Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Watching the first semi final in the ice hockey world cup between Russia and Canada and the Canada team have a very interesting player with a very cool surname for the back of a shirt.

images

The other semi final is tonight and it is the mother of all hate games between Sweden and Finland.

You should write your perspective on it. People who never heard of her will be writing books acting like experts. Anyone can self-publish an e-book and you might make some real American dollars and even meet Oprah.
She'll only get me hooked on her mac and cheese diet.

How is is it possible that a swedish proxy is faster than a regular connection?

I mean, I know I am in Sweden but normally any proxy will slow down your connection.

A really good article on child psychopaths and there rehabilitation. They've been on a nice streak lately along with the my family's slave piece. Some good stuff going on over their

I like the last one. Often heard on english tv and in english tv shows and films.

I sort of prefer the spoken english to the correct one and with school english you get nowhere over there. The language of the street is what you need unless you are over there working in some office and even then the street version might be of more use.

How is is it possible that a swedish proxy is faster than a regular connection?

I mean, I know I am in Sweden but normally any proxy will slow down your connection.
Got the answer. It was a VPN by a isp provider that are known for their fast connections. Have no idea how I managed to use their service but it seems to have been a one off thing sadly.

Maybe I should switch to that isp?

Anyone else been messing with the DNS and proxies and vpn's to get a much faster internet speed?

Did that a few weeks back and I am trying it again. Using another isp server can do miracles for your internet speed. There are even private companies and university servers you can use.

Google server is popular but then you have the issue with them logging everything and there are of course alternatives that don't do that.

When did crystal geezer return to Solo, just saw a post from her in another thread.

Canada are back in the game, 1-2 in the 3rd period.

Bradford have a player by the surname of Vincelot not Lancelot.

Millwall-Bradford at Wembley now for a place in the Championship. Still goalless in the second half. I love these Wembley play off finals but it must be hell for the fans.

Stuart McCall, the current Bradford manager, what a legend. I still remember many years ago when he celebrated all drunk on a car after winning promotion in Scotland.

Stu-McCall.gif

Anyone else been messing with the DNS and proxies and vpn's to get a much faster internet speed?

Did that a few weeks back and I am trying it again. Using another isp server can do miracles for your internet speed. There are even private companies and university servers you can use.

Google server is popular but then you have the issue with them logging everything and there are of course alternatives that don't do that.

When did crystal geezer return to Solo, just saw a post from her in another thread.

Canada are back in the game, 1-2 in the 3rd period.
Even if you like me have a very fast connection the respond time can be very much faster if you play with these things.

PING!

Stuart McCall, the current Bradford manager, what a legend. I still remember many years ago when he celebrated all drunk on a car after winning promotion in Scotland.

Stu-McCall.gif
Hang on now, that happened when he won promotion with Bradford not up in Scotland like someone stated online.
Never trust info online, have faith in your own knowledge.

CANADA ARE IN THE FINAL AFTER BEING 2-0 DOWN THEY CAME BACK TO WIN 4-2.

A MORRISSEY IN A ICE HOCKEY WORLD CUP FINAL TOMORROW.

images

Millwall score in the 86th minute and only a miracle can save Stuart McCall's side now.

Millwall fans really look scary, they are gonna f*** up the place tonight.

Millwall fans storm the pitch at Wembley after securing promotion to the Championship beating Bradford in the play off final.

A really good article on child psychopaths and there rehabilitation. They've been on a nice streak lately along with the my family's slave piece. Some good stuff going on over their

Shocking article "My family's slave". It's a typical case of a relationship of power moved by inmigrants to the new land. That's what I was talking about in another post regarding the existence of two set of rules in the same territory.

The main problem with immigration is the lack of real integration. Many times the culture they want to preserve (wich we must respect in their own land) holds values opposed to the values that are the basis of the constitutional law of the new country.

Personal freedom, gender equality, non sexual orientation discrimination, religious freedom, those are democratic western values which can never be given up because they are the basis of constitutional rights, that is, the basis of the society.

If governments don't protect those values and make them extensive to all and each one of the human beings who inhabit the country, no matter where they come from, they are violating the law and undermining the validity of those values in the whole society. Sometimes victims must be protected from their own families, from their religious leaders or from the subcultures of immigrants.

The big problem exists when the receiving country just don't care about immigrant people. These are used as cheap labour force and abandoned to their fate in territorial or social ghettos until terrible situations like the one contemplated in that article come to the light.

Talking about immigration and its consequences, here in Argentina millions of European immigrants came during the last century bringing with them their serious social problems and conflicts to this new land, which a century ago was the 7th world's economy. Nobody here said they had no right to come because they were in need: hungry, frightened, poor and terrified. The idea was: if there's a need there's a right. I think it's the right thing to help refugees from war and hungry, maybe because I descend from immigrants who where in that situation. Some of them came, ate and left with full stomachs talking very bad things about this place. Most part of them remained and shared the rainy days of this land, that still last.

I think my country -my only country- deserves much better consideration from Europe, not only being spotted as the den of Nazis. In fact, rich and powerful nazis fled to the north of America, where they were hired by the same multinational companies that funded Hitler's campaign. Propaganda still veils truth.

Last edited:
CANADA ARE IN THE FINAL AFTER BEING 2-0 DOWN THEY CAME BACK TO WIN 4-2.

A MORRISSEY IN A ICE HOCKEY WORLD CUP FINAL TOMORROW.

images

So Morrissey, I mean Canada, will play Sweden in the 2017 World Cup Final on Sunday evening as Sweden beat arch rivals Finland 4-1 in the other semi.

I feel like Poppy, kids and property ladder and all those adult life bonus points could not interest me any less.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom