he probably worked for Stasi
he's always chasing some floozy
a-z he's now shagging Luzy

He can't read cause he is dumb
brain smaller than his thumb
he breathes like the fishes
I feel sorry for all his bitches

kprw8DTV5ANBzQtj0Nd_n0DA_hxZh9xVHuN7iEmnSk8.jpg

A guy in Sweden wants to know where that guy from Portland is and why he no longer posts here. Is it that his suburb lifestyle that made someone sick finally made him pack it in?

American women are allergic to linoleum floors so I guess they have a housekeeper and never understood how easy it is to clean linoleum.
High heels on hard wood or stone floor just makes such noise.

At the end of term do
I downed half a cider, or two
And a low tar cigarette
Just because you wanted me to
I walked home past your house
I wished I was as small as a mouse
Tried to guess your room
Saw the football poster and knew
In love there are no rules
Prejudice is only for fools
Still, I couldn't pretend
This folly of youth - it must end.

Another verse from five knuckle.shuffle that I wrote in 92.

... making money
You've spent your spirit
Every second
Every minute
Above the clouds, it never rains
And everyone's so far away
I'm here, above the clouds

Some of Above The Clouds that I sang in 1990.

Morrissey's far-right mate Ann-Marie Waters is currently embarrassing herself on The Big Questions (BBC1).

Ranting, getting irate, refusing to let the present speak. God alive, what a shambles.

Being gay is one of the worst things for f***ing your head up, because as soon as people twig on, you become a thing of
interest, but also shunned at the same time.

Pretty sure your head is already f***ed up if you’re gay.
There's no answer to that. It's quite practical, with the way the world's going as we seem to veer ever closer to self annihilation,what with global warming and everything. Are we going to get to the point where to bring a child into this mess, would be seen as an act of abuse?

There's no answer to that. It's quite practical, with the way the world's going as we seem to veer ever closer to self annihilation,what with global warming and everything. Are we going to get to the point where to bring a child into this mess, would be seen as an act of abuse?

There is an answer to that...just not one you’ll like.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying...are you trying to assert that homosexuality is practical based on heat, death and politics?

There is an answer to that...just not one you’ll like.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying...are you trying to assert that homosexuality is practical based on heat, death and politics?
Homosexuality riles people because it dents their vanity in thinking that the Human Species should prevail at any cost.

AD73FAFE-E915-447B-9E68-1C7E69C7AD1C.jpeg

My boyfriend surprised me yesterday with a pop signed by Kane Hodder. He doesn’t have any f***ing idea who Kane is and stood in line forever to get this signed. I literally cried.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom