Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Had to laugh!

"Senior Account Manager = Försäljare utan personalansvar"

Can't even be trusted with his dick.

But it wasn't an overreaction this summer when you moaned about paper straws on this board and instead of voicing your discontent chose to moan in the car and be a keyboard warrior here.

That's the difference between you and me. Makes no sense you ended up in the states and by the looks of it the place has turned you to shreds.

You see Miss Holy you voted for a society where burglars and mad people get away with terrorising you in your own home but never at any time are you able to link those things together and see the big perspective.

You live a life with the view of an ant and how the f*** can you be employed when the american is booming under the best president you ever had?

You lefties are just trying yo f*** things up so you go on sex strikes and stop working and boycott products and the rest of the world is yawning their fooking jaws off cause guess what nobody cares what you do cause you have no power to change a f***ing thing.

Someone related to you wrote a book a hundred years ago and it did not change anything other than making people realise she was a traitor to her own country and then those traitor genes spread across the world.

That's why we will always have guns and will use them. If idiots like that stopped being an issue we would finally have peace but never will your kind realise it is you that is the problem.

*Unemployed

im glad he won the coin toss. tori spelling can be a real tough customer.

Who knows about mathematics here? I was playing along with a quiz show and this question came up "In mathematics the circumference of a circle is calculated by the equation pi times what?". I gave my answer as "r squared" but the answer was actually 2r or d, then I was googling to try to find out if 2r and r squared are the same thing. I haven't taken a math class in years, and I wasn't very good at it even back then, so r squared was just a guess on my part.

I found this online: "The area of a circle is pi (approximately 3.14) times the radius of the circle squared. The circumference is pi times the diameter." So was I wrong with r squared and what I was giving was actually the area of the circle rather than the circumference? Can anyone confirm and save me from having to set up a Quora profile just to ask this same question.

After some additional googling I'm satisfied that I gave the wrong answer with pi x r squared but I'm going to post this anyway so that we all may refresh our memories about how to calculate the area and the circumference of a circle.

@!Viva Hate! this question isn't an excuse for you to tell us the circumference of your dick.

Who knows about mathematics here? I was playing along with a quiz show and this question came up "In mathematics the circumference of a circle is calculated by the equation pi times what?". I gave my answer as "r squared" but the answer was actually 2r or d, then I was googling to try to find out if 2r and r squared are the same thing. I haven't taken a math class in years, and I wasn't very good at it even back then, so r squared was just a guess on my part.

I found this online: "The area of a circle is pi (approximately 3.14) times the radius of the circle squared. The circumference is pi times the diameter." So was I wrong with r squared and what I was giving was actually the area of the circle rather than the circumference? Can anyone confirm and save me from having to set up a Quora profile just to ask this same question.

After some additional googling I'm satisfied that I gave the wrong answer with pi x r squared but I'm going to post this anyway so that we all may refresh our memories about how to calculate the area and the circumference of a circle.

@!Viva Hate! this question isn't an excuse for you to tell us the circumference of your dick.

931B46C0-3C80-403E-8052-AC3388D898F4.gif

They did but that's not the point and the environMENTAL muppets just want to f*** with everyone and treat us like fooking babies.

Those people don't have a brain so putting a bullet in their head would make no difference and they would just carry on like the zombies they are.

I hate your friendly positive stance toward everything and you are more swedish than me in that sense. People like you will retreat and retreat until the edge of a cliff is behind you and you have to jump and you will jump saying thank you to the oppressors.

Do you ever get mad and think that perhaps you owe it to yourself and others to say no and actually protest and tell people how you feel?

No wonder that neighbour of yours can roam free and had it been me he would be dead now with his own dick down his throat after 24 hours of torture where the grand finale would be to chop it off and shove it down his throat to make him choke to death.

Balkans was so much fun and gave me ideas and the police have once again questioned me about my time down there.

Most people don't deserve to live and it is a fact.
You don’t know me at all

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom