Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

actually i think the crack has been there for at least a year because i can remember feeling it with my finger for a while. i've just never SEEN it like i am now--it's very obvious! which makes me worry that it's growing or something! it's not SO terrible looking. i mean, im fine with it so long as it doesnt get worse and i dont get any more and it's not indicative of a brain tumour. like i said the muscles between the eyebrows have grown a bit this last year so it could be the skin is being pulled in a new direction making the crevice more obvious. but the headache thing is weird. i dont normally get headaches, even when im dehydrated--and i have been drinking lots of water! i drank seven glasses before bed once because i was so thirsty--oops i guess i must be dehydrated if im that thirsty--and i figured i would have to keep getting up in the night to go to the bathroom but i slept until morning and even then my morning piss was negligible and i had put on like seven pounds!! ive been doing a lot of fasting for a couple days and then binging for a couple of days so it's possible thats to blame for everything but the forehead crack and that the forehead crack is just a forehead crack.

also i cant drink tea because it gives me acid reflux!! i wish i could drink peppermint tea!!

Chamomile tea and ginger are very good for acid reflux. And please go to the doctor if the headaches don't go away.

actually i think the crack has been there for at least a year because i can remember feeling it with my finger for a while. i've just never SEEN it like i am now--it's very obvious! which makes me worry that it's growing or something! it's not SO terrible looking. i mean, im fine with it so long as it doesnt get worse and i dont get any more and it's not indicative of a brain tumour. like i said the muscles between the eyebrows have grown a bit this last year so it could be the skin is being pulled in a new direction making the crevice more obvious. but the headache thing is weird. i dont normally get headaches, even when im dehydrated--and i have been drinking lots of water! i drank seven glasses before bed once because i was so thirsty--oops i guess i must be dehydrated if im that thirsty--and i figured i would have to keep getting up in the night to go to the bathroom but i slept until morning and even then my morning piss was negligible and i had put on like seven pounds!! ive been doing a lot of fasting for a couple days and then binging for a couple of days so it's possible thats to blame for everything but the forehead crack and that the forehead crack is just a forehead crack.

also i cant drink tea because it gives me acid reflux!! i wish i could drink peppermint tea!!
Don't know about forehead cracks, but I am guessing if it was a brain tumour big enough to deform your skull you would have some fairly serious symptoms by now - ie more than a bit of a headache. But you know, I'm no expert. I am very thirsty all the time. I have to drink pretty much continuously. It's better than it used to be but still not sorted. In my case it's thought to be linked to the candida issues (yeast in the gut), and/or adrenal problems. How awful, being deprived of peppermint! Why does that cause acid reflux? How weird.

no, they're just wolf spiders or house spiders. there's plenty of them here. i lived in a basement suite once where i would see one almost every day, so i've gotten pretty used to them. i still hate the idea of them crawling on me when im sleeping, and the bed that came with this place is not on a frame so they can literally just crawl up it (as the one last night was doing). i would feel so much better if i had a bed frame. im pretty resentful about not having one. who puts the mattresses directly on the floor?
The mattress is on the floor? Or is a futon kind of thing? God, you are very sanguine about the spiders, I would be going to bed slathered in peppermint oil.

The mattress is on the floor? Or is a futon kind of thing? God, you are very sanguine about the spiders, I would be going to bed slathered in peppermint oil.
i am a rather sanguine bunny, aint i?! the thing about spiders is that the more you are exposed to them the less horrifying they become. i used to have total arachnophobia, refusing to drive my car home from the store once because a little white spider crawled into the drivers side window, and making my grandma pick it up for me (boy was she mad). i still hate them but they no long produce the same feeling of horror in me-- that job now belongs to centipedes.

thats a good idea though, slathering myself in peppermint oil. ill have to remember that.

yes, the mattress is on the floor. it's not a futon, it's a proper bed mattress and box spring, it just doesnt have a frame, i guess cause the landlord is a cheap bastard or something.

Don't know about forehead cracks, but I am guessing if it was a brain tumour big enough to deform your skull you would have some fairly serious symptoms by now - ie more than a bit of a headache. But you know, I'm no expert. I am very thirsty all the time. I have to drink pretty much continuously. It's better than it used to be but still not sorted. In my case it's thought to be linked to the candida issues (yeast in the gut), and/or adrenal problems. How awful, being deprived of peppermint! Why does that cause acid reflux? How weird.
i almost never get thirsty (except for when i was the other day). i have to consciously make myself drink water otherwise ill forget.

im not really sure why it causes acid reflux! my acid reflux defies all logic! any hot liquid other than coffee seems to make it worse. if i drink plain hot water ill also get acid reflux, but not if i drink plain cold water. what sense does that make?! it's not just my imagination either, it's very noticeable when i get it!

youre right, if i had a brain tumour i probably would have bigger issues and probably a more painful headache than the one i had which i would characterize as being not altogether unpleasant. i just put two and two together and freaked myself out a bit. my skull isnt deformed though, pep pep, it just has a crack in it :(

i really like this greek tv host, fay skorda, who i first discovered on the ferry to naxos. ive never really liked that look or style (it's the exact opposite of mine) but i think she's so beautiful. i wish i looked like her. also, she makes forty look not so bad.

i really like this greek tv host, fay skorda, who i first discovered on the ferry to naxos. ive never really liked that look or style (it's the exact opposite of mine) but i think she's so beautiful. i wish i looked like her. also, she makes forty look not so bad.
Greek women will never stop dying their hair blonde

When I look at these pictures I only see the nice backdrops :lbf:

I reckon 'sincerity' is something that's learned. It's another ruse that some people can carry off (probably without realising they're doing it) and I've not quite mastered it. I don't believe anyone gives fully of themselves. They adopt the attributes of sincerity, they adopt the tone of voice, all the indicators that say 'this is someone being sincere' while their heart is elsewhere. People talk sincere while they're actions point to the contrary. I don't think anyone is really that sincere. They're all out for themselves.

this girl has a dent in her forehead like mine!

i wonder if hers is in the bone or just the skin? mine is defo in the bone. also i think mines a bit bigger and longer than hers, going all the way up to the hairline, but then again, it doesnt show up in all lighting so it's hard to say who's is bigger.

vegans are so boring. i hate how they go to the store and buy a bunch of vegan food and then post pictures of themselves with it. like, yes, we know vegan food exists. sometimes you have to look for it, but it is there. i dont go to the grocery store and come home and take pictures of what i bought.

this girl has a dent in her forehead like mine!

i wonder if hers is in the bone or just the skin? mine is defo in the bone. also i think mines a bit bigger and longer than hers, going all the way up to the hairline, but then again, it doesnt show up in all lighting so it's hard to say who's is bigger.

It looks like a scar.

it's too f***ing hot in here, i want to move. it's not even that hot outside, and it's already f***ing stifling. and the stupid little boy is outside my door making noise. i hate it here.

Aah Rifke. I was watching a walking video of where you lived in Vancouver and it seemed terribly nice. Although there were some people saying that it can seem a little impersonal because people come and go and rents have shot through the roof because of people seeing it as a a holiday destination rather than a place to settle. I still thought it looked MUCH better than where I am at the moment. I have a few crappy parks and not much else really. Your surroundings looked idyllic.
i live in victoria, not vancouver! it's on an island off the coast of vancouver. i hate it! too much space, too bland, too many stodgy old people, too many scummy pot smokers. i wish i lived in vancouver instead, it really is nice. too humid though. MUCH too humid.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom