Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The only reason from vegans that make sense is that they avoid meat for fear of mad cow disease. Authorities now say it is about to return. I remember the stench all over England 20 years ago when I was travelling by train in May and you could see smoke from fires where they burned cows.

Sweden had the same problem many years earlier when my dad was still young.

Being vegan is about being in another state of conciousness. You'll never understand it until you are there.

So @realitybites and her mum and I got together at the Morrissey pub and I had a really good time. I drank three beers and had a bucket of fries and they insisted on paying for it. Sound familiar?

20190710_195627.jpg
20190710_195636.jpg
20190710_195640.jpg

So @realitybites and her mum and I got together at the Morrissey pub and I had a really good time. I drank three beers and had a bucket of fries and they insisted on paying for it. Sound familiar?

View attachment 50908 View attachment 50909 View attachment 50910

The pleasure, the privilege is ours. LH is one of the sweetest persons I have met in ages. Mum agrees. We danced to There is a Light That Never Goes Out. We played music trivia. We didn’t win. But we had a blast. LH and I recognized so many songs from the 80s. I really thought we were going to win. But the Farm Team won. People who name their team the Farm Team have no business winning music trivia and a bar tab for 25 bucks. Oh well.

Great memories of our meeting are now firmly implanted. If you ever plan on meeting a Morrissey fan, you can’t go wrong with LH. She’s amazing.

The pleasure, the privilege is ours. LH is one of the sweetest persons I have met in ages. Mum agrees. We danced to There is a Light That Never Goes Out. We played music trivia. We didn’t win. But we had a blast. LH and I recognized so many songs from the 80s. I really thought we were going to win. But the Farm Team won. People who name their team the Farm Team have no business winning music trivia and a bar tab for 25 bucks. Oh well.

Great memories of our meeting are now firmly implanted. If you ever plan on meeting a Morrissey fan, you can’t go wrong with LH. She’s amazing.
The Farm team lol. You're a great dancer. You and your mum are amazing too. Really glad to have spent the evening with you both.

Noise pollution seems to be one area that's been overlooked in this era of regulation. Its still seen as something that doesn't really exist, or the domain of fragile spinsters. It's a health hazard though. It has a chronic, ongoing effect on the body, much the same as stress, and can lead to psychological problems, high blood pressure and even strokes and heart attacks if endured long term. And when there's no let up you can't think straight enough to make plans on changing your environment.
exactly. it's very unhealthy. I've been constantly on edge because of it. even when it's quiet im on edge that the noise will start at any moment. it affords me no sense of peace whatsoever. under those circumstances a nice refined girl cant help going a bit nutzoid. the problem with my situation is that when I moved into the place, the owners--an old Hungarian couple--lived on the main floor. thus, they were the stabilizing element. there would be no loud noise or marijuana smoke so long as they were living there. when they sold the place to some company the stabilizing element had been removed, so now whoever moves in can do whatever they like, and if they decide to be obnoxious and make loud noise then the whole house has to deal with it. so the situation im in now, whoever is the most loud and obnoxious is the one who sets the tone for the rest of the house. why should that be? why should not basic consideration and respect be what sets the tone? I'm very, VERY resentful about it all. im probably going to have ptsd from living here.

exactly. it's very unhealthy. I've been constantly on edge because of it. even when it's quiet im on edge that the noise will start at any moment. it affords me no sense of peace whatsoever. under those circumstances a nice refined girl cant help going a bit nutzoid. the problem with my situation is that when I moved into the place, the owners--an old Hungarian couple--lived on the main floor. thus, they were the stabilizing element. there would be no loud noise or marijuana smoke so long as they were living there. when they sold the place to some company the stabilizing element had been removed, so now whoever moves in can do whatever they like, and if they decide to be obnoxious and make loud noise then the whole house has to deal with it. so the situation im in now, whoever is the most loud and obnoxious is the one who sets the tone for the rest of the house. why should that be? why should not basic consideration and respect be what sets the tone? I'm very, VERY resentful about it all. im probably going to have ptsd from living here.

you are on edge because u miss me. its ok.

I feel for you. Don't you also feel like screaming at people who tell you they aren't themselves because they didnt sleep properly for just one night, or new parents getting sympathy for sleepless nights with baby? Sleepless nights are the norm for some people. But what do you do when you've explained it to your friends and colleagues? You can't keep going on about it, even though it's still there. Awful situation, and quite alienating. Try to keep smiling.
thanks raggy! i know, it's impossible for someone to understand how important peace and quiet is until you don't get any EVER. even I forget how important it is at those times when it's quiet--like for the few weeks when no one but me was living here (aside from the creep in the basement). I just took it for granted. it feels like such an assault. and what makes it even worse is that it isn't like an apartment situation where you have a bit more privacy and sense of security. im sharing a house with these people. there's no sense of privacy or security, so it actually feels a bit threatening.

I feel for you. Don't you also feel like screaming at people who tell you they aren't themselves because they didnt sleep properly for just one night, or new parents getting sympathy for sleepless nights with baby? Sleepless nights are the norm for some people. But what do you do when you've explained it to your friends and colleagues? You can't keep going on about it, even though it's still there. Awful situation, and quite alienating. Try to keep smiling.

The rabbit misses me. Sometimes I am distant. Thats just ME. Remember the time Christa Päffgen said abscess makes the heart grows fonder? It's like that!

I am weighing up the options I have in life and finding out if it is worth it to go on. I plan to marry to secure that my girlfriend gets every penny from me but I'm torn between going on and offing myself.

I've decided how to kill myself but not when or if I even should. But it is tempting as I feel absolutely done with life that has nothing left that makes me want to stay here.

I've been talking too much about death and suicide instead of just focusing on it getting it done. There are a lot of details to think about and things to prepare. I doubt those that killed themselves did so in the heat of the moment and I think they all lived with preparations for many years.

So I need to dig into it and decide what I want to do. Lifeis getting increasingly meaningless on all levels and I think I just want that eternal sleep away from everything. That is so appealing to just close your eyes forever and be done with.

This method I have chosen allows me to do that. Less talk and more action from now on.

I am weighing up the options I have in life and finding out if it is worth it to go on. I plan to marry to secure that my girlfriend gets every penny from me but I'm torn between going on and offing myself.

I've decided how to kill myself but not when or if I even should. But it is tempting as I feel absolutely done with life that has nothing left that makes me want to stay here.

I've been talking too much about death and suicide instead of just focusing on it getting it done. There are a lot of details to think about and things to prepare. I doubt those that killed themselves did so in the heat of the moment and I think they all lived with preparations for many years.

So I need to dig into it and decide what I want to do. Lifeis getting increasingly meaningless on all levels and I think I just want that eternal sleep away from everything. That is so appealing to just close your eyes forever and be done with.

This method I have chosen allows me to do that. Less talk and more action from now on.

You say that you believe in "the other side" however we could define what that means. You don't think death is permanent. So what is the point of leaving this life? At least now you have Pernilla. You should try to enjoy your life instead of letting all these world problems sap your energy. It's all temporary.
Whether or not there is a war that kills most of us or we get hit by a comet or the environment becomes unlivable, it is all still temporary. People talk about "this will last forever" but nothing will. Someday the sun is going to expand and there won't be any life left on this planet. Unless we somehow manage space travel to other star systems it's all going to be cooked.
And even if we do develop space travel, the universe is thought to be expanding, cooling and breaking down. On the really long term nothing is going to last.
All that you have is right now. It's crazy to think about wanting to be dead. That will happen in its own time no matter what you do about it. But in the meantime you can enjoy life. And if you need meaning to enjoy life, the meaning is that this is a moment that came about against impossible odds, and will never happen again, and you get to choose what you do with it. Thinking about dying and suicide is kind of silly when you look at it like that.

Google "alcohol insomnia."

You say that you believe in "the other side" however we could define what that means. You don't think death is permanent. So what is the point of leaving this life? At least now you have Pernilla. You should try to enjoy your life instead of letting all these world problems sap your energy. It's all temporary.
Whether or not there is a war that kills most of us or we get hit by a comet or the environment becomes unlivable, it is all still temporary. People talk about "this will last forever" but nothing will. Someday the sun is going to expand and there won't be any life left on this planet. Unless we somehow manage space travel to other star systems it's all going to be cooked.
And even if we do develop space travel, the universe is thought to be expanding, cooling and breaking down. On the really long term nothing is going to last.
All that you have is right now. It's crazy to think about wanting to be dead. That will happen in its own time no matter what you do about it. But in the meantime you can enjoy life. And if you need meaning to enjoy life, the meaning is that this is a moment that came about against impossible odds, and will never happen again, and you get to choose what you do with it. Thinking about dying and suicide is kind of silly when you look at it like that.
The sap energy part is spot on and I was thinking the same today, are we tuned in?

I talk to her dead ex through her when she has her attacks that are not from epilepsy and I have recorded them. But I haven't asked others to come forward to see if it is just a demon.

I cannot argue against anything you say but I am tired and life is constant repetition that never seems to end until it does.

I'm not depressed or sad or anything just tired and never want to wake in this existence again. The after life is a scary thought and maybe not everyone gets to "live" like that. I just feel finished with life and I am content with what has been.

Maybe I prefer to die before serious illness grips me and I am still in control?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom