Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

'his squalid little house in Brent' :lbf: Well, look on the bright side, if he's into women you're still in with a shout ;)
what does that mean, pep?! does it mean I have a chance?!

not if he has kids though. if he has kids hes probably pretty entrenched.

what does that mean, pep?! does it mean I have a chance?!

not if he has kids though. if he has kids hes probably pretty entrenched.
In this day and age, little bunny, that doesn't mean a thing. I mean, my dear departed friend (and hairdresser) Michael had 3 kids but also lived with a big, bearded man called Graham. Possibly not, on reflection, the example you want, but you take my point :) Anyway, who says he has kids?
Yes, you know, in with a shout/shot/chance. Don't you Canadians say that?

Perhaps not. But men who are terminally tortured about their homosexuality and write words like 'Dear God, please help me', as well as the eloquently expressed torment of 'I Have Forgiven Jesus' and 'Israel', might do.

Why? What are they hiding? And who from?

Besides, I don't think that's what he's tormented about. I think it's the unpredictably of who he fancies & the way they might not fancy him, or he might not want them hanging about all the time if they do that torments him.

It's the pram in the hall dilemma. Is having an other half (who doesn't work for you) bad for your muse?.

In this day and age, little bunny, that doesn't mean a thing. I mean, my dear departed friend (and hairdresser) Michael had 3 kids but also lived with a big, bearded man called Graham. Possibly not, on reflection, the example you want, but you take my point :) Anyway, who says he has kids?
Yes, you know, in with a shout/shot/chance. Don't you Canadians say that?
no, I don't think I have ever heard a Canadian say that in my life!

you know what else Canadians don't say? "it's just one of those things". I heard a guy say that at the airport after he realized he lost his favourite jumper. it's just one of those things. one of WHAT things, I wanted to know?! I guess maybe it's sort of like saying 'it is what it is'. I prefer 'it's just one of those things'. I think i might make that my standard response to everything.

well, no one says he has kids (although I find him liking that tweet pretty suspect). but I mean, men often eventually do have kids, even ones who look like neil. look at nick cave. nick cave doesn't look like the typical candidate for a nuclear family either.

although neil reads a lot. he wouldn't be able to read so much if he were a father unless he was a seriously neglectful one (which I would hope he would be). plus he doesn't look like he would have the energy to being chasing toddlers around. I f***ing hope not. my languorous little pre-Raphaelite beauty is above such gross indignities.

Why? What are they hiding? And who from?

Besides, I don't think that's what he's tormented about. I think it's the unpredictably of who he fancies & the way they might not fancy him, or he might not want them hanging about all the time if they do that torments him.

It's the pram in the hall dilemma. Is having an other half (who doesn't work for you) bad for your muse?.
Well, we're all speculating on here, I accept that. But for me, anyone who can write 'honeypots sprawled like open graves' and 'nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff' is probably not into vagina. As for the huma nonsense and the other occasional 'I can have both' noises... well, speculation again, but I see that as all part of the spin he learned so well in the early days. Come out as gay: nothing to see here. On the other hand, refuse to play ball and explain yourself: endless intrigue. He's built a whole career on it. Why would he dissolve the mystique and kiss goodbye to all that curiosity?

The torment surely comes from being gay and raised Catholic. IHFJ and Israel explain it so acutely. Which I guess is another good reason for putting out mixed messages.

no, I don't think I have ever heard a Canadian say that in my life!

you know what else Canadians don't say? "it's just one of those things". I heard a guy say that at the airport after he realized he lost his favourite jumper. it's just one of those things. one of WHAT things, I wanted to know?! I guess maybe it's sort of like saying 'it is what it is'. I prefer 'it's just one of those things'. I think i might make that my standard response to everything.

well, no one says he has kids (although I find him liking that tweet pretty suspect). but I mean, men often eventually do have kids, even ones who look like neil. look at nick cave. nick cave doesn't look like the typical candidate for a nuclear family either.

although neil reads a lot. he wouldn't be able to read so much if he were a father unless he was a seriously neglectful one (which I would hope he would be). plus he doesn't look like he would have the energy to being chasing toddlers around. I f***ing hope not. my languorous little pre-Raphaelite beauty is above such gross indignities.
One of those things [that just happen and you can't do anything about]! I do love your little Anglophile moments :lbf:

His Wiki page is a big fat blank space on the Personal front (as I'm sure you already know). Don't you find that odd? I mean, what's he got to hide, huh? Well, dads surely come in all sizes and guises, but yeah, I can't quite see him chasing a cherubic imp around his 'squalid little house', or getting his pre-Raphaelite hair tangled up in dirty nappies :lbf:

One of those things [that just happen and you can't do anything about]! I do love your little Anglophile moments :lbf:

His Wiki page is a big fat blank space on the Personal front (as I'm sure you already know). Don't you find that odd? I mean, what's he got to hide, huh? Well, dads surely come in all sizes and guises, but yeah, I can't quite see him chasing a cherubic imp around his 'squalid little house', or getting his pre-Raphaelite hair tangled up in dirty nappies :lbf:
oh the horror!
I knoooooow, it's impossible to find out anything about him!! on both Instagram and twitter he never posts photos of anyone he's with (surely he doesn't go to football games by himself?) or allude to anyone or anything in his personal life (other than his cat). I don't know why, he's not that famous!

i should say that Canadians also don't call sweaters 'jumpers', I was just repeating what the guy at the airport called it. jumpers to Canadians are sort of like overall dress get up thingies.

im so borrrrrrrreeeeeeeed you guys! im just hanging around in this stupidly cold house listening to my sister sniffle (shit, she has the most annoying sniffle you've ever heard) and her farmer fiancé make grunting noises which apparently passes for speech around here. i should say that he is about as un-dreamyneil-like as it can possibly get. why must I forever be surrounded by people who are the opposite of dreamyneil?!

Well, we're all speculating on here, I accept that. But for me, anyone who can write 'honeypots sprawled like open graves' and 'nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff' is probably not into vagina. As for the huma nonsense and the other occasional 'I can have both' noises... well, speculation again, but I see that as all part of the spin he learned so well in the early days. Come out as gay: nothing to see here. On the other hand, refuse to play ball and explain yourself: endless intrigue. He's built a whole career on it. Why would he dissolve the mystique and kiss goodbye to all that curiosity?

The torment surely comes from being gay and raised Catholic. IHFJ and Israel explain it so acutely. Which I guess is another good reason for putting out mixed messages.

Yeah, it's not easy being a gay Catholic.

I don't think it's spin, though. I think he genuinely hates labels & whatever you call him, he'll insist he's something else.

it irritates me to hear the cats trying to eat the leaves of the dragon palm tree and soon afterwards wailing pitifully before disgorging and heaving a wave of puke onto the carpet.
i will have to find it later on when i feel i can get up again. and yes, they got their breakfast an hour ago.

woke up drenched in sweat several times tonight. can only hope, it was mine. bed had turned into a swimming pool.
but, the sogginess of parts of my brain as well as the paranasal sinuses has dried out, so, i can say i am through the worst.

i hate to be waken up bc of a blocked nose, mouth open like a corpse and throat and tonsils aching from the cold air as if having been cut open with a knife, and a strange sticky coating gluing everything together. hell.

from long experience i know that decongestant nasal sprays can be used minimalistically. it actually just needs a tiny mini-drop to detumesce the nasal interior completely, and it'll last for many hours nevertheless. if you spray the full load into your nose, you"ll end up with nosebleeding and decongestant addiction. they wont tell you that.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom