Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

it has just been confirmed that the canadian tax payer has been picking up part of the tab for ginge & cringe's security. im so glad I wisely chose not to pay taxes.

the ONLY reason she emptied my locker is because I told her she could have the very nice dresser in there that belonged to my mom and that i would have like had I had a place to put it and someone to help me move it (and after all I had been paying for that storage locker for all those years so I think I was entitled to it), but which she wanted for the reason that it had a big mirror. if it weren't for that she probably wouldn't have. I mean, i would have liked to have emptied out my storage locker long before that rather than pay $100 a month for it which I could've used but she didn't offer to help me then, did she?! no. it would have been a BIG f***ING DEAL if I had asked then. she did it because there was something in it for her. you really don't know what you're talking about.
Shocking. She's clearly nothing like you.

I think a huge number of concerts might be cancelled across the world over the coming months depending on how things go.

Japan has just instructed all schools to close for the next month or so and this might be just the beginning...
Still early but the 2020 Olympics may be kissed goodbye. ?

thanks, doctor gordy, i will.
1000 ppl are being kept in home-quarantine in heinsberg, close to cologne.
do you think m. listens and will postpone the cologne concert to early april, or even better, to the summer months, as i advised his management weeks ago?
think it depends how the next few weeks go,governments don't want large groups of people in the same space.

why did neil like this on twitter?

Babies can’t cry when they are looking up - distract a screaming child by making them look up (we always had Suzy Squirrel up high somewhere) and they’ll stop. Proven - grateful mum of four who used this many many many times and now passes it on wherever I can.

does neil have a baby? him and that lousy photographer?

i hate to think of neil being a father. i dont want him to have bought into that pedestrian way of life.

why did neil like this on twitter?

Babies can’t cry when they are looking up - distract a screaming child by making them look up (we always had Suzy Squirrel up high somewhere) and they’ll stop. Proven - grateful mum of four who used this many many many times and now passes it on wherever I can.

does neil have a baby? him and that lousy photographer?

i hate to think of neil being a father. i dont want him to have bought into that pedestrian way of life.
Don't panic. I think it's just one of those Fun Facts that people like to share, like ants being able to carry 50 times their own body weight (or whatever). He doesn't, going purely by appearances, look the nuclear family type. What lousy photographer would that be?

Don't panic. I think it's just one of those Fun Facts that people like to share, like ants being able to carry 50 times their own body weight (or whatever). He doesn't, going purely by appearances, look the nuclear family type. What lousy photographer would that be?
whew, thanks pep! I hope that's true. i would hate to think of him as the nuclear family type.

I don't really know who this lousy photographer is, pep. I guess she's a lousy photographer/curator. her name is lauren winsor? I just know of her because bun bun told me about her and then when I rechecked neils address online it also showed her address as being the same as his. so the house I walked past twice went from being the abode of some dreamy musician to possibly being a quaint family dwelling. oh I hope not! my whole world view would be shattered! :eek: :oops:

whew, thanks pep! I hope that's true. i would hate to think of him as the nuclear family type.

I don't really know who this lousy photographer is, pep. I guess she's a lousy photographer/curator. her name is lauren winsor? I just know of her because bun bun told me about her and then when I rechecked neils address online it also showed her address as being the same as his. so the house I walked past twice went from being the abode of some dreamy musician to possibly being a quaint family dwelling. oh I hope not! my whole world view would be shattered! :eek: :oops:
Not being funny, but I can't help wondering if that's more of a 'Tina Scenario'...

Not being funny, but I can't help wondering if that's more of a 'Tina Scenario'...
that made me laugh, pep!

you need to clarify though: what is a tina scenario exactly?

is that when you're gay and you have a good female friend that you pretend you're in a relationship with to throw people off? I can see why Morrissey would do that, but I cant see neil ever doing that. Im surprised he's not gay though. I mean, it's not that I think there are certain types of gays, but neil just doesn't seem very heterosexual (which is probably why i like him) and he's always liking things that praise and celebrate women.... I suppose it's possible that he's really just that perfect.

that made me laugh, pep!

you need to clarify though: what is a tina scenario exactly?

is that when you're gay and you have a good female friend that you pretend you're in a relationship with to throw people off? I can see why Morrissey would do that, but I cant see neil ever doing that. Im surprised he's not gay though. I mean, it's not that I think there are certain types of gays, but neil just doesn't seem very heterosexual (which is probably why i like him) and he's always liking things that praise and celebrate women.... I suppose it's possible that he's really just that perfect.
Wait... he's not gay? How can you be sure? :unsure:
Yes, Tina Scenario. You know, when you hang out with an attractive woman - say, for instance, when you're having a documentary made about your life, or possibly writing your autobiography - but absolutely no-one is fooled.

Yes, Tina Scenario. You know, when you hang out with an attractive woman - say, for instance, when you're having a documentary made about your life, or possibly writing your autobiography - but absolutely no-one is fooled.

Men who have beards don't write songs about shagging a man in Rome or include their boyfriends in their autobiogs.

Men who have beards don't write songs about shagging a man in Rome or include their boyfriends in their autobiogs.
Perhaps not. But men who are terminally tortured about their homosexuality and write words like 'Dear God, please help me', as well as the eloquently expressed torment of 'I Have Forgiven Jesus' and 'Israel', might do.

well i cant be sure one way or the other, but if he's living with some lousy female photographer/curator in his squalid little house in brent, then he's probably not gay!! I mean, I doubt they're just roomies! a straight man like dreamyneil can exist pep pep.

well i cant be sure one way or the other, but if he's living with some lousy female photographer/curator in his squalid little house in brent, then he's probably not gay!! I mean, I doubt they're just roomies! a straight man like dreamyneil can exist pep pep.
'his squalid little house in Brent' :lbf: Well, look on the bright side, if he's into women you're still in with a shout ;)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom