Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I dont want to go home, I don't I don't I don't. but I cant live on the street because what might happen to my pores?!

if there wasn't that to worry about I would just live on the street

oh no wait theres eddy too. if it weren't for eddy and my pores then

booked my flight to London. still not sure whether ill go home or not. I guess ill see how I feel when im on the flight to London. im really sad to be leaving :(
You've had a great time and grown as a person. You've gone away before and will in future. Things tend to sort themselves out one way or the other.

You can be proud of yourself. On top of that the people in your life seems to appreciate you so you must be doing something right.

You've won a lot from going away for a while.

I dont want to go home, I don't I don't I don't. but I cant live on the street because what might happen to my pores?!

if there wasn't that to worry about I would just live on the street

oh no wait theres eddy too. if it weren't for eddy and my pores then
I doubt your pores would open up or get clogged up. Do you even come with pores?

Your face is perfect china.

booked my flight to London. still not sure whether ill go home or not. I guess ill see how I feel when im on the flight to London. im really sad to be leaving :(

I am so glad you liked it a little bit. You will come back soon, and the beach, the wind, the kitties and the gods will all still be there. (Probably not all the kitties but some of them, plus new ones.)

And the sea will recognise your face. Joking.

Hope we can synch our stays next time. Wherever you go next, you can draw energy from the memories and impressions of Naxos. It's such a nice trip to have made.

Also, have you been to the pastry boutique yet? :lbf:

I am so glad you liked it a little bit. You will come back soon, and the beach, the wind, the kitties and the gods will all still be there. (Probably not all the kitties but some of them, plus new ones.)

And the sea will recognise your face. Joking.

Hope we can synch our stays next time. Wherever you go next, you can draw energy from the memories and impressions of Naxos. It's such a nice trip to have made.

Also, have you been to the pastry boutique yet? :lbf:
first I cried at the idea of my little orange kitty not being here when I got back (who's going to take care of him?!?!? :( ) and then I burst out laughing at your second line. oh bun bun, you are so fabulous. that was the ONLY thing that could've made me laugh today.

do you think the sea will recognize my face?! I don't see how it could. isn't the sea always changing and never the same?! :straightface:

im so happy you told me to come here bun bun, I had a really great time!! and the thought of coming back is the ONLY thing that helps me endure the idea of going home. in fact, if it wasn't because I might be able to come back here, I probably wouldn't go home at all. i'd probably just go live on the street of London. that's how much I don't want to go home and how much I want to be able to come back here. im so glad that you recommended it to me and that I had you to talk to this whole time I was here. it was sort of like being here with you!!

I have NOT been to the pastry boutique yet! I bet that pastry boutique doenst even HAVE the baklava praline!! I will go to the proper pastry boutique when I come back!! hopefully I will be able to come back at a time when it's open!!

oh bun bun, it feels so sad for this all to be coming to an end, and to have to go back to that horrible place. it's not fair that other people get to live here!! and also I didn't even run into neil in london or anything!! I sort of think that I SHOULD just stay in London even if it means living on the street. I mean, somehow I lost the point of what I came here for and it makes me sad. like, was I just killing time? is that what my whole life is going to be about, killing time as I get older and older? I sort of wonder what would happen if I spent all my money here and had no way of getting home--would my dad give me the money? do I risk finding out? I mean, Im really not ready to go home. and it's so awful to have to go home before you're ready. it's unnatural. :(

You've had a great time and grown as a person. You've gone away before and will in future. Things tend to sort themselves out one way or the other.

You can be proud of yourself. On top of that the people in your life seems to appreciate you so you must be doing something right.

You've won a lot from going away for a while.
no I haven't, but thanks..

also, i have to print out my boarding pass and I don't know where im going to do that and it's worrying me. that's the sort of thing I would generally ask the person where Im staying to do for me.

When are you leaving? I've never printed out a boarding pass, ever. You just give them your booking reference or passport at check-in, no? But if you need to print it, I am sure the travel agency where you buy your ferry ticket (?) would be happy to help you.

When are you leaving? I've never printed out a boarding pass, ever. You just give them your booking reference or passport at check-in, no? But if you need to print it, I am sure the travel agency where you buy your ferry ticket (?) would be happy to help you.
I already bought the ferry ticket! im not sure if it was a travel agency where I bought it, Im not sure what it was, come to think of it..

well, I know you fly waaaaaaaaaaay more than me, but with my experience you need to check in online (there is no place to check in at the airport just a bag drop) and print your boarding pass. easy jet for sure you need to print your boarding pass and take it with you, it says so on their site. unless you have the app. which i don't because i dont have a phone (wish i did!!). it was the same with my wizzair (terrible name) flight. though with my flight to London I was able to check in at the kiosk at the airport so it's probably just the really cheap airlines that require you to print your boarding pass. I don't know!

there's a café around here that says they have printing services. I hope that means I can print it there. but they keep odd hours so hopefully they'll be open when I go tomorrow.

I leave not tomorrow but the next day (waaahhhh…..)

also, i have to print out my boarding pass and I don't know where im going to do that and it's worrying me. that's the sort of thing I would generally ask the person where Im staying to do for me.
Surely they have check in machines everywhere now for that?
Even those with smartphones are advised to write down the booking number just in case.
Only in Spain do they seem to be opposed to these machines as a way to keep more staff.

What next, someone to press the button in the lift/elevator like in China?

first I cried at the idea of my little orange kitty not being here when I got back (who's going to take care of him?!?!? :( ) and then I burst out laughing at your second line. oh bun bun, you are so fabulous. that was the ONLY thing that could've made me laugh today.

do you think the sea will recognize my face?! I don't see how it could. isn't the sea always changing and never the same?! :straightface:

im so happy you told me to come here bun bun, I had a really great time!! and the thought of coming back is the ONLY thing that helps me endure the idea of going home. in fact, if it wasn't because I might be able to come back here, I probably wouldn't go home at all. i'd probably just go live on the street of London. that's how much I don't want to go home and how much I want to be able to come back here. im so glad that you recommended it to me and that I had you to talk to this whole time I was here. it was sort of like being here with you!!

I have NOT been to the pastry boutique yet! I bet that pastry boutique doenst even HAVE the baklava praline!! I will go to the proper pastry boutique when I come back!! hopefully I will be able to come back at a time when it's open!!

oh bun bun, it feels so sad for this all to be coming to an end, and to have to go back to that horrible place. it's not fair that other people get to live here!! and also I didn't even run into neil in london or anything!! I sort of think that I SHOULD just stay in London even if it means living on the street. I mean, somehow I lost the point of what I came here for and it makes me sad. like, was I just killing time? is that what my whole life is going to be about, killing time as I get older and older? I sort of wonder what would happen if I spent all my money here and had no way of getting home--would my dad give me the money? do I risk finding out? I mean, Im really not ready to go home. and it's so awful to have to go home before you're ready. it's unnatural. :(

Water has memory they claim in Frozen 2 but in your case it has amnesia.

You are so up inchy's ass I wanna puke. I bet you would put your tongue forward a bit and sound like a floozy if you met him.

But I have nothing against you guys.

Water has memory they claim in Frozen 2 but in your case it has amnesia.

You are so up inchy's ass I wanna puke. I bet you would put your tongue forward a bit and sound like a floozy if you met him.

But I have nothing against you guys.
can you stop responding to me please?! it's an absolute waste of time to read your posts. they do absolutely no good for anything.

can you stop responding to me please?! it's an absolute waste of time to read your posts. they do absolutely no good for anything.
I know inchy has to to be away for a bit for you to be ok with me and you discussing things so I am ok with your outburst BUT then again it would only be achieved if you stopped responding to me which you only do when really bored and no one notices you on this forum.

Can you swear that you will leave me alone now for good?

You are so hated in the alternative Morrissey chatroom I have going and people are so fed up of your stories and adventures. I don't feel that way and could not care less tbh.

I am past hating and wish you and your swedish friend would try it too but maybe it is all you have got and it stops you from breaking down?

I hope we won't meet in the next life and I swear I will never bother you again here only to prove a point that it was always you who came back for more and how many times have you said that to me now?

I hope you won't reply.

Can't say I like looking at travel sites for a trip abroad but sometimes you come across a place and a price that is a steal especially when others are not so fortunate that they can actually travel at that time of the year.

I wanna try out Algarve cause I already have one foot in the grave and you are safe with brits around you cause then you know things will work and that there is a certain standard on things.

Fuerteventura and Las Palmas on Gran Canaria is up next as well and we will only try Greece at the end of summer and early fall and it is best in September when swedish authors embark on the place and all the working peasants have gone home.

But when we are done with charter trips we will go for Airbnb and longer stays cause by then we will know what places we prefer. Great prices and places that come with a pool is what we need.

But european big cities are available as well and in some cases they even come with a relaxing pool but I doubt I will ever visit a place like Poland despite it being this all white mono culture that some swedes just love to visit because of that to be able to breathe again.

I'm not racist like them.

If I need to go somewhere where there is nothing to do in order to relax I will go to Cape Verde. I want to go to Italy with P but you need to up your game fashion wise if you do.

Mallorca and Palma is a must of course and will be interesting swedish middle class safari and I will keep a score on the number of swedes dressed in very colourful tops. Like a orange top is just so right for that place.

LOL

Can't say I like looking at travel sites for a trip abroad but sometimes you come across a place and a price that is a steal especially when others are not so fortunate that they can actually travel at that time of the year.

I wanna try out Algarve cause I already have one foot in the grave and you are safe with brits around you cause then you know things will work and that there is a certain standard on things.

Fuerteventura and Las Palmas on Gran Canaria is up next as well and we will only try Greece at the end of summer and early fall and it is best in September when swedish authors embark on the place and all the working peasants have gone home.

But when we are done with charter trips we will go for Airbnb and longer stays cause by then we will know what places we prefer. Great prices and places that come with a pool is what we need.

But european big cities are available as well and in some cases they even come with a relaxing pool but I doubt I will ever visit a place like Poland despite it being this all white mono culture that some swedes just love to visit because of that to be able to breathe again.

I'm not racist like them.

If I need to go somewhere where there is nothing to do in order to relax I will go to Cape Verde. I want to go to Italy with P but you need to up your game fashion wise if you do.

Mallorca and Palma is a must of course and will be interesting swedish middle class safari and I will keep a score on the number of swedes dressed in very colourful tops. Like a orange top is just so right for that place.

LOL

You never ever travel between June and August unless you like to hang with working peasants and their awful kids and actually like to pay over the top prices for the pleasure. Summer travel when it is summer at home is a hole in the head on those with no choice but to go then.

Too warm and pricey and crowded but sheep and peasants love that sort of thing. Almost like the local flea market but abroad.

Fook off.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom