Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

@rifke can read it for me and I'll listen while I go fetch the trolleys in the car park.

Yeah I'm sure she'll soon be weighing in with her usual horrible-grammar-imbued opinion.

But I do. Completely. And I am a woman.
That's the thing. I don't even really see it as a man vs. woman issue. I see it as a legal right to presumed innocence being usurped by an embittered 4th wave feminist politically correct agenda.

My girlfriend also agrees. Many intelligent people I know agree. Of both genders. You don't just say "OK; guilty!" because an accusation is made. You listen. You assess. You gather evidence and testimony. You try to discern truth. You stay unbiased as a cop or an investigator or a journalist.

But that kind of protocol is anathema to these idiots.

#IronyAlert
Yeah. I had a feeling you'd go there.

Let me spell it out for you; slowly so you'll understand.

The concept of accuser vs. accusee is not specific to gender.

With regard to this issue, though, it's nearly exclusively "woman makes claim, man gets eaten alive in the press, loses his TV show, tour, movie deal, etc., REGARDLESS of proof of guilt and without due process." Look at what happened to Woody Allen. Dicked by Amazon on a five film deal because of resurfaced quarter century old accusations by an opportunistic nutter LOSER leeching off a sociopolitical zeitgeist. Accusations that were tossed out the first time around in the early 90s because when this loon was a kid, she (an impressionable child being coached by a vindictive, seething lunatic) couldn't tell the same story consistently. As far as I know, child molestation is a pretty compulsive recurring voice. Yet not once in over EIGHTY f***ING YEARS has this GENIUS AUTEUR ever, EVER been accused of child molesting by ANYONE. And don't give me the Soon Yi shit. She wasn't his kid and she was legal when she CONSENTUALLY started her love affair with him. An affair that turned into a lifetime of marriage. This dude is not going around diddling 5 year olds. And his turncoat (non biological) son Ronan, that piece of smug dogshit that Mia cheated with Sinatra to conceive and who helped his talentless sister conspire against their dad, can suck my dick.

So, the way I see it, men have been grotesquely and unfairly thrown under the bus by the #metoo losers. That's what I mean when I say I'll side with the guy every time. The guys are the ones who are innocent until PROVEN guilty in regard to #metoo. Why would you automatically err on the side of guilt? That's f***ed up.

But objectively, no, it is not CONCEPTUALLY a man vs. woman, gender against gender thing.

Not reading the ones that are more than a few sentences. I don't care. "I always believe the man" doesn't need a essay behind it and, again, I don't care. :thumb:

Being that you're someone that makes multiple threads about themselves and then fills them up with "I'm pooping" I'm going to grant that you may have a lower tolerance for boredom than I do and maybe you really can't imagine I would choose to skip a post. That's okay. :thumb:

You made a thread about clogging a thread where you post shit in a thread that you already post in every other thread that you find on reddit...I wouldn’t say you’re speaking from a place of superiority here, Dave.

WTF FC!!?? GodEmperor pointed you out, correctly, as having many accounts, second only to skinny.:censored:
most with swiped usernames , 2 swiped from me FFS.:rage:
You swipe everything in your path!!:bowing:
the black folks in your ghetto are in terror of your white superiority☠

Not reading the ones that are more than a few sentences. I don't care. "I always believe the man" doesn't need a essay behind it and, again, I don't care. :thumb:

The thing is, these aren't essays. They are nuanced answers to your baseless ideological objections....because I know that you are intelligent enough to merit me taking the time to respond this way.

And yes, you've read them. You just can't debate them.

Having listened to this whole thing, dear God she sounds nuts. Certainly provides a lot more context to what was going on between them.
You know what I think is nuts? Garrison Keillor putting his hand on a woman's back to console her and then losing his job over it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom