Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I met the nicest little kitty friend today! oh my gosh he was so nice, I am filled up with kitty love!! I was walking around by the ocean today (it's so windy and refreshing and amazing out there by the ocean today!!) and there were a ton of kitties on the rocks as there always are and they all came up to me of course wanting only food and I didn't have any so I said I would go buy some and come back later. so I found a little store by the port that open on sundays and I bought some sardines. only on the way back I decide to walk through the old town and go around back to the rocks, and on the way, a sweet little orange kitty kept meowing at me and so I stopped to say hi and he started rubbing up against me even though I told him not to because he was really greasy. so I thought "well he obviously just wants food--typical cat!". and because he was so affectionate and friendly I decided to break open the sardines just for him, knowing that the other kitties wouldn't get any, because I was not walking through town with a tin of half opened sardines in my hand. and of course he took some but he didn't seem AS thrilled as I had expected. I think he really just wanted pats. when I said goodbye to him and went to leave he ran along behind me miaowing a ways until we came to a turning in the street and he stayed behind. I wish I could've taken him home with me--he would've made the nicest house kitty!! :( so anyway I walked back along the rocks with nothing to give the kitties and I couldn't even pet them because they would smell my sardine-smelling hands and know that I had given their food to another kitty!! he was worth it though!!! <3
say hello to rifke, p.
20200203_194255~2.jpg

maouw.

hello p!!!!!!! I like your lil white mittens!! <3
I saw SO many kittie today in naxos, p!!! sadly, they aren't as well cared for as you are! some of them have dirty little faces! you are soooo lucky you have a nice home with lanterns!! ALL kitties deserve that but not ALL kitties are so lucky!!!
hope you're doing well, p!!!
his paws look like those koala mittens from television, you are absolutely right. never looked at them that way. :)
p.'s doin alright, i'm a bit worried though, coz he has lost weight recently and has had a sniffy nose for what feels like ages. have to go to the vet next week for a new blood sample, let's see what she has to say about it.
those poor lil street kitties never get very old. i rescued two of them on the canary islands once when i was in my careless early twenties, smuggled them into the plane back home, and then they stayed with my mother for many years, who wasnt too happy about it, but she took them anyway, as she had lost our old family cat moritz not long ago before that, who mustve been 20 years old when he died. so he had been sort of her second son.

his paws look like those koala mittens from television, you are absolutely right. never looked at them that way. :)
p.'s doin alright, i'm a bit worried though, coz he has lost weight recently and has had a sniffy nose for what feels like ages. have to go to the vet next week for a new blood sample, let's see what she has to say about it.
those poor lil street kitties never get very old. i rescued two of them on the canary islands once when i was in my careless early twenties, smuggled them into the plane back home, and then they stayed with my mother for many years, who wasnt too happy about it, but she took them anyway, as she had lost our old family cat moritz not long ago before that, who mustve been 20 years old when he died. so he had been sort of her second son.
you smuggled two kitties on a plane?!?! how did you manage that??! I wish I could've taken that lil orange kitty home with me!

oh no, p!!!! I was going to ask if he was feeling better but I had assumed he would be by now.... I thought he looked a little trimmer.... I hope everythings alright! keep us updated, you and p!!!

you smuggled two kitties on a plane?!?! how did you manage that??! I wish I could've taken that lil orange kitty home with me!

oh no, p!!!! I was going to ask if he was feeling better but I had assumed he would be by now.... I thought he looked a little trimmer.... I hope everythings alright! keep us updated, you and p!!!
the people i worked for on the island knew someone at the airport who made sure the lil carrier wrapped into a blanket wasnt checked and could be taken as handluggage into the passenger deck. back home i was lucky that nobody cared what was inside the carrier i was rolling on the trolley under my rucksack through customs.
p. agrees that he looks trimmer there hanging upon the pants, but his hip really looks awefully bony at the moment, almost geriatric. i'll let you know what the vet says.

After a week of training I feel better and is back in shape and have lost enormous amounts of water that my body accumulated for some reason. Last time it happened I blamed the alcohol but I only had a zip of alcohol this time.

I know that testosterone can make you accumulate water in your body and get swollen legs and ankles. This is what those commercials don't tell old men desperate to bang the wife again.

What happened to holding hands?

Washed my running gear today.

the people i worked for on the island knew someone at the airport who made sure the lil carrier wrapped into a blanket wasnt checked and could be taken as handluggage into the passenger deck. back home i was lucky that nobody cared what was inside the carrier i was rolling on the trolley under my rucksack through customs.
p. agrees that he looks trimmer there hanging upon the pants, but his hip really looks awefully bony at the moment, almost geriatric. i'll let you know what the vet says.
please do!! p is such a precious lil guy!! <3

We wanted to take the cats from Lanzarote with us or two of them anyway.

How the hell did you manage that and I mean the fact no one heard the cat. Amazing story and it can be done.

LOL

Canary island cats are the best. Though the ones in Rhodes were well behaved too despite being hungry gently pushing your leg with one paw and no claw.

Me and P are missing the cats so much and thinking of them every day.

oh gosh, pep pep, I am so sorry to hear you are going through all of that! as if the health issues weren't enough, that must be soooo stressful and scary and disturbing to see your child involved with drugs. you know I always picture your home as a cozy little mousehole out of peter rabbit or something and that's how it should be!! you seem like you would be the nicest mom, and you just shouldn't be having to deal with things like that! do you get along with his dad? at least he sounds involved, so that it's not just you and an unconcerned dad who lets him do whatever he wants. doing drugs is defo not cool. I hope he smartens up and straightens himself out soon!!!

it is true that spiritual homes are fickle things, that's very wise, pep pep!! for years Austria was my spiritual home and I don't think it is at all any more!! but on the other hand I think a person would have to be a rank philistine not to find a spiritual home in naxos. I HAVE sent her really persisitant and polite emails, pep! all to no avail!! and I just hate people who think they can get away with acting like that. I feel like it's my DUTY to set them straight. not only that but I am a petty and vindicative bunny. I have to get her back somehow. I have to!! I don't know. ill have to think about it. anyway, I emailed my old work today to see if I could go back, not because I've made a decision yet, but because I thought reaching out and hearing back from them might help me gauge how I feel about things and what I want to do. so, hopefully they'll respond to me soon. I hate sitting around waiting for responses!!!
Ahh, thanks, I hope so too. I think the idea of emailing your old work to see how it feels is a good one. I make a lot of decisions based on feelings. Often following your gut is the best way to go, I find.

Ahh, thanks, I hope so too. I think the idea of emailing your old work to see how it feels is a good one. I make a lot of decisions based on feelings. Often following your gut is the best way to go, I find.
now im worried im not going to hear back from them! the thought of NOT being able to go back, or the thought of not having a job when I go back, is a bit of a scary one. so I think that sort of tells me how I feel about that, like, that as much as I don't want to go back, I want the security of being able to go back because I know, ultimately, that I cant stay here forever. ugh, I really hope they get back to me.

now im worried im not going to hear back from them! the thought of NOT being able to go back, or the thought of not having a job when I go back, is a bit of a scary one. so I think that sort of tells me how I feel about that, like, that as much as I don't want to go back, I want the security of being able to go back because I know, ultimately, that I cant stay here forever. ugh, I really hope they get back to me.
Good bit of emotional detective work there! It's Sunday, presumably they were never going to get back to you on a Sunday anyway. Patience, little bunny...

Good bit of emotional detective work there! It's Sunday, presumably they were never going to get back to you on a Sunday anyway. Patience, little bunny...
thanks, pep pep! but I have no faith, because it's just sort of typical of the way my entire life in Canada went. every situation was so needlessly ugly and disparaging and derogatory and I have no idea why it had/has to be that way (im quite sure it's not my fault every time!! (sometimes it is!!)). so them not getting back to me would just sort of be like the icing on the cake. ho hum.

Comrade Lanterns the cat saviour of The Canary Islands.

Who is ready to write the book that will become a movie?

I must say I have completely misjudged this young lady and will forever see her as a very cool person. No more bashing the cat hero of Solo.

Respect!

i read an entire book by the ocean today! it was a short book, Deborah levy's 'things I do not want to know', bought in a bookshop in notting hill which i went into in the hopes of running into dreamyneil. boy, was it windy by the ocean!

Fake Chameleon, I knew you would chime in with the David Lynch. But a day late and a dollar short, Crackpots one upped you, hes the Laura show expert.:straightface:

You mis hipterized yourself by bringing up the French Connection and then pretending you couldnt understand what was going on in it.o_O

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom