Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's special to me because I was born on the 24th 50 years ago. Not quite on the same day as they landed. That would have been a claim to fame.
That people in 2019 still believe someone landed and walked on the moon is beyond me. The evidence is overwhelming that they never went there.

I read today that they now realise that remote galaxies are swimming in some kind of liquid which makes the bible correct in saying space is made up of water.

We are surrounded by a firmament and sometimes bits of it all falls down on earth and people call them rocket stones. My own brother was almost hit in the head with one and appeared in newspapers with it.

Firmament can be debated but moon landing can't cause it never ever happened and was just a way to compete with the russians and pretend that they had more technique and power than them. People seem to forget the lie about the star wars programme with laser beams shooting down russian missiles.

NASA is a hoax factory but have at last diversified into a fashion industry and I believe they should start making cakes or something useful.

Recently saw an exhibit of photos from the moon landing. Was thinking about the Golden Record and the sounds being sent that represented earth. Was trying to think which sounds I thought should be included. Like maybe birds waking up and singing at dawn. Or the sounds of crickets and tree frogs in the evening. Or the skies opening up and rain pouring down. Or maybe the sound of a happy cat purring. The sound of sleigh bells. Children on a playground. I’m going to have to think on this some more. What sounds would you pick?
View attachment 51104 View attachment 51105 View attachment 51106 View attachment 51107 View attachment 51108 View attachment 51109
The sound of a big fat fart sums up NASA and USA and life on earth the best. You americans are so gullible and claim to live in a free country but you are all gladly forced to believe the movie style lies you have been fed for generations.

It's not even worth it trying to talk some sense into your burger brains. Just STFU and die like you did in the wars you lost.

It's totally makes sense not to go to to the moon all these years and now when they supposedly did back then. That is all you need to know.

You didn't even manage to put that Coca Cola sign up there in space but fake cars are ok.

Yeah dude far out man give some weed muh american is great.

Have you noticed ive lost my racist tendencies evennow? It can seem a bit like a kick in the teeth when you're struggling yourself and you see people coming from elsewhere, but I've realised there's more to it than that. I experienced homophobia on this site and I can imagine how it must feel to be in a minority. Im not going to make crass comments about immigration anymore.

Shut up, f*****.

Have you noticed ive lost my racist tendencies evennow? It can seem a bit like a kick in the teeth when you're struggling yourself and you see people coming from elsewhere, but I've realised there's more to it than that. I experienced homophobia on this site and I can imagine how it must feel to be in a minority. Im not going to make crass comments about immigration anymore.

I am happy to read this, but it is more than what you write...it is what you believe. Unless you believe that all people are equal then it is just a mind game you are playing with yourself.

Labeling is segregating. It is really that simple and yet so hard for so many to overcome. My advice to you is liberate yourself from judgement. Open your eyes to all the colors and differences that exist and enjoy them. Life is a precious commodity...use it to your advantage.

Ive realised that it's happening. You have to give in at some point. We're going to have to learn to share the world with each other. A lot of adjusting to do. But new experiences to be had. Sacrifices to be made in the short term. Probably won't be perfect in my lifetime, but hey, we're going through change.

It's not giving in. That is a defeatist statement. Remove the "in" from the above and that is all that you can ask for from yourself. Better late than never. If you position yourself to accept all that exists around you, then there are no sacrifices to be made.

I don't think anyone would have gotten away with faking something as preposterous as landing on the moon if it wasn't true. Some people say the flag wasn't flying properly but that must be down to the different gravity up there. I wish I'd been old enough to see it happen. I'd just been born. A f***ing man landing on the moon. Imagine it now with all the social media we have. It's a long way to go and land there safely. I think we should do it again, take our minds off everything that's going on here. I can't believe it happened in the 60s. It must have been such an event.
I studied both sides of the story and came to the conclusion there is overwhelming evidence they never went there and the desperate lies from NASA in modern times just reveals what a giant hoax it is.

But they had to do it. USA would have lost an all out war against the russkies which is down to the fact the russkies are more primal and would have done things americans could never have dealt with.

That people in 2019 still believe someone landed and walked on the moon is beyond me. The evidence is overwhelming that they never went there.

I read today that they now realise that remote galaxies are swimming in some kind of liquid which makes the bible correct in saying space is made up of water.

We are surrounded by a firmament and sometimes bits of it all falls down on earth and people call them rocket stones. My own brother was almost hit in the head with one and appeared in newspapers with it.

Firmament can be debated but moon landing can't cause it never ever happened and was just a way to compete with the russians and pretend that they had more technique and power than them. People seem to forget the lie about the star wars programme with laser beams shooting down russian missiles.

NASA is a hoax factory but have at last diversified into a fashion industry and I believe they should start making cakes or something useful.
giphy.gif

Saw them in Vancouver circa 1995 in a small club. There were less than 50 people in the audience, 48 people didn't know who they were. They kept encouraging them to come closer to the stage as everyone was nervously clutching to their pints standing in it the middle of the floor. Sight I'll never forget.

I gave my hand to a man, he put the ring on me
He couldn't understand why he wasn't just like me
I should've known by the look in his eyes
We looked at the same guys
That's when I realized

No hands will hold me
I'll always be lonely
Is there someone out there who can break
This habit of going
There's no way of knowing
I promise I'll always be a little runaway
Your little runaway

If you're not careful, you'll get your heart broken
Take me as an example, I'll be a token
I used to fall head over feet
But everyone I loved deceived me
So, what choice does that leave
A runaway

You could say my shadow is the only friend of mine
But it gets pretty lonely in the nighttime
My shadow is almost as hard to see, oh
Almost as hard as it is to love me
A runaway

No hands will hold me
I'll always be lonely
Is there someone out there who can break
This habit of going
There's no way of knowing
I promise I'll always be a little runaway
I'll be a runaway

Saw them in Vancouver circa 1995 in a small club. There were less than 50 people in the audience, 48 people didn't know who they were. They kept encouraging them to come closer to the stage as everyone was nervously clutching to their pints standing in it the middle of the floor. Sight I'll never forget.
Sounds lovely and there you met your wife to be the aryan nazi girl from Germany lost in the BC woods and your life was never the same.

So much rain today in Sweden Greta Thunberg had to chained to a bed where she was screaming "it is the aliens they are pissing all over me".

Mom and dad were like "oh look at our sweet little daugheter".

Etown Queer Fest ends today in Eskilstuna at the Balsta Music Castle and I was the biggest queer there.

besokare-fran-hela-sverige

Early Robyn looks was the fashion of 2019 and one was like a copy of her back then doing her shopping in a store nearby.

etown-queer-fest-pa-balsta

"Everything that's not a yes is a no, get it?"

I didn't get it.

etown-queer-fest-arrangeras

en-av-scenerna-som-ar-plats

elina-wieser-ar-en-av-arran

The haunted place where every band had their rehearsal studio and we drank all the cheap alcohol we could find.

FATTA (get it) is actually a very extremist organisation whose goal it is to erase all white men from the face of earth. So politicians will allow them to use any place they want to spread this message of hate.

Even the swedish state tv could not avoid adding conspiracy theories to the documentary about the 50 year anniversary of the "moon landing". Normally they would never give in to that but it just shows us how widely spread the knowledge on it being fake it.

My brother was the first one to mention it watching a Discovery documentary showing how they claimed to have been at one area on the moon which did not match the pictures at all.

That was the first mistake that exposed the rest of the lies. The last desperate attempt by NASA was to claim they placed mirrors up there that they can shoot a laser beam up to from earth and send the laser beam back again.

The guy claiming that was hired by NASA to do some damage control but with every new lie NASA lost so much credibility that the politicians froze all programmes for years.

Not even the leading american politicians believed in it and then of course Buzz had enough and told them the truth.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom