Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

not really, I just wanted to chat!

;)
crackedpots, i tbought it was that bizzare looking buddy of yours that was awash in pussy but that you were faithful to your 'girlfriend' who lives in a different state. that you have had 0 outside pussy since 1989:(
whats up with this?
crackedpots, jung was a crackpot with the dumb mandalas and dumb tiny house by the lake.;)
also if the use of a word is good then its good generaly good only applies to tossing horseshoes not the use of words.:handok:

;)
crackedpots, i tbought it was that bizzare looking buddy of yours that was awash in pussy but that you were faithful to your 'girlfriend' who lives in a different state. that you have had 0 outside pussy since 1989:(
whats up with this?
crackedpots, jung was a crackpot with the dumb mandalas and dumb tiny house by the lake.;)
also if the use of a word is good then its good generaly good only applies to tossing horseshoes not the use of words.:handok:

be nice!!
It's pretty funny what you said about the serial killer thing because you aren't the first person that's said it. Even when I had a full head of hair and was 30 lbs. skinnier, my girlfriend when she met me took a Polaroid of me and showed it to her mother, who asked her if I was a convict. And other girls have said it too; yet I have still always done well in that department so I don't know.

It's pretty funny what you said about the serial killer thing because you aren't the first person that's said it. Even when I had a full head of hair and was 30 lbs. skinnier, my girlfriend when she met me took a Polaroid of me and showed it to her mother, who asked her if I was a convict. And other girls have said it too; yet I have still always done well in that department so I don't know.
but how would you know since you've been with the same broad for like 20 years?

Catty, desperate, and weird sum that guy up. I want to be kind to him partly out of concern and also because I do see some intelligence and creativity in him. I wonder what kind of place he lives in and how it was going to school and interacting with others with that sort of personality. I do think that he ought to consider this post as a kind bit of feedback and that he might get some perspective but I think his personality is what it is and goes deeper than a few behaviors that he could change.
I think it's interesting that he sees me as being on Viva Hate's side when actually he is the one who decided to get snarky with several of the people he stalks (if you want to give it a dramatic name it doesn't' deserve but I don't know what else to call it) at the same time.
He tries playing people against each other but then if they won't take the bait he'll just go after both. He wrote a list of things that bhops has allegedly said or opinions he holds a couple of days ago but if bhops were in some stupid argument with me he would be the first to lend him support.
Same with rifke. "Don't you think so rifke?" But then he'll trash her writing.
I think he holds a job and is working from home now and without the daily dose of normalcy in dealing with people who aren't obsessed with fifteen year old posts on a website about a cult figure from the eighties the walls are closing in a bit. So all of the things that irritate him so badly are more irritating, and he's not in a good place.
That's my #DaveSpantion #DrPhil take on it.

Hi bich; you still thinking and talking about me? Has K-mart cut your hours since the coronavirus outbreak or something so you have even more time on your hands than before? @GodEmperorMorrissey, the most perspicacious poster on this website, was right about you that you're a gamma: a #GammaChameleon. LOL Bye bich!

Hi bich; you still thinking and talking about me? Has K-mart cut your hours since the coronavirus outbreak or something so you have even more time on your hands than before? @GodEmperorMorrissey, the most perspicacious poster on this website, was right about you that you're a gamma: a #GammaChameleon. LOL Bye bich!

B9B9AA8F-94B7-454F-AEDF-67713B517295.gif

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom