Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's comforting somehow that only a mentally ill person would choose islam like Sinead has done. Not like she is paid loads for it to try and make it cool for others to convert.

People used to take the piss now they are giving it away. I must say I don't rate irish people much cause if you study it they are gypsies and that sort of people.

I even understand the reason why the english tried to get rid of them and believe that if they had succeeded a lot would have been gained from it.

It is like the irish can do what they want and behave any way they want. No matter if they are in Boston or London or Manchester they always use violence and do things that would get other people locked up for good.

In the light of history the english who were painted as the bad ones actually did a lot of good and tried to clean up cultures and people hellbent on causing trouble.

It is time the english got a public apology for their attempts to create a decent world even in Africa where it is better to learn to play cricket than to roam around getting women knocked up.

We need more order.

20190916_123255_resize_79.jpg

Morrissey coming to Michigan wasn’t the only great news last week. Michigan has been recognized as a No Kill State with at least 90% of animals going to animal shelters being reunited with their families, adopted or taken in by a rescue group instead of being euthanized. The article states Delaware is the only other state to meet this criteria. This is a huge accomplishment as Michigan has 174 shelters across the state and so many pets needing help.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...s-no-kill-state-shelter-animals-1458407?amp=1

Has David himself added the various captcha messages cause everyone is an insult and deals with things debated on here now and then?

Zinc heals skin like nothing else and drinking it seems to be better than taking pills.
Burn units seem to have moved on from zinc to Hydroxocobalamin which is B12 and makes all body fluids red on people with severe burns which was the case with my dad.

So weird that I was taking the same kind of B12 with 5 drops under the tongue while he was treated with the same thing but in much bigger quantities of course which really healed his skin.

But zinc is cheaper and easier to use to make the skin strong and heal up wounds and men who shave with razors won't be cutting themselves.

Today I decided to encourage healthy relationships and leave behind toxic ones. It's not black and white, but that's the gist of it. I guess that will mean more reading and writing, no more pizza, saying goodbye to the dust bunnies that have built up over the months since I last cleaned the floor, and more practicing Spanish. I'd like to start seeing a therapist too. I haven't looked into what's available yet. I'd be willing to pay 20 bucks an hour, for an hour a week. I wonder if I could hook up with a good therapist on a sliding scale.

I just found a bunch of printouts that a mental health worker gave me, with several organizations listed that offer therapy on a sliding scale. They're dusty from sitting on the shelf for about 6 months, but provide some hope that I will hook up with a good therapist. I had a talk therapist many years ago. I miss her. She offered to go for a walk with me, after I no longer met the criteria for therapy, but I turned her down, because I was afraid I'd bring her down. Maybe I'll contact her and see what she thinks.

I just found a bunch of printouts that a mental health worker gave me, with several organizations listed that offer therapy on a sliding scale. They're dusty from sitting on the shelf for about 6 months, but provide some hope that I will hook up with a good therapist. I had a talk therapist many years ago. I miss her. She offered to go for a walk with me, after I no longer met the criteria for therapy, but I turned her down, because I was afraid I'd bring her down. Maybe I'll contact her and see what she thinks.
it's very likely

And Morrissey pictures, videos, etc.
I only come here because of you and now I am in love with your new picture. Pippi Longstockings grew up and moved to Canada.

You are mysteriously cute or is that the right word cause I can't make my mind up. Should be a crime to allow women as yourself to be single.

What's wrong with men these days?

I carbon copied this drawing from a coloring book, and painted it. My mental health worker bought me the book. Real sweet guy. Coloring gave us something to do together. He's no longer my worker. He got promoted to a different job. Rifke would say he must be relieved not to have to tolerate me anymore, but I know he has fond memories of us painting on our carbon copies from the book he bought me.
20190918_004555.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom