Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I love how neil always looks like something so much as picking up a pencil would exhaust him. so hot. don't worry, neil, ill pick up your pencil for you! ill pick up ALL your pencils for you.

I had an uncle Paul. When I was in high school my grandmother kept telling me to ask him for a summer job, so I did but he didn't hire me. I assumed he just didn't need help. But then I was at my grandmother's house and he dropped by. The three of us were sitting there and he told her that I had asked for a job but that he didn't hire me because he didn't think I really wanted to work. It was a good lesson really to see a person with a character like that who can't just simply say it to your face but will say it to someone else using them as a buffer.

I had an uncle Paul. When I was in high school my grandmother kept telling me to ask him for a summer job, so I did but he didn't hire me. I assumed he just didn't need help. But then I was at my grandmother's house and he dropped by. The three of us were sitting there and he told her that I had asked for a job but that he didn't hire me because he didn't think I really wanted to work. It was a good lesson really to see a person with a character like that who can't just simply say it to your face but will say it to someone else using them as a buffer.

Rifke says shut up.

Seeing:

Thinking:
19 years - good grief.
Regards,
FWD.

10 hours of sleep and tomorrow we get out into the concrete jungle to buy groceries for Christmas and New Year. I will probably spread the flu or whatever this is to everyone shopping there. Like some kind of virus terrorist.

A hysterical Pilla is setting the menu for Christmas and New Year in the kitchen now. Not impressed with me not approving of it and making changes.

But we have a deal and now she can write down the menu on the whyteboard cause she absulotely hates it when I go "what's for dinner today" so the board is a compromise.

But I still stand in the bathroom sometimes yelling "what's for dinner today" and it drives her nuts.

Even her sighs are cute.

Congrats to the orange one on winning the american election a year ahead of time tonight and never have 4 more years been more guaranteed.

If you nurture communists and give them a tit they will bite off the nipples.

American civil war 2020.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom