Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Naming a few of your shitty alts is hardly "compiling a list". Funny how you try and turn this around. You have a need to f*** around and post and harass under dozens of different user names, but of course I'm the one trying to "fill a need" when calling you out on it. Talk about self awareness. Also funny how you waffle on about your ratings as if anyone cares and even post a f***ing screen shot of your ratings and then "diagnose" rifke with NPD. Dumbass.

You have been drinking your espresso too late in the day again.

You'd never win the top spot negative ratings list, if the totals for Benny and Urbanus could be included which they can't of course being anonymous and this list is about members.
That might be a dissapointment or a relieve to you. I don't know.
You are a bit touchy when it comes to negative ratings I noticed, but you could have fooled me.

You'd never win the top spot negative ratings list, if the totals for Benny and Urbanus could be included which they can't of course being anonymous and this list is about members.
That might be a dissapointment or a relieve to you. I don't know.
You are a bit touchy when it comes to negative ratings I noticed, but you could have fooled me.

Maybe 12" can compile a list.

You're doing yourself a disservice, Cala. There's no point in looking at these ratings as discrete numbers in absolute terms. To have a realistic idea of the true frequency of occurrences of an event, we only care about looking at ratings in percentage terms. The numbers on their own are meaningless. So K-Ket is at a measly 28.4%. You, Cala-cupcake, are at a fairly respectable 42.2%.

However in light of the fact that you both have thousands of posts to both of your names, and I have a mere 325 total posts to mine; I think it's safe to assume that at some point before Christmas of this year I will fairly effortlessly reach 99%, and I will leave both of you in a trail of my glittering dust. Because I have only 325 posts or whatever so far, it will be much easier and much quicker for me to hit the coveted 99% spot, and it will be hard for you to ever catch up.

Hard - but never impossible.

I am closing in, KS! :thumb:

Kouj4zo.png

I'm too bored to keep typing about Usher but I don't really want to leave this hanging, so I'm just gonna do this one final wrap-up post on this subject.

Basically what happened after all of that other stuff is that then after a couple of days Usher gave a press conference, and he literally said "I did not have sex with Lakwonda, or at any point expose her to my herpes. However if I did have sex with Lakwonda, and even though she is not my type, I only exposed her to my herpes if I exposed her to my herpes by accident."

Don't know about Lakwonda, but I would not be into Usher's accidental herpes any more than I would be accidentally into his music.

You're doing yourself a disservice, Cala. There's no point in looking at these ratings as discrete numbers in absolute terms. To have a realistic idea of the true frequency of occurrences of an event, we only care about looking at ratings in percentage terms. The numbers on their own are meaningless. So K-Ket is at a measly 28.4%. You, Cala-cupcake, are at a fairly respectable 42.2%.

However in light of the fact that you both have thousands of posts to both of your names, and I have a mere 325 total posts to mine; I think it's safe to assume that at some point before Christmas of this year I will fairly effortlessly reach 99%, and I will leave both of you in a trail of my glittering dust. Because I have only 325 posts or whatever so far, it will be much easier and much quicker for me to hit the coveted 99% spot, and it will be hard for you to ever catch up.

Hard - but never impossible.

I know! You're like the best of the worst - good at being bad. I am just really shooting for "the most" but yeah, you're like luxury chocolate and I'm like eating sugar out of the bowl.

Naming a few of your shitty alts is hardly "compiling a list". Funny how you try and turn this around. You have a need to f*** around and post and harass under dozens of different user names, but of course I'm the one trying to "fill a need" when calling you out on it. Talk about self awareness. Also funny how you waffle on about your ratings as if anyone cares and even post a f***ing screen shot of your ratings and then "diagnose" rifke with NPD. Dumbass.
too true! too true!

12" is so smart!

why do you have so many?!?! :O

no wait... i think the question should be.... why does Ketamine_Sun have so many, when shes clearly the best poster here?!

because I am loved by many ! :lbf:;) I will go down in a blaze of rating wars ! My most unmemorable were with C-Low and.... 12 '' ( with whom I believe we have an understanding now when it comes to differing opinions, I mean, we just leave each other alone) Biebs and most recently with 'Will Let you Know' who gave me close to 200 negative ratings in a row ! wow! I thought, he really is devoted to me ! :love::rolleyes:.

but to counter that I have more positive ratings given to me by posters that have incredibly good taste and judgment ! And I thank you all... from the heart of my bottom ! :)

no ! I'm only gonna give you positive ratings from now on ! I'll show you ! :mad::lbf:
I'll go back and delete my negatives on you!
You mean 12" used to give you negatives, too? lol He gave Quando one once when he was giving them to me and said it was an accident because he was just scrolling and marking "troll" "troll" "troll." So he marked Quando troll! :eek: :thumb:

I'm too bored to keep typing about Usher but I don't really want to leave this hanging, so I'm just gonna do this one final wrap-up post on this subject.

Basically what happened after all of that other stuff is that then after a couple of days Usher gave a press conference, and he literally said "I did not have sex with Lakwonda, or at any point expose her to my herpes. However if I did have sex with Lakwonda, and even though she is not my type, I only exposed her to my herpes if I exposed her to my herpes by accident."

Don't know about Lakwonda, but I would not be into Usher's accidental herpes any more than I would be accidentally into his music.

I've always thought Usher was boring. The only one I sort of remember was that one with Lil John. Okay! What?! :fire::fire::fire:

You mean 12" used to give you negatives, too? lol He gave Quando one once when he was giving them to me and said it was an accident because he was just scrolling and marking "troll" "troll" "troll." So he marked Quando troll! :eek: :thumb:

'I'll go back and delete my negatives on you!' no don't,please :pray: I wanna be number one in all things good and bad ! keeps me... balanced ! :D

I've made plenty of accidents in those rating wars, first one being... why did I bother in the first place? childishness, I'm guilty.

interacting with people through posts is still very weird to me. And for some reason I feel even though we don't agree
with much, I think that maybe in person we would maybe get along actually.

now, let's get back to hating ! :D:lbf:;)

0c14e78beb31d76910e80476f2e74c00--birds-of-a-feather-gold-chains.jpg

What do you think of this Mad Max meets Elton John look? That chain hanging off the front of the glasses doesn't really work for me being neither functional nor stylish but I guess it's a good way to indulge in some conspicuous consumption. I guess if you were accelerating too fast your glasses could fly backwards instead of falling forwards. Or maybe the chain is so you can whip them around and hit someone with the spikes?

It could be very well he did mark me troll by accident when he was rating your posts Calamine. But I don't mind.
On the other hand I remember a post of mine he did rate troll and I understood why he did that.
You can crtisise him but not of being inconsistent.
He was very direct, honest and open about it. At least to me.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom