Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Because it's an exchange. You write that sometimes it's all about you and you don't care about others. The problem is that they also have no obligation to care about you. So if you're going to talk about being miserable you're going to have to offer some humor or some insight. If you talk about some deep truths of the soul while you're making everyone in the vicinity wish they were dead you can get away with it. But if it's just a sad story about a problem you're going to lose your audience.

'if you talk about some deep truths o_O
of the soul:rolleyes:
while making everyone in the vicinity wish they were dead
YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT"??? Making peeps wish they are dead is 'getting away with it'.
:crazy:

but if instead of making peeps wish they were dead you make a sad story about a problem you will just "lose your audience"instead of having the aud wishing there was traffic nearby so they could walk right into it???

thats some bizarre Dr Phil type of stuff.:crazy:

found a photo of the juicer:
a951e53ada785d9f2846f6bfc592723f.jpg

I've learned from Morrissey. I tell people how wretched my life is, I drop the bomb and then I diffuse it with a flippant comment so that no one gets the full impact. I should be letting those bombs explode. Why do I feel I have to sprinkle my desolation with humour? What's so wrong about being unremittingly miserable?
It's like when Rifke tells a hundred stories and I don't care but then she reveals that she is saving a mountain of garbage in her rented room so the landlord will have to clean up after her when she leaves and I think, okay I have to concede that this is interesting.
Give the people what they want.
And you usually do write something interesting but don't begrudge the audience for it.

It's like when Rifke tells a hundred stories and I don't care but then she reveals that she is saving a mountain of garbage in her rented room so the landlord will have to clean up after her when she leaves and I think, okay I have to concede that this is interesting.
Give the people what they want.
And you usually do write something interesting but don't begrudge the audience for it.
Is this the thread where she asked you yesterday to analyze her orange diarrhea for her? Or was that a different thread?

i thought you'd enjoy it. I know how much you like analyzing and I know the deep familiarity you have with shit.

anyway! another nice day, and im feeling better (didn't take iron or vitamin d yesterday, so it must have something to do with that). think ill go look around used book stores today. am hoping to find the snows of Kilimanjaro. I saw this amazing book on Swedish interior design featuring that revelation-in-the-form-of-a-house Ekensberg whose discovery proved so inspiring to my novel (it had to be a sign) at a used book store the other day, but declined to buy it simply because it was too big and heavy to take with me when I leave. too bad. I suppose if I had bought it I could study it in the meantime and rip out any pictures I might need, but it was $25, in any case.

'if you talk about some deep truths o_O
of the soul:rolleyes:
while making everyone in the vicinity wish they were dead
YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT"??? Making peeps wish they are dead is 'getting away with it'.
:crazy:

but if instead of making peeps wish they were dead you make a sad story about a problem you will just "lose your audience"instead of having the aud wishing there was traffic nearby so they could walk right into it???

thats some bizarre Dr Phil type of stuff.:crazy:

found a photo of the juicer:
This is kind of ironic because you're "getting away with it" when you follow people around purposely misunderstanding and misrepresenting them but the difference is I'm not the one in this exchange that I wish was dead.

it was def the vitamin d that was making me sick, because I haven't taken it for 3 days now, while continuing to take iron for the last 2, and I haven't felt sick at all. very odd that vitamin d would do that. still, I think I might continue to take it because it worked a charm at making me lose all appetite.

I'm not happy and I'm not sad. I'm up far too late. I tell a lie, I think I'm slightly more happier than sad. It could all change though. No. I'm still definitely more happy than sad. I don't know what I've got to be happy about but I don't know what I've got to be sad about either. I can eat if I want to. I can lie in a warm bed. I'm not in pain. So I guess Im happy.

i just woke up and am naked under the covers. think about that. that should make you happy. or, at the very least, aroused.

don't worry @drag me down i wont tell graham the bartender i make you feel this way.

Last edited:
I've been singing Asleep to the taxi driver. He said it was beautiful and meaningful. He wanted to record me on his phone but i was too shy. I felt a bit sad, because he was Asian and he's going to Google Morrissey and the Smiths and he'll probably read about the 'so called' racism. He sang me a song in his own language which was very nice.
Wonder what Morrissey would say about this.

I've made the decision that im going to have to give up all of my coats when I go to London. or at least most of them. I don't want to be burdened with stuff anymore, I want to be free of all of that. it's hard though, because I spent a lot of money on them and I really like some of them. but keeping them doesn't help anything and even if I like them what do they add to my life really? absolutely nothing. feeling free and unfettered is worth more than coats. I thought I might send some to my sisters to look after for me so that they'll be there if ever I want them, but my sister is an awful snoop and will probably go through the boxes making all sorts of conclusions about how I got into debt from them and then wear them and then wreck them because she wrecks everything. and anyway, by the time I want them back they'll probably be out of style, so I cant really see much point in doing that. ill just get rid of them, keeping one or two that I like.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom