Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

But talking of old, can someone in God's name tell me what the hell is going on here :squiffy:

18128540-7433037-image-m-10_1567727789099.jpg

Nobody wants to get old but what is considered old? Some people in their seventies have more vitality than people in their forties. You have to take care of that corpse you were given and do your best to keep it running. I see people who completely gave up on themselves and look like they don’t give a damn. They schlump around like zombies. I get the feeling you like to take care of yourself and I appreciate when women (and men) do.
It's one of the mysteries in life how some can stay fit with little effort and some work out like mad and still gain weight. Letting yourself go is almost always to do with depression.
You're an inspiration dude!

Whore wife was a crap joke, sorry about that.

I once saw Malcolm McDowell walking down Kings Rd, London in around 1999, so he would've been late 50's at the time, which I'll admit isn't old old. he was wearing this loose fitting white cotton suit and this silk scarf blowing in the zephyr making it's way down the West End and I remember thinking how utterly fantastic he looked. Terrance Stamp is another one who looks great as he ages. Keeping it 100% real the secret is remaining thin. Stay thin and you'll look good whatever age you are. Charlotte Rampling I think looks almost as sexy as ever.
Not too thin though cause that brings wrinkles.

I once saw Malcolm McDowell walking down Kings Rd, London in around 1999, so he would've been late 50's at the time, which I'll admit isn't old old. he was wearing this loose fitting white cotton suit and this silk scarf blowing in the zephyr making it's way down the West End and I remember thinking how utterly fantastic he looked. Terrance Stamp is another one who looks great as he ages. Keeping it 100% real the secret is remaining thin. Stay thin and you'll look good whatever age you are. Charlotte Rampling I think looks almost as sexy as ever.
You my man. They’re both style icons. Charlotte Rampling or Helen Mirren and still great looking birds.

Not too thin though cause that brings wrinkles.
Agreed, although older guys with wrinkles looked distinguished whereas women with too many wrinkles look old. I'll say that the ageing process is definitely more unfair on women. This is one case where the patriarchy is in play, LOL.

Fat makes anyone look way older.

Agreed, although older guys with wrinkles looked distinguished whereas women with too many wrinkles look old. I'll say that the ageing process is definitely more unfair on women. This is one case where the patriarchy is in play, LOL.
Although men with age get a bigger nose and ears. My dad had no wrinkles at 88. The nurse in Uppsala couldn't believe it.

It's one of the mysteries in life how some can stay fit with little effort and some work out like mad and still gain weight. Letting yourself go is almost always to do with depression.
You're an inspiration dude!

Whore wife was a crap joke, sorry about that.
Don’t get mushy on me. Keep that for fire crotch.
No, I don’t have american whore, but if I did, I will make sure she looks like you.

Night night people and this swede is off to bed, I believe we have turned a corner here at Solo and will see a time of more respect and understanding.

Out with the old and in with the new!

Fat makes anyone look way older.
Actually in a strange way some younger people people, lets say 30's to 40's sometimes look even younger when fatter, the fat hides the wrinkles, haha.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom