Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh we finally made use of leftovers and things in the freezer. In a way it was good that we cleared the place out. She can be a bit of a food hoarder which ends with us having to throw away a lot of it.

Her ex did warn me that she can be a bit like that and instead of using what she have she buys a new one.
My dad has been using up the leftovers and frozen stuff from his freezer as well. They have a hurricane threatening to cause a power outage—he’s in Myrtle Beach. Fortunately they won’t have to evacuate.

I think the dog misses your mom therefor the not impressed expression.

I was a dog sitter too for a gay couple when they went to lavish castles for romantic weekends. Same day I met Pilla they came over and dumped little Thea on me.

The dog moaned and was worried why they left but I took her out and then she stopped moaning. I had a cat as well then and they didn't get on that well. I sat them opposite to each other and introduced them saying you must now behave and treat each other well.

The cat hissed at poor Thea. One consequence was that because Thea placed her head on my lap the cat started doing it as well once Thea moved back home again as to prove she was as loyal as the dog.
Shadow’s expression never changes. She never shows any emotions on her face. I honestly don’t think she misses my mom. She seems very happy. Maybe it’s because she’s in her own home. And I have followed the routines my mom practices regarding walking and feeding. My cat Katie hates her. We can’t keep them in the same house—even for an afternoon.

Last edited:
My dad has been using up the leftovers and frozen stuff from his freezer as well. They have a hurricane threatening to cause a power outage—he’s in Myrtle Beach. Fortunately they won’t have to evacuate.
Oh legendary Myrtle Beach makes me think of Jenelle from Teen Mom 2 posing in a bikini there.

LOL

We will buy loads tomorrow and since it's Friday there will probably be loads of people so it will probably be a bit of a hassle. I also have 3 packages to pick up at three places, just things I ordered.

I think we will go for hot soup and rolls tomorrow when we get back cause temperatures are made for hot soup again.

I am going to make some mint tea. Had some yummy shrimp ceviche for dinner. May have to raid my mom’s pantry for a late night snack. I think I saw a bag of white and dark chocolate covered popcorn in there.

Shadow’s expression never changes. She never shows any emotions on her face. I honestly don’t think she misses my mom. She seems very happy. Maybe it’s because she’s in her own home. And I have followed the routines my mom practices regarding walking and feeding. My cat Katie hates her. We can’t keep them in the same house even for an afternoon.
Yeah females never get along, was the same for me with the cat and dog.

LOL

I wish I had spent more time around pets and animals in general cause it is very rewarding and it makes you feel calm. In Sweden they use pets like cats at care homes and it lowers blood pressure in those living there.

Me and mom used to visit an old women we knew in a home and they had a cat living there running about.

I am going to make some mint tea. Had some yummy shrimp ceviche for dinner. May have to raid my mom’s pantry for a late night snack. I think I saw a bag of white and dark chocolate covered popcorn in there.
LOL

We found candy in our pantry. Eaten all the wine gums now.

Oh it is!
LOL

Well I am glad you are doing well and you seem to be in a great mood which of course has to do with being around those pets. I loved staying at my moms when she was gone and me and the cat had a cosy time.

We had dinner together. I remember bringing the cable decoder over cause we had the same cable provider.

This is twice that you've made this post about how you're so enlightened now and it's too bad others aren't. LOL @ "a place of great damage"
"These days I travel a lighter road." Is it paved with bullshit? If you were so enlightened I don't think you'd have been talking about what a great boxer you are or how people in real life would run from you. It's probably because you're not really great with, you know, words and stuff, despite trying to use every one in the thesaurus, so you had to learn to hit people to make your point.
It's sad when Rifke can tell you what's what but she did.
"Truth," no. Thank you. This concludes our discussion. :lbf:

Oh legendary Myrtle Beach makes me think of Jenelle from Teen Mom 2 posing in a bikini there.

LOL

We will buy loads tomorrow and since it's Friday there will probably be loads of people so it will probably be a bit of a hassle. I also have 3 packages to pick up at three places, just things I ordered.

I think we will go for hot soup and rolls tomorrow when we get back cause temperatures are made for hot soup again.
Love me some soup. I even eat it while it’s hot outside. Out of my infamous rice bowl. :D

Love me some soup. I even eat it while it’s hot outside. Out of my infamous rice bowl. :D
Haha yeah THAT one!

You made me remember. So many funny things on this board over the years. I used to see you like this whole different person from who you really are.

LOL

We found candy in our pantry. Eaten all the wine gums now.
I’m going to eat a colossal Lemonhead later.

F1E3A869-8DC4-44DC-ACA3-B74631E388E3.jpeg

LOL

Well I am glad you are doing well and you seem to be in a great mood which of course has to do with being around those pets. I loved staying at my moms when she was gone and me and the cat had a cosy time.

We had dinner together. I remember bringing the cable decoder over cause we had the same cable provider.
Thank you for the well wishes. I love reading a little stories.

Yeah females never get along, was the same for me with the cat and dog.

LOL

I wish I had spent more time around pets and animals in general cause it is very rewarding and it makes you feel calm. In Sweden they use pets like cats at care homes and it lowers blood pressure in those living there.

Me and mom used to visit an old women we knew in a home and they had a cat living there running about.
We have emotional pets as well. Katie is classified as one. So I didn’t have to pay a deposit when I moved into my apartment. I think it varies from state to state.

Haha yeah THAT one!

You made me remember. So many funny things on this board over the years. I used to see you like this whole different person from who you really are.
I’m a kinder and happier person these days. Life is good despite my health issues. I don’t have much to complain about. And I’m tired of arguing. I’d rather spend my time enjoying my life.

I don't want to get old. I don't want to get old I don't want to get old I don't want to get old.

the reason I was looking up pictures of brett andersons wife was because I was looking for examples of older people who probably have good lives to make me think that life after 40 might still be worth living. it's not. it seems so empty. every woman after 40 is the same. their age takes over their identity, so that even being brett andersons wife cant save you.

Nobody wants to get old but what is considered old? Some people in their seventies have more vitality than people in their forties. You have to take care of that corpse you were given and do your best to keep it running. I see people who completely gave up on themselves and look like they don’t give a damn. They schlump around like zombies. I get the feeling you like to take care of yourself and I appreciate when women (and men) do.

I’m a kinder and happier person these days. Life is good despite my health issues. I don’t have much to complain about. And I’m tired of arguing. I’d rather spend my time enjoying my life.
Seems we are at the same place in life then. 2020 round the corner and it will either bring change or bring us complete chaos.

Health scares always makes you appreciate what you have if you get better.

Nobody wants to get old but what is considered old? Some people in their seventies have more vitality than people in their forties. You have to take care of that corpse you were given and do your best to keep it running. I see people who completely gave up on themselves and look like they don’t give a damn. They schlump around like zombies. I get the feeling you like to take care of yourself and I appreciate when women (and men) do.
I once saw Malcolm McDowell walking down Kings Rd, London in around 1999, so he would've been late 50's at the time, which I'll admit isn't old old. he was wearing this loose fitting white cotton suit and this silk scarf blowing in the zephyr making it's way down the West End and I remember thinking how utterly fantastic he looked. Terrance Stamp is another one who looks great as he ages. Keeping it 100% real the secret is remaining thin. Stay thin and you'll look good whatever age you are. Charlotte Rampling I think looks almost as sexy as ever.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom