Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i had a dream about uncle skinny last night, how odd is that? in my dream he was an artist and i remember being impressed by his art though i was only peering in at it through a window. he had made a mask of himself as frankenstein and had made some other art out of dinosaur fossils. his artists name was cronus. i've no idea where that came from.

i had a dream about uncle skinny last night, how odd is that? in my dream he was an artist and i remember being impressed by his art though i was only peering in at it through a window. he had made a mask of himself as frankenstein and had made some other art out of dinosaur fossils. his artists name was cronus. i've no idea where that came from.

:p
You are still the funniest and craziest bunny there is! You are fab!
Even if you don't want to be.
Most bunnies, as cute as they are, are satisfied with a carrot or when cuddled gracefully.

But not you.
You are a one of a kind bunny.
By the way, the first photo of the police bunny frightens me. Cute by frightening.
There is a certain menace.
He looks like a bully! :D

"Should you dare enjoy your body,
Here tolls Hades' welcome bell...
Israel."

soon soon soon,
FWD.

:p
You are still the funniest and craziest bunny there is! You are fab!
Even if you don't want to be.
Most bunnies, as cute as they are, are satisfied with a carrot or when cuddled gracefully.

But not you.
You are a one of a kind bunny.
By the way, the first photo of the police bunny frightens me. Cute by frightening.
There is a certain menace.
He looks like a bully! :D
i dare you to say that to his face! you'll end up back in the slammer for disrespecting the police. :p

i dare you to say that to his face! you'll end up back in the slammer for disrespecting the police. :p

Oh, no, not again. :(
From now on it's, yes officer, no officer, please have a carrot from me to nibble on.
Or is he going to throw me in jail for that too? I mean, it's meant as a comp!iment. :)

Oh, no, not again. :(
From now on it's, yes officer, no officer, please have a carrot from me to nibble on.
Or is he going to throw me in jail for that too? I mean, it's meant as a comp!iment. :)
he might think you're trying to bribe him. :straightface: of course, he'll need the carrot to nibble on to help him think while hes deciding what should be done with you for trying to bribe him.

he might think you're trying to bribe him. :straightface: of course, he'll need the carrot to nibble on to help him think while hes deciding what should be done with you for trying to bribe him.

Phew, that's a relieve then.
He looks like he was going straight to my throat and bury his sharp, rabbit teeth in it. :squiffy:
But, wouldn't there be a possibility still, I could bribe him and promising him a a ton of the finest, organic carrots he ever tasted? :lbf:
He could turn out to be the most likeable and cutest police bunny there ever was.:p

does the nobel prize award come in the form of a medal? like, is it something i'll be able to wear around my neck when for example i go to the 7/11 to buy pop tarts?

You getting the peace prize? You piss yourself laughing at your OWN ADMISSION at dead kids at the hands of terrorists.

Dream on, you fat, childless piece of shit. Even an apology is beyond you, and yes, I'd forgive you instantly, but we will never get that far, will we, spunkbag?

yesterday, i would say, was the first cold day of the year, the first day when a chill in the air became discernable. i find it soothing, that chill. heat and warmth are such very heavy things, weighing you down as they do, creating pressure on you from all sides. there is a palpable feeling of lightening when the weather turns cold, of a relieving of pressure. there is too a sense of things being cleared away, made clear, the way ice is clear. a sense that if it just keeps going this way, becoming colder and clearer, everything that is lost will be found again (even klaus). i know now that this is what i've always liked about the cold, even though at the same time i seem to suffer in it more than most, my blood practically coming to a stand still. i can now understand how the little match girl of hans christian anderson, shut outside on a bitter cold new years eve, is provided with a vision of her dead grandmother, so intensely real, that she too, inevitably and almost happily, submits to death.

i have decided that i am a short story writer, not an essayist or novelist or poet at all! it is a stupendous discovery, an answer to all my problems regarding writing, while at the same time allowing for me to combine elements of novel writing, essays and poetry into the short story! for one thing, with essays, even though i had always thought of myself as an essay writer, i would always run into the problem of my writers voice wanting to do one thing while my own underlying thoughts may be completely different. short story writing solves the problem you have in essays where the voice and the underlying beliefs have to be one and the same, by allowing both for the subjective and the objective within the same form. for example, there is the voice that runs through the entire story, which may be exuberant, sarcastic, bitter, annoying, naive, etc, which might very well be your own voice, but the shape the story takes might show how the writer really feels towards the voice. the writer therefore is able to be critical of his own voice, which is something you dont necessarily get in essays, unless they're of a more self-deprecating nature. the other good thing about short stories is that you can utiltize the "poetic dissolve" as an ending to short stories, you dont necessarily need to tie everything up or have it make perfect sense. another thing is that short stories are much more manageable to write than the more unwieldy novel, time wise: you dont, for example, need to take the reader through all the boring actions of the characters, and you dont even need to write in a linear fashion, something i have always had trouble with. in fact, the way i write is perfectly suited to the short story, because i cannot write in a linear fashion; rather, the way i write is like the way a sculptor sculpts. the story as a round object in which all the parts reference each other, of which you are constantly feeling for the shape and weight, of which you may have to go over and over and over again until you achieve harmony of all the parts. in accordance with all of this i have conceived of an idea for a short story collection, which i intend to entitle "objets d'art", wherein each story will be written as though they were those little art objects: small, well crafted, self-contained, and antagonistic to inherited structures. i think i will only write like 5 per collection, not just because im lazy but also to give the impression of them being very rare and fine, like caviar. im telling you this is a brilliant literary innovation!

You getting the peace prize? You piss yourself laughing at your OWN ADMISSION at dead kids at the hands of terrorists.

Dream on, you fat, childless piece of shit. Even an apology is beyond you, and yes, I'd forgive you instantly, but we will never get that far, will we, spunkbag?

The fact that this parasite (Rifke) is allowed on here is alarming. She raised a few eyebrows over the years but what she wrote yesterday in Harvey Weinstein thread is beyond disturbing. As Cal Lotion pointed out, she is a malicious narcissist who spreads hate around here. Instead of down-ratings, she gets positive feedback from enablers like that dopey Dutch Quando.
I came to this site for Morrissey, not to be associated with psychopath like her.

i have decided that i am a short story writer, not an essayist or novelist or poet at all! it is a stupendous discovery, an answer to all my problems regarding writing, while at the same time allowing for me to combine elements of novel writing, essays and poetry into the short story! for one thing, with essays, even though i had always thought of myself as an essay writer, i would always run into the problem of my writers voice wanting to do one thing while my own underlying thoughts may be completely different. short story writing solves the problem you have in essays where the voice and the underlying beliefs have to be one and the same, by allowing both for the subjective and the objective within the same form. for example, there is the voice that runs through the entire story, which may be exuberant, sarcastic, bitter, annoying, naive, etc, which might very well be your own voice, but the shape the story takes might show how the writer really feels towards the voice. the writer therefore is able to be critical of his own voice, which is something you dont necessarily get in essays, unless they're of a more self-deprecating nature. the other good thing about short stories is that you can utiltize the "poetic dissolve" as an ending to short stories, you dont necessarily need to tie everything up or have it make perfect sense. another thing is that short stories are much more manageable to write than the more unwieldy novel, time wise: you dont, for example, need to take the reader through all the boring actions of the characters, and you dont even need to write in a linear fashion, something i have always had trouble with. in fact, the way i write is perfectly suited to the short story, because i cannot write in a linear fashion; rather, the way i write is like the way a sculptor sculpts. the story as a round object in which all the parts reference each other, of which you are constantly feeling for the shape and weight, of which you may have to go over and over and over again until you achieve harmony of all the parts. in accordance with all of this i have conceived of an idea for a short story collection, which i intend to entitle "objets d'art", wherein each story will be written as though they were those little art objects: small, well crafted, self-contained, and antagonistic to inherited structures. i think i will only write like 5 per collection, not just because im lazy but also to give the impression of them being very rare and fine, like caviar. im telling you this is a brilliant literary innovation!

That's very interesting and has a lot of sense. I guess you are not following Proust's path. Good.:thumb:

giphy.gif

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom