Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have the exact same issue with sleep. I am at the tail-end of a medical crisis and my sleep cycle has not fully recovered. Your body will let you know when it is tired just like it does when you are hungry. I find a nice afternoon nap can be extremely restful. A nightmare is your mind's way of letting you know that something is disturbing you. Perhaps focusing on quieting your mind will bring restful sleep. Anyway, that is my wish for you.
I hope things will be better soon. Sorry to hear about your medical issue.

I hope things will be better soon. Sorry to hear about your medical issue.

Thank you. It was touch and go for a while, but I am almost completely back now. This website was all I had for a few months as it was impossible for me to get out of bed. Many posters like yourself kept my mind occupied and gave me something to look forward to when all I could do was basically read. This site can be a cesspool sometimes, but the characters here, and the conversations and confrontations that transpire everyday between the posters, I find to be extremely enjoyable. :thumb:

Thank you. It was touch and go for a while, but I am almost completely back now. This website was all I had for a few months as it was impossible for me to get out of bed. Many posters like yourself kept my mind occupied and gave me something to look forward to when all I could do was basically read. This site can be a cesspool sometimes, but the characters here, and the conversations and confrontations that transpire everyday between the posters, I find to be extremely enjoyable. :thumb:

Barnaby it sounds like you had :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: syndrome where you are in bed all the time.?
You had to read here for many months?
all the time WTF dont you have remote control for the TV to watch Golden Girls??️‍?️

What was your medical crisis if you don't mind me asking?

I guess we are on another of those lovely Rifke breaks on here tonight then as she has finally gone back across the pond to make us on this side of it draw a breath of relief.
I dunno about the state of Greece but it must be greasy. London was like "we deal with worse all the time" so her presence was merely a breeze.

So she returns to Canada to fund new trips from making no money at some gallery where female staff are paid in stockings. Sharon must have been digging a underground shelter in her Hoka's since Rifke left.

Madness will resume and I bet Rifke will be crazier than ever but at least now we know her "friend" inchy did not in any way help her out. That time share schedule in Mykonos must have been like looking at a very long middle finger.

Well you have the right attitude about it. I am glad it's entertaining. If I'd known you were relying on that I'd have tried to be more dramatic.

I worry about the cats we fell in love with in Lanzarote and wonder how they cope during the Calima. I am weird cause as soon as I think about something or study it then sure as hell it comes up on the news. I became a Calima and Sirocco expert during my first stay in the Canary Islands seeing the constant dust clouds out over the water and just waited for a big storm and now they have the worst one in ages.
If I think about the coming big quake in LA and study earlier quakes I bet it will happen for real.
Like my bro on moms side who said he wanted something major to happen now he had CNN on cable in the early 90's and then a big LA quake occured the day after.
I always tend to study things just before they happen again and I know a volcano on Iceland is 3 cm. higher than normal and 10 years ago the outbreak in Iceland grounded most air traffic.

Never mind the music, the video is hot as hell and it gets rather sticky at the end. I went to a strip club last Friday. I didn’t want to, I was forced! Lol
There was a social gathering after work in a downtown restaurant. At about 11 I was outside waiting for my cab when the guys talked me into going with them. I have to admit I was buzzed and a bit curious because I haven’t been there for almost 20 years. I used to go to these places quite often in my 20s after a game and because it happened so frequently I sort of became desensitized to all the imagery. Anyway, the music was great! Lol

Be well, evennow. Sorry you've had a bad time of it, glad to hear you're nearly back to health.

What was your medical crisis if you don't mind me asking?

I certainly don't mind, and I would like to comment more, but as you know there are trolls here waiting to collect and then use against you any information you provide. It is probably the main reason that many people like yourself decide to remain anonymous. I have a certain troll that has made it his life's work to comment on everything I post here. What a sad and limited life he must be living, but that is his problem and not mine. I get notified regularly of his replies to my posts even though I never read them. I just laugh and shake my head knowing that I have this magnetic affect on him.

I certainly don't mind, and I would like to comment more, but as you know there are trolls here waiting to collect and then use against you any information you provide. It is probably the main reason that many people like yourself decide to remain anonymous. I have a certain troll that has made it his life's work to comment on everything I post here. What a sad and limited life he must be living, but that is his problem and not mine. I get notified regularly of his replies to my posts even though I never read them. I just laugh and shake my head knowing that I have this magnetic affect on him.

Barnaby you just said that you spend several months reading the flame wars
posted here because you were bed ridden and could get up and turn on the tv
or read the readers digest.:blush:
Now you say you dont read them?
Bummer Barnaby, let me get out my :violin:

You and the Fake Chameleon should get together and psycho babble
that dude who is a friend of crackedpots who has had slammed 20000
women via the sex app.?
(crackedpots says he knows nothing about the sex apps, which is hard
to believe unless hes making the whole Dr Love trip up or he is being
hipster ' nonchalant')

Were your gums giving you trouble that you were bed ridden????

I guess we are on another of those lovely Rifke breaks on here tonight then as she has finally gone back across the pond to make us on this side of it draw a breath of relief.
I dunno about the state of Greece but it must be greasy. London was like "we deal with worse all the time" so her presence was merely a breeze.

So she returns to Canada to fund new trips from making no money at some gallery where female staff are paid in stockings. Sharon must have been digging a underground shelter in her Hoka's since Rifke left.

Madness will resume and I bet Rifke will be crazier than ever but at least now we know her "friend" inchy did not in any way help her out. That time share schedule in Mykonos must have been like looking at a very long middle finger.
12" helped me out soooo much. you wouldn't know because you're incapable of those kinds of relationships.

me an' ed have said goodbye to London and now are in an airport hotel awaiting tomorrows flight. sad!! but we will be back. going to Victoria is just the next segment of our trip and certainly not the end. from now on, it's the gypsy life for us!!

fun weather today. windy and rainy!! might go down to the hotel restaurant later though i imagine the food is probably gross. we have no alarm clock so hopefully we don't sleep in in the morning!! so far all trip we've been up on time for everything without an alarm clock.

me an' ed have said goodbye to London and now are in an airport hotel awaiting tomorrows flight. sad!! but we will be back. going to Victoria is just the next segment of our trip and certainly not the end. from now on, it's the gypsy life for us!!

fun weather today. windy and rainy!! might go down to the hotel restaurant later though i imagine the food is probably gross. we have no alarm clock so hopefully we don't sleep in in the morning!! so far all trip we've been up on time for everything without an alarm clock.

Have a safe trip bunny and ?

thanks!!! its gonna suck. there's two layovers! and then at the end of it all im gonna have to see my sister :(

eddy wants to know whats up with the brown bear? you should also probably know that he's making plans to move into your pad. something about you guys having a sports car and him needing one.

That's fine, tell him he can move in and borrow the car. But we have a big black bear murderer living with us, so it's a little dangerous! :(

deaths by the hour in italy...
the who refuse to announce a pandemic bc health is not their first and foremost concern.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom