking of being female on here when I'm done with Dale, Viva. I said before, that I'm not really going to become female, like you, but I'm going to have a female presence. I'll still feel and think the same things but it's going to be from a female standpoint. I don't quite want to let Dale go yet though, because he has to go to his mum and dad's and sing a proper Smiths or Morrissey song with full backing music and post it on here. It's going to be hard starting afresh and not being Dale anymore. But it's like anything else. You move on and become something else while essentially remaining the same. Hopefully, when I'm female, I won't concentrate on making a big deal of my drinking habits. I realise that part of my life can become a little repetitive and crass.
I wish you the best with your future gimmick

Why did Ricky Gervais say this about Morrissey?

Ricky Gervais said "Oh dear you can't play Morrissey anymore because he votes the wrong way". Is that "Bigmouth Strikes Again" is playing in the background?:

Why is Ricky Gervais being nasty about Morrissey all of a sudden?

There are other British stars who have made it in America such as Piers Morgan (who doesn't seem to like Morrissey), Russell Brand (who is I think still a Morrissey fan), Gordon Ramsay (who cooks meat, fish, dairy and eggs and isn't a vegan or a vegetarian) and James Corden.

I would of thought that Morrissey would of had more support in media and from comedians. Even Kathy Burke hasn't spoken up or defended Morrissey it feels like she no longer wants to be associated with him which is very sad.

Ricky Gervais and James Corden made some nasty comments about Michael Jackson a while ago which is uncalled for the guy is dead and can't defend himself.

Is Ricky Gervais a vegan or a vegetarian? That might be his only saving grace. Ricky Gervais is an atheist yet his video is called "I Never Sold My Soul To The Devil Unlike Other Celebrities!".

Sometimes it feels like Boy George is the only one out there in media who is actively defending Morrissey.

decided not to take the place. too bad, it would have been perfect and it was a two minute walk from the place i like to go to feed the ducks. but the owner seemed like he might go senile at the drop of a hat, and i worry about being on the hook for huge sums of money for breaking my lease. just gonna have to tough it out and deal with the spiders and centipedes and taking the bus i guess. it's a drag because i dont think ill find another place like that at that price ever again and it would be nice for once to be comfortable in my living space. oh well.

I'm thinking of being female on here when I'm done with Dale, Viva. I said before, that I'm not really going to become female, like you, but I'm going to have a female presence. I'll still feel and think the same things but it's going to be from a female standpoint. I don't quite want to let Dale go yet though, because he has to go to his mum and dad's and sing a proper Smiths or Morrissey song with full backing music and post it on here. It's going to be hard starting afresh and not being Dale anymore. But it's like anything else. You move on and become something else while essentially remaining the same. Hopefully, when I'm female, I won't concentrate on making a big deal of my drinking habits. I realise that part of my life can become a little repetitive and crass.
I won't hold you to it.

It's been a sham from start to finish. Lard arses and people who've not looked after themselves have had us all held to ransom. It's been fat people (because they were worse affected) and (sorry to say) people who were on deaths door anyway, who've kept us indoors and thrown us into the worst recession since 1918. And now we have more lives waiting to be wrecked through the economic fallout and despondency that's inevitably going to unfold over the forthcoming months, nay, years. Yes, it's been fat, unhealthy people who've had no self restraint and who can't cope with a virus, who've forced everyone else into a period of restriction they had no reason for adopting. It's also been a woefully inadequate health service that's 'supposedly' been paid for through our National Insurance contributions, that has failed us. The truth is, if you get fat, unhealthy, and generally let yourself go, you'll succumb more easily to this virus. But that's life. That's what happened before we had antibiotics and 'cures'. You had to look after yourself. And if you don't look after yourself and keep yourself healthy, well life ain't gonna look after you.
Thank goodness for antibiotics and cures. I've been cured of several diseases through them. Syphilis being one, when I was 16. Trichomoniasis also, and another disease that officially has no cure, but I cured myself of it with a painful application of thyme oil; lichen sclerosis.

i looked up lichen sclerosis out of curiousity and some of the pictures reminded me of this small white patch of skin i have on my hand. i have no idea what it is! i got it in vancouver and wondered if it was some kind of fungal infection because of the humidity, but it's just stayed the same since i got it. my sister says it's just a patch of melanin, which i guess some people get, but this patch on my hand acts funny. like it doesnt hurt or anything, unless i scratch it a lot, at which point it will turn red and become raised and sort of burn. otherwise it just looks like a harmless patch of white skin, a scar one might think, that you would hardly even notice. it bugs me though. i was hoping a fast would get rid of it.

i looked up lichen sclerosis out of curiousity and some of the pictures reminded me of this small white patch of skin i have on my hand. i have no idea what it is! i got it in vancouver and wondered if it was some kind of fungal infection because of the humidity, but it's just stayed the same since i got it. my sister says it's just a patch of melanin, which i guess some people get, but this patch on my hand acts funny. like it doesnt hurt or anything, unless i scratch it a lot, at which point it will turn red and become raised and sort of burn. otherwise it just looks like a harmless patch of white skin, a scar one might think, that you would hardly even notice. it bugs me though. i was hoping a fast would get rid of it.
My theory about lichen sclerosis is indeed that it's caused by fungus. Black mold in my case. Thyme oil kills it, but it took a couple of days of intense re-application of it as I drooled in pain. Thyme oil killed the fungus, and killed layers of skin. They grew back quickly, and the dead skin peeled off like a plastic film, revealing healthy pink skin underneath. That was back around 2007 or 2008. I've had no problem since.

I'm not saying what you have on your hand is fungal. It could be eczema.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom