Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am quite normal as is my mom.

I am not normal, average, etc. either.

Contradicting yourself as usual, this time doing so literally within the space of five minutes. At least in the past you had the ability to leave longer spaces of time between your contradictory messages, perhaps your capability of making your lies/half-truths/fabrications/contradictions not as obvious has diminished as you've got older, in Trump-esque fashion.

Don’t try to f*** with my aesthetic you peasant. I’m not sure about the sex killer thing. To each their own, I suppose. Good thing I only care if one person wants to have sex with me.
Kenny the blow up doll is always ready for action!

He loves you sooooooooo much!

Anyway, I have been so disappointed in Rifke I spent hours configuring my new laptop instead of spending time here so now it is almost done and to my approval.

Me and 12 Slack fell out big time but we never came close to Rifke and her canadian enemy. That was real hate and bullying from Rifke whereas I was just having some fun with 12 Slack.

LOL

Contradicting yourself as usual, this time doing so literally within the space of five minutes. At least in the past you had the ability to leave longer spaces of time between your contradictory messages, perhaps your capability of making your lies/half-truths/fabrications/contradictions not as obvious has diminished as you've got older, in Trump-esque fashion.
I used to hate her but it wasn't worth it. TAT is the one who's always contradicting herself.

All the women here are so loveable and I'd marry them all in a heartbeat.

Kenny the blow up doll is always ready for action!

He loves you sooooooooo much!

Anyway, I have been so disappointed in Rifke I spent hours configuring my new laptop instead of spending time here so now it is almost done and to my approval.

Me and 12 Slack fell out big time but we never came close to Rifke and her canadian enemy. That was real hate and bullying from Rifke whereas I was just having some fun with 12 Slack.

LOL

Someone saw the horror she is in person and that is a real threat to the delusional self image she has been trying to construct here with the help of well-meaning enablers who have played along with this fantasy that she was going to start a new life as a dog-sitting novelist.

Someone saw the horror she is in person and that is a real threat to the delusional self image she has been trying to construct here with the help of well-meaning enablers who have played along with this fantasy that she was going to start a new life as a dog-sitting novelist.
I've waited all me life for a horrible woman to ruin me, is this my big chance?

it isn't ridicule and it isn't meant to encourage honest disclosure. she offended me long before this, in pm's. I told her what she said was offensive. I told her it wasn't true in the slightest. I would've liked for her to take a moment to THINK about what she said and why it would be offensive to someone. she declined to use her head and think. she persisted in her erroneous cloddish belief, which had nothing to do with reality, and even smarmily shared her belief with the board. if a person doesn't THINK when you tell them that they've offended you, and at least try to understand why what they said was offensive, that tells me right then and there that that is not a person I want as a friend in any capacity. and once i've reached that point I'm afraid I have to tell them what's what. i could not respect myself if I didn't. capiche?
I hear you’re upset and I get that you were burning bridges not building them. I’m feeling stuck here because this is really between the two of you but playing out very publicly. My main wish is that everyone would treat each other with respect. I think I’ll leave it there.

RIP Niki Lauder - three-times formula one champ.
Died today aged 70.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-48345660

Regards,
FWD.
Can you just fook off with your eternal grave shift here you silly useless tosser. Go tell it to someone who cares will ya.
And stop pretending not to be who you are cause we all know who you are and what you did. f***ing had it with ya and wish I could post about your death here.

f*** OFF AND DIE NOW.

Can’t stop yawning. I want to listen to Morrissey’s new album but I’m just too exhausted to appreciate it right now. I’m gonna listen to it in the morning. Seems like most really like it.

I hear you’re upset and I get that you were burning bridges not building them. I’m feeling stuck here because this is really between the two of you but playing out very publicly. My main wish is that everyone would treat each other with respect. I think I’ll leave it there.
Very swedish to stay neutral!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom