Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

actually it's skylarker that keeps talking about you, telling me not to "poke the bear" or whatever nonsense. I think he's the one obsessed with you and your imagined might. it's that which has been annoying me, making me to want to poke the bear. nothing more than that. like I said, i really don't give a toss about you (as you well know teehee). it's just that I hate people trying to put me in a box.

How tragic...

You don’t want to be put in a box, you refuse to wash your box, and you’re going to die and be put in a box.

actually it's skylarker that keeps talking about you, telling me not to "poke the bear" or whatever nonsense. I think he's the one obsessed with you and your imagined might. it's that which has been annoying me, making me to want to poke the bear. nothing more than that. like I said, i really don't give a toss about you (as you well know teehee). it's just that I hate people trying to put me in a box.

I've been wondering why relatives put windchimes and little bells on gravestones. Is it to somehow enable the departed to 'vocalise' when the breeze blows? And the little flags and colourful windmills that swirl in the breeze, a replication of movement?Animation and noise. The tokens of life. Some of the ones now laid to rest may have had stentorious voices, but now they tinkle melodiously, greeting us as we pass by. It's the breath of the wind that speaks to us now rather than the breath of their lungs.
Interesting. I knew this old black lady who thought wind chimes attracted ghosts so it could be related to that idea.

This is crazy , poor johnny

One good thing about Covid 19 overload in the media is that it has finally taken the spotlight away from the f***ing virtue signalling #metoo mob. Hopefully they never get it back and we can go back to a culture that is less namby pamby.

One good thing about Covid 19 overload in the media is that it has finally taken the spotlight away from the f***ing virtue signalling #metoo mob. Hopefully they never get it back and we can go back to a culture that is less namby pamby.
Oh f*** off. This has nothing to do with #MeToo and they're both violent coke fiends so it's kind of pointless to choose sides.

Oh f*** off. This has nothing to do with #MeToo and they're both violent coke fiends so it's kind of pointless to choose sides.
First of all I'm always going to choose the guy's side.

Secondly coke fiend or not, he's talented as f***. What has she ever done?

Thirdly, yeah dude, I hate to break it to you but prior to the current media maelstrom of dontstandsoclosetome-itis, the Believe All Women flag was still flying high. I'm not glad about the pandemic, but I'm glad I don't have to hear about who touched someone's knee without asking once in 1984 every time I read the news anymore.

First of all I'm always going to choose the guy's side.

Secondly coke fiend or not, he's talented as f***. What has she ever done?

Thirdly, yeah dude, I hate to break it to you but prior to the current media maelstrom of dontstandsoclosetome-itis, the Believe All Women flag was still flying high. I'm not glad about the pandemic, but I'm glad I don't have to hear about who touched someone's knee without asking once in 1984 every time I read the news anymore.
You're the reason why #MeToo exists. And if you really need this story to make you feel better about always choosing the guy's side I question your conviction to your ideals. Why do you need a reason to believe the man? If you're really going to commit to that you don't need reasons.

You're the reason why #MeToo exists. And if you really need this story to make you feel better about always choosing the guy's side I question your conviction to your ideals. Why do you need a reason to believe the man? If you're really going to commit to that you don't need reasons.
I am a man. And I've dated and known a lot of women. They're hysterical, irrational, jaded, bitter, and untrustworthy.

Am I saying guys can't be asshole abusers? No. But this nonsense of "believe the woman BECAUSE she's a woman" is horseshit.

Should she be listened to? Absolutely. Is rape and sexual manipulation OK? Absolutely not. Can it and does it happen when men in positions of power get too big for their britches? Sometimes, sure, maybe.

So if an accusation is made, then OK. Get me some proof, or at least some witnesses or some corroborating circumstantial context. Otherwise, sorry, no dice. I believe in innocent until proven guilty. This is America and that's how it f***ing works.

Better to let a rapist go free because there was not enough proof to convict than to imprison a man because some chick has a vendetta and makes false accusations. f*** THAT.

Interesting that none of the women Cosby "raped" were the ones that went on to successful careers on their own merit.

Interesting that all of Weinstein's victims waited until their celebrity was guaranteed to come out and pillory him.

Ryan Adam's literally lost his career because Mandy Moore said he was "mean." It's f***ing bullshit.

That's my take. If you don't agree, fine.

I am a man. And I've dated and known a lot of women. They're hysterical, irrational, jaded, bitter, and untrustworthy.

Am I saying guys can't be asshole abusers? No. But this nonsense of "believe the woman BECAUSE she's a woman" is horseshit.

Should she be listened to? Absolutely. Is rape and sexual manipulation OK? Absolutely not. Can it and does it happen when men in positions of power get too big for their britches? Sometimes, sure, maybe.

So if an accusation is made, then OK. Get me some proof, or at least some witnesses or some corroborating circumstantial context. Otherwise, sorry, no dice. I believe in innocent until proven guilty. This is America and that's how it f***ing works.

Better to let a rapist go free because there was not enough proof to convict than to imprison a man because some chick has a vendetta and makes false accusations. f*** THAT.

Interesting that none of the women Cosby "raped" were the ones that went on to successful careers on their own merit.

Interesting that all of Weinstein's victims waited until their celebrity was guaranteed to come out and pillory him.

Ryan Adam's literally lost his career because Mandy Moore said he was "mean." It's f***ing bullshit.

That's my take. If you don't agree, fine.
Didn't read all that but I hope it was therapeutic for you.

Didn't read all that but I hope it was therapeutic for you.
You probably read it three or four times, LOL.

Also I don't need to post on Morrissey Solo for therapy. You engaged me in a, well, somewhere between a conversation and a debate. I spoke my side honestly. If you can only offer derision in return, that affects me in no way whatsoever.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom