Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

so that 2 week absence of yours.... is that what you made such a big deal about, announcing it months in advance? what did you do, go camping? does this mean you're back to stay now?

I didn’t make a big deal about anything.
You did. :tongueout:

I didn’t make a big deal about anything.
You did. :tongueout:
it's just that I was just getting used to you being gone. see, I thought it was gonna be permanent, you know, being that you announced it and all. and im sure im not the only one to have breathed a sigh of relief and burned some sage.

it's just that I was just getting used to you being gone. see, I thought it was gonna be permanent, you know, being that you announced it and all. and im sure im not the only one to have breathed a sigh of relief and burned some sage.

Aw!

here's to a lousy life! here's to a lousy life!

did you ever throw your own mothers food back at her?! did you ever say take this junk away?! what kidn of an unnatural son would do that to his own mother?!

SO good....

well im going to go play mah-jongg! when I play mah-jongg I listen to scott walker! I really like him, as it turns out! zircon, a flag pole sitter and phrasing are amazing!

I have game music too!
When I play Call of Duty zombies
I listen to “Birthday” by Katy Perry.
When I play Friday the 13th
I listen to “Make Me Like You” by Gwen Stefani.
When I play WWE 2k
I listen to “Froot” by Marina and the Diamonds.
When I play Tetris 99
I listen to “Instant Crush” by Daft Punk
When I play Mario Kart
I listen to whatever I want!

:tongueout:

I have game music too!
When I play Call of Duty zombies
I listen to “Birthday” by Katy Perry.
When I play Friday the 13th
I listen to “Make Me Like You” by Gwen Stefani.
When I play WWE 2k
I listen to “Froot” by Marina and the Diamonds.
When I play Tetris 99
I listen to “Instant Crush” by Daft Punk
When I play Mario Kart
I listen to whatever I want!

:tongueout:
brilliant!

Thinking ridicule rarely works to encourage honest disclosure. Many of these recent posts make me really sad.
it isn't ridicule and it isn't meant to encourage honest disclosure. she offended me long before this, in pm's. I told her what she said was offensive. I told her it wasn't true in the slightest. I would've liked for her to take a moment to THINK about what she said and why it would be offensive to someone. she declined to use her head and think. she persisted in her erroneous cloddish belief, which had nothing to do with reality, and even smarmily shared her belief with the board. if a person doesn't THINK when you tell them that they've offended you, and at least try to understand why what they said was offensive, that tells me right then and there that that is not a person I want as a friend in any capacity. and once i've reached that point I'm afraid I have to tell them what's what. i could not respect myself if I didn't. capiche?

I didn't listen to it, I cant listen to that one now without thinking of uncle skinny, thanks to you. but "duchess" always helps me with my game. hopefully it will help me with my neil game too.

I was in the video store and I saw this...
75F73009-A9C2-4A1D-83D7-2695E0F17346.jpeg

isn't that kind of thing in like a whole other section of the video store, like behind a curtain and such. what the hell were you doing in that section?! creep

I got lost. I was looking for romantic comedies. Really wanted to watch ‘Ghosts of Girlfriends Past’...

it isn't ridicule and it isn't meant to encourage honest disclosure. she offended me long before this, in pm's. I told her what she said was offensive. I told her it wasn't true in the slightest. I would've liked for her to take a moment to THINK about what she said and why it would be offensive to someone. she declined to use her head and think. she persisted in her erroneous cloddish belief, which had nothing to do with reality, and even smarmily shared her belief with the board. if a person doesn't THINK when you tell them that they've offended you, and at least try to understand why what they said was offensive, that tells me right then and there that that is not a person I want as a friend in any capacity. and once i've reached that point I'm afraid I have to tell them what's what. i could not respect myself if I didn't. capiche?
Only an idiot like you would think that even though it’s ILLEGAL even for a person’s doctor to disclose a medical diagnosis to any third party without the patient’s consent, that it’s permissible for you to do so.

You didn’t get any of this before you dropped out of high school? Idiot.

Only an idiot like you would think that even though it’s ILLEGAL even for a person’s doctor to disclose a medical diagnosis to any third party without the patient’s consent, that it’s permissible for you to do so.

You didn’t get any of this before you dropped out of high school? Idiot.

Rifke isn’t subject to the rules of HIPAA. Lol. That’s like saying I can’t jerk off into a pot of macaroni and cheese that I make at home just because the guy working at KFC isn’t allowed to do it...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom