Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Talked to P's charming female neighbour today who always tries hard to find something to talk about with me even leaning out from her balcony going on about our future plans and what not.

Anyway, we told her we're off abroad soon and she mentioned these ear plugs that takes away the problem of the pressure in the ears making you near deaf. I always suffered from that so now I will buy those cause she did and like me she had severe issues with or worse than me but it helped her so it will be interesting to test them myself.

Looks like the ones I used when swimming way back. But she has a man she told me so we won't see a triangle drama with a lot of running in stairs and doors being slammed.

Nice rack on her though and the glasses gave her this sexy sunday teacher look. But only window shopping for me cause I eat at home.

Urbanus, you want to be funny but you are quite disgusting.
Every time I'm meditating about being with someone again I have the bad luck of reading one of your posts. I immediatly change my mind because I remember most men are pigs and life could be a nightmare with one of them at my side. In fact most men are ok until you know what they are actually thinking. The problem is they use to act accordingly to what they think. Not surprise here.
Conclusion: I'm doomed to remain alone like the nordic whale of the song. Not surprise here either.

Urbanus, you want to be funny but you are quite disgusting.
Every time I'm meditating about being with someone again I have the bad luck of reading one of your posts. I immediatly change my mind because I remember most men are pigs and life could be a nightmare with one of them at my side. In fact most men are ok until you know what they are actually thinking. The problem is they use to act accordingly to what they think. Not surprise here.
Conclusion: I'm doomed to remain alone like the nordic whale of the song. Not surprise here either.
LOL

That's until we meet and you realise I'm not like most men. I make fun of the obvious. We all drool over fresh meat every day and if we could we would get laid at least five times a day.

But take your knowledge and use it and play the game on their half of the pitch. Life doesn't have to be an away game every day.

So I become part of your meditation and you do dream about meeting someone. Better hope it's not Oh My and his 14.7 limp dick.

Not like it will calm you down or anything but believe me women are way worse than men and it is give and take all the time. Ever since the gods separated men and women we have tried to figure out to a way to become one again.

Why is lust and sexuality disgusting in your view?

The italian part in you should be enjoying men as if they were lollipops. Sorry for shattering your dreams and illusions.

This isn’t your site. You’re not even a guest. You’re a tourist. f*** off you bum.
yeoefev8x8m31.png

My lovely Morrissey Solo site. So much fun, so entertaining. How dare Morrissey disparage this site? I'm not interested in him (well yes, I am), I'm more interested in his fans. He's inspired so many barn cakes and eccentrics he's almost made himself redundant!
I looked up barn cake but I don't think this is what you're talking about?
7208e090-592e-42a7-94a1-dd623c8f1c07.jpg

These ladies walked in line holding each others hands by the Eskilstuna police station today when me and P drove past and it made us laugh.

tejpen-for-munnen-symbolise

Not studied what it's about but it seems they are of the view they are not given any legal aid.

Supremacists don’t date much at all I reckon.
You're right they get a woman through other ways than dating. Dating is very weird in the states and you don't have that kind of thing in the rest of the world. Dating in the states is more a social thing which means nothing whereas in Europe if you go on a date it is quite a serious thing that usually leads to a relationship.

Supremacists get kids young and stay true to their family.

LOL

That's until we meet and you realise I'm not like most men. I make fun of the obvious. We all drool over fresh meat every day and if we could we would get laid at least five times a day.

But take your knowledge and use it and play the game on their half of the pitch. Life doesn't have to be an away game every day.

So I become part of your meditation and you do dream about meeting someone. Better hope it's not Oh My and his 14.7 limp dick.

Not like it will calm you down or anything but believe me women are way worse than men and it is give and take all the time. Ever since the gods separated men and women we have tried to figure out to a way to become one again.

Why is lust and sexuality disgusting in your view?

The italian part in you should be enjoying men as if they were lollipops. Sorry for shattering your dreams and illusions.

Don't take me too seriously, just a little.

These ladies walked in line holding each others hands by the Eskilstuna police station today when me and P drove past and it made us laugh.

tejpen-for-munnen-symbolise

Not studied what it's about but it seems they are of the view they are not given any legal aid.

Ok so they protested all over Sweden outside police stations since August and they've all been raped and claim they are not believed.

Laugh got stuck down our throats.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom