Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Who knows about mathematics here? I was playing along with a quiz show and this question came up "In mathematics the circumference of a circle is calculated by the equation pi times what?". I gave my answer as "r squared" but the answer was actually 2r or d, then I was googling to try to find out if 2r and r squared are the same thing.

4543-columbo-sitting-with-cigar.png

I wonder if Rifke remembers the odd swedish political couple I posted a picture of where she defended the looks of the wife comparing her with an american actress.

Well Rifke, think again. Taken the other day in Israel:

640@60.jpg

What does he see in her?

"Yes hello I wanna report a stranded whale that is harassing me oy vey".
He sees quite a bit.

He sees quite a bit.
Sweden's jewish elite is there to celebrate Michael Bindefeld turning 60. He is the number one celebrity party event organiser in Sweden.
Never seen such a long list of guests and all is paid for but the media in Sweden criticise it with lots of politicians present which may present a problem legally.
Like media is surprised that the jews run the show.

Sweden's jewish elite is there to celebrate Michael Bindefeld turning 60. He is the number one celebrity party event organiser in Sweden.
Never seen such a long list of guests and all is paid for but the media in Sweden criticise it with lots of politicians present which may present a problem legally.
Like media is surprised that the jews run the show.
Even the jewish columnist Alex Schulman finds the whole thing problematic. The nordic aviation company SAS is flying all the guests there and home and might also be dragged into some sort of scandal. Never seen so many pictures in various papers of the politicians and celebrities partying and going to the beach down there.

ALEX SCHULMAN
Record in idiocy, mother of all fools
MICAEL BINDEFELD Published 20 Sep 2019 at 11.46
Celebrity when Micael Bindefeld turns 60
640@60.jpg

Ulf Kristersson with Birgitta Ed in Jerusalem to celebrate Micael Bindefeld.Photo: YUVAL COHEN HAROUNOFF

This has happened.

Three Swedish party leaders have taken a break from their political pursuits in Sweden and set off on a five-day bidding party to celebrate with fellow celebrities Micael Bindefeld, who is 60 years old.

This has brought bad blood, the party leaders have felt that the trip has not been well received at home in Sweden, and is now trying to best handle this crisis.

This is a chronicle. Analysis and positions are the writer's.

Share article
FacebookTwitterE-mail
310@60.jpg

ALEX SCHULMAN
READ MORE: Chronicles by
Alex Schulman

Ebba Busch Thor avoids posting full pictures and celebrity selfies, does not say a word about the belly dancers and swordsmen, but carefully selects pictures from the visits to the important Jewish memorial sites. But it doesn't matter, because everyone still wonders: what does she have to do? The party leaders and their public relations people have therefore come to the conclusion that the only argument for leaving politics in the midst of a burning autumn budget is to claim that Bindefeld is actually a good friend, really, not just any superficial celebrity buddy.

And now the race armor is raging among the party leaders' press secretaries at home in Stockholm, mess after mess to the editors, explaining how close the friendship to Bindefeld actually is. "Bindefeld has been a friend of the family for a long time," said Kristersson's press secretary. The explanations become more and more intense, the ties to Bindefeld are suddenly incredible, the friendship deeper than anyone could believe. They have been friends for any length of time, young friends, no, friends since childhood. Soon, a press secretary announces that their boss and Bindefeld were in fact born of the same vulva.

And down in Israel, the party leaders are doing what they can to show the same thing. Ebba Busch Thor yesterday posted a weepy post about her friend Bindefeld, thanking her for being lucky enough to meet people "who get a special place in their hearts".

The idea is to show that they are not only close friends, they are very special bands, unique friendships that have been cultivated for years or decades, it is as if they suddenly want to convince us that they are in fact childhood friends all together. Busch Thor, Kristersson, Sabuni and Bindefeld are seen as children. The wild quartet who cut around in alleys with snake bells and set to bus and life, where they run, the sweet comrades with dirt under their nails, not always seen by their parents, but TOGETHER, forever united, and they bring out a knife and exchanges blood with each other in some shed, the boy Kristersson solemnly says to the other children: "We should always stick together."

640@60.jpg

Ebba Busch Thor and Micael Bindefeld at the luxury hotel Jaffa in Tel Aviv.Photo: MIRIAM ALSTER
It is quite clear that these party leaders are actually acquainted with Bindefeld in the way you are acquainted with someone you meet a couple of times a year at celebrity parties. They are semi-polar in the mingle.

But despite the wild claims of deep friendship, they are nevertheless confronted by the media, who wonder how they motivate them to go to a celebrity party for five days in the middle of a fairly intense political time in Sweden, with the fall budget presented and block-crossed talks about gang crime. To a reporter at Tel Aviv airport, Nyamko Sabuni sneezes: "Media drama!" As if everything was a construction, a media hit, like she wasn't going to any party at all, she wasn't standing there, she was a hologram, in fact, she worked at home and worked on the budget.

Ebba Busch Thor is confronted by one of the mingles down in Israel, but she absolutely does not want to comment on anything at all, as she is at a "private party". It must be some kind of record in idiocy, the mother of all fools, to stand at this year's most public celebrity party and claim that it is "private".

Kristersson takes back paths and stays down there in Israel and refuses to say a word. It's a shame, because of course there are some questions you want answers to. Last week he went out in the media , cursed as usual, this time he thought it was "snail pace" in the talks with the guys about the gang crime. Nothing happens! If it doesn't get speed then he threatened to shit in everything, he did not want to take a single "mazarin meeting". But how will the boys be able to speed up a conversation with Kristersson if he leaves on his own for four days?

Kristersson himself said the other day that at the top of the agenda is to deal with gang crime. Secondly, he must mean. At the top of the agenda are clearly some cannon nights with the celebrity elite in Israel.

Even the jewish columnist Alex Schulman finds the whole thing problematic. The nordic aviation company SAS is flying all the guests there and home and might also be dragged into some sort of scandal. Never seen so many pictures in various papers of the politicians and celebrities partying and going to the beach down there.

ALEX SCHULMAN
Record in idiocy, mother of all fools
MICAEL BINDEFELD Published 20 Sep 2019 at 11.46
Celebrity when Micael Bindefeld turns 60
640@60.jpg

Ulf Kristersson with Birgitta Ed in Jerusalem to celebrate Micael Bindefeld.Photo: YUVAL COHEN HAROUNOFF

This has happened.

Three Swedish party leaders have taken a break from their political pursuits in Sweden and set off on a five-day bidding party to celebrate with fellow celebrities Micael Bindefeld, who is 60 years old.

This has brought bad blood, the party leaders have felt that the trip has not been well received at home in Sweden, and is now trying to best handle this crisis.

This is a chronicle. Analysis and positions are the writer's.

Share article
FacebookTwitterE-mail
310@60.jpg

ALEX SCHULMAN
READ MORE: Chronicles by
Alex Schulman

Ebba Busch Thor avoids posting full pictures and celebrity selfies, does not say a word about the belly dancers and swordsmen, but carefully selects pictures from the visits to the important Jewish memorial sites. But it doesn't matter, because everyone still wonders: what does she have to do? The party leaders and their public relations people have therefore come to the conclusion that the only argument for leaving politics in the midst of a burning autumn budget is to claim that Bindefeld is actually a good friend, really, not just any superficial celebrity buddy.

And now the race armor is raging among the party leaders' press secretaries at home in Stockholm, mess after mess to the editors, explaining how close the friendship to Bindefeld actually is. "Bindefeld has been a friend of the family for a long time," said Kristersson's press secretary. The explanations become more and more intense, the ties to Bindefeld are suddenly incredible, the friendship deeper than anyone could believe. They have been friends for any length of time, young friends, no, friends since childhood. Soon, a press secretary announces that their boss and Bindefeld were in fact born of the same vulva.

And down in Israel, the party leaders are doing what they can to show the same thing. Ebba Busch Thor yesterday posted a weepy post about her friend Bindefeld, thanking her for being lucky enough to meet people "who get a special place in their hearts".

The idea is to show that they are not only close friends, they are very special bands, unique friendships that have been cultivated for years or decades, it is as if they suddenly want to convince us that they are in fact childhood friends all together. Busch Thor, Kristersson, Sabuni and Bindefeld are seen as children. The wild quartet who cut around in alleys with snake bells and set to bus and life, where they run, the sweet comrades with dirt under their nails, not always seen by their parents, but TOGETHER, forever united, and they bring out a knife and exchanges blood with each other in some shed, the boy Kristersson solemnly says to the other children: "We should always stick together."

640@60.jpg

Ebba Busch Thor and Micael Bindefeld at the luxury hotel Jaffa in Tel Aviv.Photo: MIRIAM ALSTER
It is quite clear that these party leaders are actually acquainted with Bindefeld in the way you are acquainted with someone you meet a couple of times a year at celebrity parties. They are semi-polar in the mingle.

But despite the wild claims of deep friendship, they are nevertheless confronted by the media, who wonder how they motivate them to go to a celebrity party for five days in the middle of a fairly intense political time in Sweden, with the fall budget presented and block-crossed talks about gang crime. To a reporter at Tel Aviv airport, Nyamko Sabuni sneezes: "Media drama!" As if everything was a construction, a media hit, like she wasn't going to any party at all, she wasn't standing there, she was a hologram, in fact, she worked at home and worked on the budget.

Ebba Busch Thor is confronted by one of the mingles down in Israel, but she absolutely does not want to comment on anything at all, as she is at a "private party". It must be some kind of record in idiocy, the mother of all fools, to stand at this year's most public celebrity party and claim that it is "private".

Kristersson takes back paths and stays down there in Israel and refuses to say a word. It's a shame, because of course there are some questions you want answers to. Last week he went out in the media , cursed as usual, this time he thought it was "snail pace" in the talks with the guys about the gang crime. Nothing happens! If it doesn't get speed then he threatened to shit in everything, he did not want to take a single "mazarin meeting". But how will the boys be able to speed up a conversation with Kristersson if he leaves on his own for four days?

Kristersson himself said the other day that at the top of the agenda is to deal with gang crime. Secondly, he must mean. At the top of the agenda are clearly some cannon nights with the celebrity elite in Israel.

The home coming will be epic and a record number of journos will slaughter them at the ankles. Maybe even live on tv or at least online.

Regular swedes who never uttered a anti semitic word in their life are now realising that this openly shows the jewish power over swedish politics and entertainment like tv shows.

Bindefeld is behind one of the many holocaust tourist attractions down there and on the board of one of them. This whole thing will bite so many in the arse and not least Sabuni the black female party leader of the liberals who is already struggling in the polls since the took over.

Her boyfriend?

A white news reader on the state channel. Like a big fooking gangbang of the power elite the whole thing and swedes have had enough.

The home coming will be epic and a record number of journos will slaughter them at the ankles. Maybe even live on tv or at least online.

Regular swedes who never uttered a anti semitic word in their life are now realising that this openly shows the jewish power over swedish politics and entertainment like tv shows.

Bindefeld is behind one of the many holocaust tourist attractions down there and on the board of one of them. This whole thing will bite so many in the arse and not least Sabuni the black female party leader of the liberals who is already struggling in the polls since the took over.

Her boyfriend?

A white news reader on the state channel. Like a big fooking gangbang of the power elite the whole thing and swedes have had enough.

The swedish nazis take on the circus. The trip has now been reported to the political bureau for investigation.

Bindefeld invites the Swedish celebrity elite to celebrations in Tel Aviv
Redaktionen-42.png

Of The editorial staff ,2019-09-19
[email protected]

CULTURE Marxism. Party fixer Micael Bindefeld celebrates her 60th birthday by inviting the Swedish celebrity elite on specially chartered aircraft to Tel Aviv.

In true cultural Marxist fashion, Herngren was wearing a female flight attendant's uniform. Screenshot: Instagram.

Micael Bindefeld fills evenly and has invited almost the entire Swedish celebrity elite to a big 60-year celebration in Tel Aviv, Israel, a country that the Jewish party fixer says he "loves" and "wants to show to the people he likes ".

While ordinary people are urged not to fly, the elite charts an entire aircraft when it's time for a party. On Bindefeld's special plan, politically correct actors, artists, politicians and other "celebrities" who were also paid the living were urged. Mona Sahlin , Ebba Busch Thor (KD), Ulf Kristersson (M), Nyamko Sabuni (L), Camilla Läckberg , Jonas Gardell , Tomas Ledin , Carola , Lena Philipsson , Charlotte Perelli , Pernilla Wahlgren and many more are among the invited.

The cabin crew included Sofia Wistam and Måns Herngren , among others . In true cultural Marxist fashion, Herngren was wearing a female flight attendant's uniform.

“When @micaelbindefeld turns 60, of course, it is celebrated with its own chartered aircraft De Lux, with the nicest cabin crew in town!” Wrote Pernilla Wahlgren on Instagram where one of the comments read “You party while Israel mass murders women and children… ".

Most in the company live at the luxury hotel Jaffa, where the rooms cost at least SEK 5000 per night, during the celebrations that take place from Wednesday to Sunday.

- The program is secret. We shall see my best and secret places. And also some classic things like the Holocaust Museum Yad Vashem and the Western Wall in Jerusalem, says Bindefeld.

Bindefeld is " married" to another man, Nicklas Sigurdsson . They also have a child born of a surrogate mother in the United States with a secret biological father.

In 2014, he founded " Micael Bindefeld's Foundation for the Memory of the Holocaust " which provides grants for various projects that keep "the memory of the Holocaust alive".

Source:
Bindefeld's giant 60th anniversary celebration in Tel Aviv

I wanna thank you Morrissey for your tribute to me with the "Swede-'ead" thing. Suedehead and skinhead and I completely get it. Through the years you have done this before where you and me have this dialogue where no one else is able to pick it up.

This time you managed to expose Lanterns for who she really is and she went apeshit of jealousy and I hope the cat survived.

You can take the german out of the nazi but never the nazi out of the german.

SWEDE-'EAD ON YOU TOO MOZ!

Glad you're back BTW. I wasn't that worried, just a bit. I guess you have a life like the rest here.
Howdy! When are you taking your next travel journey? I have a few planned on the horizon myself. Mid November I am taking a road trip to San Diego for a week. We rented the cutest cottage right on the beach. Then in early June we are taking a seven day cruise to Alaska. My mom has been wanting to go there for a while. We'll fly into Seattle, spend the afternoon there, then board our spanking new ship, the Norwegian Bliss. We have reserved an ocean view, balcony stateroom. And purchased the upgrades--all inclusive drinks--including alcohol, and access to the specialty restaurants. I think we port in five cities including Victoria, BC. Too bad the rabbit will have vacated by then. Haha. It should be relaxing--unlike Vancouver where we ran around like teenagers. LOL.

Where are you going? Tell all.

I wonder if Rifke remembers the odd swedish political couple I posted a picture of where she defended the looks of the wife comparing her with an american actress.

Well Rifke, think again. Taken the other day in Israel:

640@60.jpg

What does he see in her?

"Yes hello I wanna report a stranded whale that is harassing me oy vey".
reminds me of pierce brosnan and his (absolutely gorgeous) wife
pierce-brosnan-wife-keely-shaye-smith-west-hollywood-photos.jpg

pierce brosnan is a real man, something you will never be.

i dont know about anyone else but i want to see more pictures of skin abrasions on pallid old lady hands and various ointments
Nah, I thought the low point was the nose and lips pics. It will need a 12 step program to overcome the trauma

Howdy! When are you taking your next travel journey? I have a few planned on the horizon myself. Mid November I am taking a road trip to San Diego for a week. We rented the cutest cottage right on the beach. Then in early June we are taking a seven day cruise to Alaska. My mom has been wanting to go there for a while. We'll fly into Seattle, spend the afternoon there, then board our spanking new ship, the Norwegian Bliss. We have reserved an ocean view, balcony stateroom. And purchased the upgrades--all inclusive drinks--including alcohol, and access to the specialty restaurants. I think we port in five cities including Victoria, BC. Too bad the rabbit will have vacated by then. Haha. It should be relaxing--unlike Vancouver where we ran around like teenagers. LOL.

If I told you here where I am going someone would alert the authorities and have me arrested.

Sounds like a nice cruise and I know about that cruise ship cause I read about it or one like it recently. San Diego always reminds me of my moms colleague whose son moved there from Eskilstuna and they showed us home videos the family recorded which ended on the beach.

We haven not booked anything and we can go whenever there is something available so it will be last minute which nowadays doesn't mean you have to leave the next day cause sometimes last minute is weeks from now.

I hope we can go away a few times a year for a week here and there.

Yeah big cities are cool but it means you end up walking a lot like me and P did in Helsinki and Stockholm. We will go abroad in October to a place where you can both relax in the pool and get the benefit of some malls and there are three major ones there.

We have to start somewhere with Pilla never having been onboard a plane so that should be interesting. I've not flown since 2002 myself but I have a lot of air miles in me from the past. Can't say I like flying but toward the end back then I did manage to enjoy it a bit.

We've ordered those air pressure ear plugs so it will be interesting to see how good they are. Pilla's neighbour used them and they worked for her with worse ear pressure problems than me. I'll never be a diver that's for sure.

Don't worry Rifke will be there in the shadows in her invisible coat cursing the presence of mankind. You'll have a blast I'm sure.

We thought about skipping xmas and new year at home this year so we'll see, might go abroad twice before this year is over.

reminds me of pierce brosnan and his (absolutely gorgeous) wife
pierce-brosnan-wife-keely-shaye-smith-west-hollywood-photos.jpg

pierce brosnan is a real man, something you will never be.
Where do they get their beach whales from and some men should use condom and allow their women to stay off the pill and avoid swelling up and dying from stroke.

If real men are anything to go by I am quite happy not to be one myself.

So Rifke the former fat shamer now defends obese women who carry water from birth control pills. I must say that some people here do go from one opinion to another like a manic depressive changes mood in no time.

I just checked the prices from Sweden and despite flying all the way plus the cruise itself the price for two people is not that much at all. Even includes a stay over in NYC.

We plan on going on a cruise from Barcelona in the mediterranean and Pablo will come along as my bitch.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom