Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

thanks for asking, especially bc my doctor doesnt care, as suspected corona cases simply mean more work for him. so, i try to sweat it out here at home, and next week i will have to go to the doctor again bc of another thing, so then i will know. i got through the worst three weeks ago, but my suspicion is that corona symptoms continue to show after the acute phase, sometimes for weeks, especially the coughing, which would also be similar to the flu.
i hope you are okay and free of symptoms.

You take care Lanterns.

I have a spool of copper wire in my garage and I’m trying to invent like a paper clip or brush or something to run paper products through it to kill the virus. Apparently copper kills it. I’m developing a type of ocd I’ve never given a shit about. Germs is germs. They’re not all bad. We’re bleaching away so many good ones.

thanks for asking, especially bc my doctor doesnt care, as suspected corona cases simply mean more work for him. so, i try to sweat it out here at home, and next week i will have to go to the doctor again bc of another thing, so then i will know. i got through the worst three weeks ago, but my suspicion is that corona symptoms continue to show after the acute phase, sometimes for weeks, especially the coughing, which would also be similar to the flu.
i hope you are okay and free of symptoms.

I'm fine and doing well during the increasingly restrictive lockdown period. I'm sorry to hear your doctor is so indifferent. I had no idea corona symptoms could hang around for such a length of time. Hopefully , there'll be good news when you see your doctor next week ...

it's not snowing for a change, meanwhile p. is listening to 'what kind of people live in these houses?', tentatively lowering down on a freshly cleaned blanket in his luxury kitty basket, and i'm gettin ready for the uneventful home office.
20200401_090806~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you watch Mr. Klein?
in case you can enter mubi usa via proxy, they have 'second time around' available which deals with oscar masotta..

Dora García intertwines politics, psychoanalysis and performance into Segunda Vez (Second Time Around). This staged documentary orbits the figure of Oscar Masotta—a pivotal theorist in the Argentinian avant-garde from the 1950s to the 1970s, whilst not being a biopic about him. Masotta’s ideas on Lacanian psychoanalysis, politics and art (happenings and dematerialized art) changed the artistic landscape of that 1960s Buenos Aires preceding the dictatorship and with it the end of the avant-garde.

i was just thinking that i'm gonna watch "threads" any minute, a british 1984 post-apocalyptic movie dealing with a nuclear attack at the end of the cold war.

if this film was an inspiration for edils, i will hopefully still be able to relate after watching.

I have a spool of copper wire in my garage and I’m trying to invent like a paper clip or brush or something to run paper products through it to kill the virus. Apparently copper kills it. I’m developing a type of ocd I’ve never given a shit about. Germs is germs. They’re not all bad. We’re bleaching away so many good ones.
I could see you as a faith healer with Tammy Faye Baker eyeliner. You should do it. You could start a church and have Brad Pitt and Courtney Love join it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom