Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

If you’re going to be an arsehole to some posters, at least be a smart arsehole.

After page after page after page after page of your pathological, attention seeking Nazi chum talking about himself you think it’s a really clever point to make that rifke and I are “talking about ourselves incessantly” and two redundant peas in a pod. You’re really not very bright.
It is the view of everyone at Solo that you and Rifke leaves this forum for good. We voted and everyone agreed.

Leave your flip flops at the exit.

Have a shitload of things to do this month. New internet provider so I will be offline until July.

Have to sound proof the car and clean my digs out. I am moving house and then go on holiday for a month.

I guess I am saying farewell to Solo too cause I am too old for this shit.

Buh bye!

Hate-speech, glorification of Nazi Germany, blatant racism, blatant homophobia etc are not "opinions". Nor are they funny, or "banter". These things are punishable by law.

Your constant normalising of this vile troll makes me wonder if you actually have a moral compass.

But I am not the one normalizing it.
Punishable by law? He has to be reported first and indicted.
I am not a jurisdictional expert but chances are everybody will advise you not to do it.
For many reasons.
But if you do, you might as well report this site for allowing it.
But they do have rules and the TOS and they have a defense based on that. I'd say, a strong defense.
You know very well I object to almost all his opinions.
My moral compass is probably not always leading me into the right direction.
Roughly speaken, I don't want to do anything to anyone other which I don't want them doing to me.
But if they do, I have to consider the dilemma.

And possibly do the same thing to them which reduces my so-called moral compass to a failing instrument.
Or only applied when it suits me.
It's all very well to adjust a set of morals on to other people but it is so much harder to do the sane for oneself.

I do like your views and opinions because they are honest, open, and you are not afraid to show any vulnerability and I believe they are sincere.
It's the same with Rifke and because of that you get a lot of hostility.
Cheers 12 inch :thumb:

Have a shitload of things to do this month. New internet provider so I will be offline until July.

Have to sound proof the car and clean my digs out. I am moving house and then go on holiday for a month.

I guess I am saying farewell to Solo too cause I am too old for this shit.

Buh bye!

See you tomorrow! :)
Make a funny new guestname! :rolleyes:

It is the view of everyone at Solo that you and Rifke leaves this forum for good. We voted and everyone agreed.

Leave your flip flops at the exit.

It's not Urbie and you know it. :thumb:

If you’re going to be an arsehole to some posters, at least be a smart arsehole.

After page after page after page after page of your pathological, attention seeking Nazi chum talking about himself you think it’s a really clever point to make that rifke and I are “talking about ourselves incessantly” and two redundant peas in a pod. You’re really not very bright.
I'm pretty stupid but fortunately I only have to be brighter than you.
standards.png

Loving the hissy fits Urban is throwing on a daily basis now.

Lately he has left this place more often than I’ve had hot dinners.

thought that was pretty obvious. kinda made me wonder where gerrits been all this time....

It makes no difference. Comedian, obnoxious c***, troll, whatever.
As I said, I know someone who has been named just the same and a whole lot of other names too.
The only difference, THAT guy made very good music and is interesting as an artist and a person.

I was here but due to a suddenly occurring problem with my eyesight, the retina of my left eye decided to leave me, I needed urgent eye surgery which I had. Operation succeeded but I now have a gasbubble in my eye to attach the retina again. For approximately 7 weeks it will be there and that bubble is irritating.
Until now it seems to be working out fine but you never know.
I am glad I can still read and post!
Cheers Rifke :thumb:

so when he lied and told everyone here he had cancer and was about to kill himself--"moments away", in fact--that was just him "having an opinion"?
It made you cry. You called a suicide help hotline.

It makes no difference. Comedian, obnoxious c***, troll, whatever.
As I said, I know someone who has been named just the same and a whole lot of other names too.
The only difference, THAT guy made very good music and is interesting as an artist and a person.

I was here but due to a suddenly occurring problem with my eyesight, the retina of my left eye decided to leave me, I needed urgent eye surgery which I had. Operation succeeded but I now have a gasbubble in my eye to attach the retina again. For approximately 7 weeks it will be there and that bubble is irritating.
Until now it seems to be working out fine but you never know.
I am glad I can still read and post!
Cheers Rifke :thumb:

I hope your eye is healed very soon. That sounds scary and I am glad you have access to good medical care.

I hope your eye is healed very soon. That sounds scary and I am glad you have access to good medical care.

Thanks Calamine, much appreciated. I am optimistic!
The hospital I went to is big and you wouldn't believe how many patients were there.
My operation was done at a place where they have a lot of knowledge and experience and my wasn't exactly a routine one, but done many times. There are always risks cause they can't predict for sure how the living material will react but so far so good!

I am thankful I have access to good medical care.
You only start to realize when you really need it.
As in the US there are many discussions about the costs of good medical care and the fear of politicians it becomes unpayable unless taxes are raised. Or the insurance money you have to pay going skyhigh.
At the same time I noticed the health industry and hospitals invested a lot and many people have a good, wellpayed job.

With my European eyes (sic!) I didn't understand the strong objections against Obamacare in the US.
But I am not judging it due to my lack of knowledge about the system there.

I got the impression healthcare is absolutely state of the art and second to none in the US but that it is almost inaccessible for many people who don't have the money to pay for it, and even if you are considered to be a part of the middle-class the costs are so high people would have to sell their houses and cars to pay the bill.
Cheers Calamine :thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom