Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

We chatted up Sonic Youth’s Kim Gordon about her upcoming Yoko Ono tribute concert

imrs.php

Can you tell us anything about what you’ll be performing at her tribute concert?

I was asked to perform three of her instructional pieces from “Grapefruit.” I chose “Voice Piece for Soprano,” “Overtone Piece” and “Collecting Piece.” We actually did “Voice Piece for Soprano” on our record “Goodbye 20th Century” — we did it as a scream piece. The directions are, “Scream against the wind, against the wall, against the sky.” The directions for “Overtone Piece” are to “make music only with overtones.” For “Collecting Piece,” you are supposed to collect things you’ve heard over the week and repeat them back in different orders.

another terror attack in London

LONDON — Britain was hit by a terrorist attack on Friday morning, when a crude device exploded on a crowded London Underground train, injuring commuters, sowing panic, disrupting service and drawing a heavy response from armed police officers and emergency workers.

The device exploded at 8:20 a.m. on a District Line train leaving the Parsons Green station in Southwest London.

“This was a detonation of an improvised explosive device,” Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley of the Metropolitan Police, a top counterterrorism official, said at a news conference. He urged anyone who had seen what happened, or had taken photos or videos of the bombing, to come forward.

The authorities immediately beefed up security around the transit system, as hundreds of police officers and detectives combed the scene for clues.

At least 22 people were hospitalized, several of whom had apparently been injured as panicked commuters fled. None had life-threatening injuries, and hospital officials described the victims as “walking wounded.”

“The train was packed, and I was down the other side of the carriage standing up, looking at my phone and then I heard a big boom and felt this heat on my face,” said Natalie Belford, 42, a hairdresser and beautician who was on the train. “I ran for my life, but there was no way out. The doors were full of people and the carriage was too packed to move down.”

A photo widely circulated on social media showed a white bucket inside a bag, with wires and flames coming out of it.

https://twitter.com/sylvainpennec/status/908608756430393344

HEY BRUMMERS MCSCRUMMERS!

Y'ALRIGHT IN BRUM, all of yous wit da collective this week?" Esp after that twathead got apparently arrested with a knife, outside New Street Station this morn...??!

I basically just wanna know about Shaz.

I wanna know about you too, McScrummers. But you'll always be ok, kid.

I basically just wanna know 'bout Shazzy, today. You OK, gurl?

Let the hum buggers do their hum buggin', let the corn ballers do their corn ballin',
Let the rootie toots do their rootie tootin', let the flim flammers do their flim flammin',
Let the gum flappers do their gum flappin', let the tommy rotts do their tommy rottin',
Let the tarra diddlers do their tarra diddlin', and let the scoop-de-boops do their scoop-de-boopin'.
It's cool. It's who they are. It's what they do.
Just remember The Wild Turkey is gonna do my thing to.
Ya know, stuff like tantalizingly analyzing with a funky perspective, sending tender energy to the environment,
and oh yeah,... Turkey Steppin'!

Let the hum buggers do their hum buggin', let the corn ballers do their corn ballin',
Let the rootie toots do their rootie tootin', let the flim flammers do their flim flammin',
Let the gum flappers do their gum flappin', let the tommy rotts do their tommy rottin',
Let the tarra diddlers do their tarra diddlin', and let the scoop-de-boops do their scoop-de-boopin'.
It's cool. It's who they are. It's what they do.
Just remember The Wild Turkey is gonna do my thing to.
Ya know, stuff like tantalizingly analyzing with a funky perspective, sending tender energy to the environment,
and oh yeah,... Turkey Steppin'!
this is great! you sure are a talented turkey!

you got me all figured out, c-low! *woe* how can i pull the wool over anyones eyes now... :(
those are some advanced internet personality analysis skills you got there, little lady!

Don't be sad Cala-lily, if all the ratings of your alts Judge Judy, Dr Phil, Truth, Taco Tuesday, Advice Animals, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, Björn Gustafsson, Shillary etc were counted, too, you'd win the unpopular vote by a landslide!

you got me all figured out, c-low! *woe* how can i pull the wool over anyones eyes now... :(
those are some advanced internet personality analysis skills you got there, little lady!

It's obviously true. Other people exist only as an extension of yourself. Anyone reading your posts from that perspective would find so much to back it up. You're this special person trapped in a world of ordinaries. It's all pretty standard stuff. You're about as complex as "Character A who has three hobbies." One of your hobbies is signing in here and marking "troll" "troll" "troll" "troll."
And eventually I will have the most negative ratings because some lard ass in Canada doesn't like me. lol :thumb:

Don't be sad Cala-lily, if all the ratings of your alts Judge Judy, Dr Phil, Truth, Taco Tuesday, Advice Animals, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, Björn Gustafsson, Shillary etc were counted, too, you'd win the unpopular vote by a landslide!

I don't expect an answer here, but for your own self awareness I would suggest you look into what need you are trying to fill when you compile a list like this.

Naming a few of your shitty alts is hardly "compiling a list". Funny how you try and turn this around. You have a need to f*** around and post and harass under dozens of different user names, but of course I'm the one trying to "fill a need" when calling you out on it. Talk about self awareness. Also funny how you waffle on about your ratings as if anyone cares and even post a f***ing screen shot of your ratings and then "diagnose" rifke with NPD. Dumbass.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom