Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My new found brother has a wife full of energy. I mostly talk to her now through texts and calls when we need to be in contact over matters regarding my dads death estate. She called me day after we returned from Lanzarote and I suspect she wants more from life than my brother does.

She asked me a lot about our trip and how things are and she is like this young girl still somehow. Picture Jehne Lunden and it's almost the same.

They got a new solicitor as the old one got some disease which involved chronic fatigue. I'll let their new solicitor go through the tax papers and see if we can claim something more out of it before we close the death estate down with the bank accounts.

I just want this done and over with but most swedes live on for 2 years in the records and such after they die.

eddy just wanted to say hi to his friends pep pep and 12" and thank them for the birthday wishes!

https://voca.ro/71jK0MLM92E
Nice to hear from you Eddy, glad you had a good birthday! (Pssst...! Rifke... I am curious to know where Eddy is from, I'm having trouble placing his accent. I mean, he's a bear, so I guess there are a number of options. After all, Paddington came from Darkest Peru. I didn't like to ask him directly for fear of causing offence).

eddy just wanted to say hi to his friends pep pep and 12" and thank them for the birthday wishes!

https://voca.ro/71jK0MLM92E

Sorry for the late reply, Eddy! My man and I were so busy last night celebrating your birthday!

Sounds like you had a lovely day with beach, beer and bougatsa. Is there a storm coming today? I hear storms are dangerous for small yellow bears. Promise to be careful! :kissingheart:

And go to the goddamn pastry boutique!

Nice to hear from you Eddy, glad you had a good birthday! (Pssst...! Rifke... I am curious to know where Eddy is from, I'm having trouble placing his accent. I mean, he's a bear, so I guess there are a number of options. After all, Paddington came from Darkest Peru. I didn't like to ask him directly for fear of causing offence).

He has that sing-songy melodic tone and pitch that many Scandinavians have. And then there's a slight lisp. I think he sounds like a gay Norwegian on crack. :lbf:

you guyyyyysss...… eddy's a polar bear. naturally he's from the north pole. but see, the thing is, when he was just a baby he was taken by the Hudsons bay company to be sold in their basement. sordid, I know!! luckily he got a good home with me. <3 my beer chugging little ones accent is 100% stereotypically white trash Canadian..... at least that's the way it sounds to me!! throat infection... on crack....tsk. im not even gonna let eddy see any of that

you guyyyyysss...… eddy's a polar bear. naturally he's from the north pole. but see, the thing is, when he was just a baby he was taken by the Hudsons bay company to be sold in their basement. sordid, I know!! luckily he got a good home with me. <3 my beer chugging little ones accent is 100% stereotypically white trash Canadian..... at least that's the way it sounds to me!! throat infection... on crack....tsk. im not even gonna let eddy see any of that
Good to clear that up, thanks! :thumb:

Sorry for the late reply, Eddy! My man and I were so busy last night celebrating your birthday!

Sounds like you had a lovely day with beach, beer and bougatsa. Is there a storm coming today? I hear storms are dangerous for small yellow bears. Promise to be careful! :kissingheart:

And go to the goddamn pastry boutique!
https://voca.ro/jEVrq5by6ul

note from eddy's mom: there WAS a storm this morning! with thunder and lightning! the loudest thunder ive ever heard! me an' eddy were cowering under the covers.

f*** I have to make a decision about what to do/where to go in the next few days and I just cant decide. I just don't know. should I go home, while I still have some money. or should I go somewhere else (Austria? London?) and blow my chances at going home. I just don't know. I wish I didn't have to leave this place. I don't want to have to move again.

f*** I have to make a decision about what to do/where to go in the next few days and I just cant decide. I just don't know. should I go home, while I still have some money. or should I go somewhere else (Austria? London?) and blow my chances at going home. I just don't know. I wish I didn't have to leave this place. I don't want to have to move again.
Come to Sweden and visit me and inchy. We can go out eating and you and me can flirt by kicking each others legs under the table.

The dream is real!

Johan Hakelius is in Miami so please someone get him a iron steamer for his trousers. He is attacking palm trees for being silly and americans for being fat looking like cephalopods. That's something kids draw where the feet are attached to the head.

He had to confirm that he is not ironic and is actually IN Miami.

LOL

Could you do some casual work there, to buy yourself some more time to decide so you're not eating into your savings?

Could you do some casual work there, to buy yourself some more time to decide so you're not eating into your savings?
well bun bun thinks its possible after april when the tourist season begins (although the problem is the casual work, from what ive read about it, is not casual, but rather long hours with no days off), but I would need some place to stay until then, and since there are no hostels here it would cost more money to stay here (and I am not staying in this place unless I get to pay the same as everyone else living here and so I emailed the lady to ask about monthly rates and BIG SURPRISE she didn't respond to me). so one option would be to go and stay in Athens until april but I really don't want to stay there that long because a) what would I do, and b) Athens makes me slightly uneasy (not helped at all by an uncomfortable experience I had at the hostel I stayed in there before coming here). I could fly somewhere else and then come back, but that would be a big waste of money. so I don't know. I don't even want to go anywhere else anymore, I just want to live here forever. I don't even care about dreamyneil anymore. it's like im on the magic mountain and could just live out the rest of my days here with no ambition to ever do anything else. im not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

well bun bun thinks its possible after april when the tourist season begins (although the problem is the casual work, from what ive read about it, is not casual, but rather long hours with no days off), but I would need some place to stay until then, and since there are no hostels here it would cost more money to stay here (and I am not staying in this place unless I get to pay the same as everyone else living here and so I emailed the lady to ask about monthly rates and BIG SURPRISE she didn't respond to me). so one option would be to go and stay in Athens until april but I really don't want to stay there that long because a) what would I do, and b) Athens makes me slightly uneasy (not helped at all by an uncomfortable experience I had at the hostel I stayed in there before coming here). I could fly somewhere else and then come back, but that would be a big waste of money. so I don't know. I don't even want to go anywhere else anymore, I just want to live here forever. I don't even care about dreamyneil anymore. it's like im on the magic mountain and could just live out the rest of my days here with no ambition to ever do anything else. im not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
Blimey, if DreamyNeil has been binned it must be serious. But you're going to need some money sooner or later. You might need to be hard-headed in the short term, then make a plan to come back if it's your Proper Spiritual Home?
How's the writing going, by the way?

Blimey, if DreamyNeil has been binned it must be serious. But you're going to need some money sooner or later. You might need to be hard-headed in the short term, then make a plan to come back if it's your Proper Spiritual Home?
How's the writing going, by the way?
its not going, because ive been sitting around trying to come to a decision about what to do, and because I have a weak prefrontal cortex (im guessing) it takes eons before I can come to a decision about the simplest thing let alone a big thing like this. I mean, I really have just been sitting around thinking for hours and hours!

I keep trying to imagine how it would feel to go home, to go back into my old work, to walk the same streets again, to see all those same people, and I just don't know if I can do it. it's too depressing. I think i'd almost rather live on the street of London. that's how depressing it is. I cant even cheer myself up by envisioning walking in a starbucks. I sit there and imagine some starbucks in an area of town I haven't worn out with bad associations and I imagine walking in there and ordering a venti pike and it actually tasting the way a starbucks coffee should taste and I feel nothing. no thrill at the idea whatsoever. anyway im use to instant coffee now.

since naxos is, as you said, my proper spiritual home that presents me with a conundrum of whether or not I should actually either leave without paying or report the property owner to the authourities and booking sites. I mean, im not really okay with her being a non-responsive dick, but on the other hand I don't want to make any enemies here!

dreamyneil still remains the dreamiest most perfect creature but ultimately does it matter? I mean, so what if he is?! when im here in Greece I feel like my reference points are the sun and the ocean and the grass and the gods, nothing else much matters besides that. I feel in balance here.

hows your writing going?! are you fully into it again?!

Last edited:
You can safely stay where you are Rifke cause me and P decided not to go to Cyprus for a number of reasons. That place is full of asbestos and rabies. I must say that when you read about Cyprus and some greek places you wonder how the hell they are thinking.

Asbestos water pipes on top of the whole area being prone to quakes made us decide to skip it. I think you need to go there in the summer to enjoy the weather so bye Cyprus and thanks but no thanks.

Back to the drawing board and booking a trip somewhere else.

Seeing: the date.
Thinking: happy 11th birthday Years Of Refusal.
I still live with the guilt of leaking this album a bit earlier than the 16th :)
Regards,
FWD.

its not going, because ive been sitting around trying to come to a decision about what to do, and because I have a weak prefrontal cortex (im guessing) it takes eons before I can come to a decision about the simplest thing let alone a big thing like this. I mean, I really have just been sitting around thinking for hours and hours!

I keep trying to imagine how it would feel to go home, to go back into my old work, to walk the same streets again, to see all those same people, and I just don't know if I can do it. it's too depressing. I think i'd almost rather live on the street of London. that's how depressing it is. I cant even cheer myself up by envisioning walking in a starbucks. I sit there and imagine some starbucks in an area of town I haven't worn out with bad associations and I imagine walking in there and ordering a venti pike and it actually tasting the way a starbucks coffee should taste and I feel nothing. no thrill at the idea whatsoever. anyway im use to instant coffee now.

since naxos is, as you said, my proper spiritual home that presents me with a conundrum of whether or not I should actually either leave without paying or report the property owner to the authourities and booking sites. I mean, im not really okay with her being a non-responsive dick, but on the other hand I don't want to make any enemies here!

dreamyneil still remains the dreamiest most perfect creature but ultimately does it matter? I mean, so what if he is?! when im here in Greece I feel like my reference points are the sun and the ocean and the grass and the gods, nothing else much matters besides that. I feel in balance here.

hows your writing going?! are you fully into it again?!
Yeah, I would say not making enemies is the way to go, whatever you decide! Where you are is not a big place and if you want to come back you don't want to burn your boats. Couldn't you just, like, be REALLY persistent (but polite) with the emails? Or if you do want to leave, set it all out to her in (another) email so your (non-criminal) intent is clear. The other thing that occurs is that spiritual homes can be a fickle thing. What makes you feel in balance at one moment can be absolutely not what you need further down the line. So I would be wary of doing anything drastic that means you can't change plan or get home later. But that's just me.

I am writing again but it's like hacking something out of granite. I am not too well at the moment, which doesn't help, plus there's a lot going on with my kids. Youngest is doing her GCSE exams, eldest has just passed his driving test and wanted insurance fixing up so he could drive my car, middle one... is in his final months of college, which he MUST pass to have any sort of future, and is twatting about doing drugs (again). He was delivered to my house late on Thursday night by his dad and his brother, out of his tree on ketamine. They wanted me to have him so they could search his room. On the way out he swallowed another dose he had hidden so they couldn't confiscate it. I was in bits, I thought he might OD. He couldn't walk and his eyes were rolling back in his head. I despair of any grown adult who thinks doing drugs is cool, I would bet everything I have that they either don't have kids or haven't sat up and watched them thrashing around, wasted.

So everybody needs a lot of support right now and there isn't much left for writing. But I am trying, grinding away it, sometimes just a few pathetic lines a day. Sometimes even less.

Yeah, I would say not making enemies is the way to go, whatever you decide! Where you are is not a big place and if you want to come back you don't want to burn your boats. Couldn't you just, like, be REALLY persistent (but polite) with the emails? Or if you do want to leave, set it all out to her in (another) email so your (non-criminal) intent is clear. The other thing that occurs is that spiritual homes can be a fickle thing. What makes you feel in balance at one moment can be absolutely not what you need further down the line. So I would be wary of doing anything drastic that means you can't change plan or get home later. But that's just me.

I am writing again but it's like hacking something out of granite. I am not too well at the moment, which doesn't help, plus there's a lot going on with my kids. Youngest is doing her GCSE exams, eldest has just passed his driving test and wanted insurance fixing up so he could drive my car, middle one... is in his final months of college, which he MUST pass to have any sort of future, and is twatting about doing drugs (again). He was delivered to my house late on Thursday night by his dad and his brother, out of his tree on ketamine. They wanted me to have him so they could search his room. On the way out he swallowed another dose he had hidden so they couldn't confiscate it. I was in bits, I thought he might OD. He couldn't walk and his eyes were rolling back in his head. I despair of any grown adult who thinks doing drugs is cool, I would bet everything I have that they either don't have kids or haven't sat up and watched them thrashing around, wasted.

So everybody needs a lot of support right now and there isn't much left for writing. But I am trying, grinding away it, sometimes just a few pathetic lines a day. Sometimes even less.
oh gosh, pep pep, I am so sorry to hear you are going through all of that! as if the health issues weren't enough, that must be soooo stressful and scary and disturbing to see your child involved with drugs. you know I always picture your home as a cozy little mousehole out of peter rabbit or something and that's how it should be!! you seem like you would be the nicest mom, and you just shouldn't be having to deal with things like that! do you get along with his dad? at least he sounds involved, so that it's not just you and an unconcerned dad who lets him do whatever he wants. doing drugs is defo not cool. I hope he smartens up and straightens himself out soon!!!

it is true that spiritual homes are fickle things, that's very wise, pep pep!! for years Austria was my spiritual home and I don't think it is at all any more!! but on the other hand I think a person would have to be a rank philistine not to find a spiritual home in naxos. I HAVE sent her really persisitant and polite emails, pep! all to no avail!! and I just hate people who think they can get away with acting like that. I feel like it's my DUTY to set them straight. not only that but I am a petty and vindicative bunny. I have to get her back somehow. I have to!! I don't know. ill have to think about it. anyway, I emailed my old work today to see if I could go back, not because I've made a decision yet, but because I thought reaching out and hearing back from them might help me gauge how I feel about things and what I want to do. so, hopefully they'll respond to me soon. I hate sitting around waiting for responses!!!

I met the nicest little kitty friend today! oh my gosh he was so nice, I am filled up with kitty love!! I was walking around by the ocean today (it's so windy and refreshing and amazing out there by the ocean today!!) and there were a ton of kitties on the rocks as there always are and they all came up to me of course wanting only food and I didn't have any so I said I would go buy some and come back later. so I found a little store by the port that open on sundays and I bought some sardines. only on the way back I decide to walk through the old town and go around back to the rocks, and on the way, a sweet little orange kitty kept meowing at me and so I stopped to say hi and he started rubbing up against me even though I told him not to because he was really greasy. so I thought "well he obviously just wants food--typical cat!". and because he was so affectionate and friendly I decided to break open the sardines just for him, knowing that the other kitties wouldn't get any, because I was not walking through town with a tin of half opened sardines in my hand. and of course he took some but he didn't seem AS thrilled as I had expected. I think he really just wanted pats. when I said goodbye to him and went to leave he ran along behind me miaowing a ways until we came to a turning in the street and he stayed behind. I wish I could've taken him home with me--he would've made the nicest house kitty!! :( so anyway I walked back along the rocks with nothing to give the kitties and I couldn't even pet them because they would smell my sardine-smelling hands and know that I had given their food to another kitty!! he was worth it though!!! <3

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom