Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

This is me right now:

tenor.gif
What a sweetie.

His life has changed and so has mine. I don't think him or me can afford to spend time on here going at each others throats. I never meant a word I said but used it as a way to find things out like I always do.

That's my Modus Operandi. Jehne saw through it first of all.

We've all been testing each other and imagine us all meeting and what that would be like. I believe no one would be able to keep a straight face and most of us would feel ashamed but none more so than me of course.

We all have to wear a t-shirt with our username on it so imagine being me and entering the venue. A walk on Golgata would have been easier.
There isn’t a person on Solo that I wouldn’t mind meeting in person. I’m very friendly and very easy to get along with. I bet you are as well.

Why do you find her fascinating? I wonder if it’s for the same reasons Viv does.
First off she's said things I agree with. She's also a lot like me back in the day. She's extremely complex and goes from being lost having a meltdown to being strong and attacking everything and anyone.

She's painted herself into a corner but she seems to enjoy that. It's like she is a young woman who should be living in a mansion as a housewife but instead finds herself having next to nothing.

She can be very funny and it is so obvious she wants to find someone who gets her. I hope she does.

There isn’t a person on Solo that I wouldn’t mind meeting in person. I’m very friendly and very easy to get along with. I bet you are as well.
In real life I am nothing like I am here. In real life I would struggle to be without a leyboard and would stutter a shy "hello".

This is my creation here. It enables me to discuss things in a way you cannot do in real life.

I was almost too easy to get along with for my own good.

OK!

So I am trying my best here to not judge him and see it from his side and he is very emotionally invested because of what happened when he was 17. I believe and hope he doesn't think that all straight men are like those boys or men that attacked him.

I feel like he has changed after a turbulent year just like I have, I still see it as him defending Rifke and for all we know her situation might be way worse than we realise and he is probably aware of that.

I just don't want him and me to go on like before cause who knows if that stress made him sick and it's not been great for me either to have that negativity in my life. I wonder why we the fans of Moz end up hating one another so much and we really live up to the dysfunctional myth that we've always had which by the looks of it is true.

There is loads of fun on this board and I wish that could dominate more. I believe we have far more in common than what separates us. I just feel like we can be better as people and at least try to understand.

I was beat up bad too in 1989 and spent a week in a coma which was a mix of a beating followed by a suicide attempt where I later was told I was very close to dying when I arrived at intensive care. In my case that did not bother me much for others it can cause great trauma and 12 inch was of course attacked because he is gay and must have felt since that day that some people out there hate him cause of that and even want to beat him up or worse.

His trauma and Rifke's trauma is real which doesn't give them the right to attack people here but maybe we can let it sink in what they have been through and handle them with that in mind.

I am the last person to play some sort of mediator here but I feel the time is right to put things behind us and move on. We can at least try and you Bhops is not to blame for anything cause you haven't been hostile or anywhere near the worst example on here but right now you ended up being the one they attack and call names.

What the f*** is going on here?
:thumb:

Yes aren't I?

LOL

So are you better now?
I will have vascular disease for the rest of my life. But I’ve got lots of energy. And I’m not in any pain. Only negative right now is that I’m bruising very easily because of the blood thinner I am taking. My doctor down in Phoenix thinks that the reason why the first stent failed was because the doctor that had put it in did not want me to be on blood thinners. But my new doctor claims that anytime you get a stent you need to take them.

Give me a break! She’s pretty and she’s so sweet. She changed my mind about dogs. I used to hate them; now I see what the fuss is all about.
I think the dog misses your mom therefor the not impressed expression.

I was a dog sitter too for a gay couple when they went to lavish castles for romantic weekends. Same day I met Pilla they came over and dumped little Thea on me.

The dog moaned and was worried why they left but I took her out and then she stopped moaning. I had a cat as well then and they didn't get on that well. I sat them opposite to each other and introduced them saying you must now behave and treat each other well.

The cat hissed at poor Thea. One consequence was that because Thea placed her head on my lap the cat started doing it as well once Thea moved back home again as to prove she was as loyal as the dog.

Why don’t you get in your car and drive to the market and purchase some food? What has helpless Pilla been eating?
Oh we finally made use of leftovers and things in the freezer. In a way it was good that we cleared the place out. She can be a bit of a food hoarder which ends with us having to throw away a lot of it.

Her ex did warn me that she can be a bit like that and instead of using what she have she buys a new one.

I will have vascular disease for the rest of my life. But I’ve got lots of energy. And I’m not in any pain. Only negative right now is that I’m bruising very easily because of the blood thinner I am taking. My doctor down in Phoenix thinks that the reason why the first stent failed was because the doctor that had put it in did not want me to be on blood thinners. But my new doctor claims that anytime you get a stent you need to take them.
Does this effect the lymph system as well?

Knew a man on blood thinners. But he smoked and drank himself to death when his gay partner dumped him and made him move to a flat that was kind of sad.

I gave him a tv and things. Me and Pilla used to walk him home from parties at his ex. Still makes me sad to think about it.

I don't want to get old. I don't want to get old I don't want to get old I don't want to get old.

the reason I was looking up pictures of brett andersons wife was because I was looking for examples of older people who probably have good lives to make me think that life after 40 might still be worth living. it's not. it seems so empty. every woman after 40 is the same. their age takes over their identity, so that even being brett andersons wife cant save you.
I feel bad that you are experiencing aging to be a tragic part of your life course. Just because you get a few wrinkles and aches and pains and maybe some gray hair, doesn’t mean your value has diminished in any way.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom