Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

What class the swedish state tv had back in the 80's recording and airing the Cocteau Twins gig at a restaurang in Örebro at the heart of Sweden.

Orwell was wrong, 1984 was a year of pleasures.

as far as i know, you dont need to do anything as long as the precocial birds are healthy and the mother duck is around. there were cases of swans or ducks walking on highways or busy streets. in this case you immediately call the police (here in germany they are responsible for animal safety too) and maybe, if it's safe, make the drivers aware of the birds. i can understand that you were worried, but in this situation you probably only could have waited and watched out for the ducklings with the smartphone ready. often we dont have this time, then we have to deal with our worries. if you have a local environmental group, you can write them about your observation and send some pictures. they might use this information when dealing with the city council, e.g. in their effort to lower the speed limit in certain areas. i guess there are also children playing in this park. they might be in danger too.

in the second vid the interviewed pensioner accompanied the swans for two hours and led them into his garden, i think he lured them with bread or chinese chews and they followed instinctively. i often carry one of those yellow security bicycle jackets with me in case i have to enter the street like the policeman does in the first vid

hahah oh lanterns, you are such a good citizen! of course you carry a yellow security jacket with you! :p
well the thing is i usually dont even carry a phone with me, and i didnt have one the other day, and as well, i was running late for work. of course, if i thought the ducklings were in grave danger i would have just been late, as that is something i would expect my boss to understand. it is quite common to see ducks down town here because we have lots of green spaces, but i've never seen a mama with her little ones. i dont know what she could have been thinking, taking them down there. i just hope that she was smart enough to know not to step into the street with them. it sure was cute seeing them, in any case.

ive watched even more heart-rending videos of rescued ducks, and in one it was said that one can call the police or fire brigade even though the animals havent run on the street yet, because they are not only endangering their own lives but also the traffic. you could even say that you cannot see a mother duck and that the little ducklings look helpless and disoriented

awww so cute to see people helping out those little duckies! <3

Soundgarden was never grunge, they were heavy metal dudes that missed a few keys. One song is not enough to save your life and beyond 50 anyone will notice life is like a football side 3-0 down late in the game and the entire crowd is booing.

I am jealous.

"they were heavy metal dudes that missed a few keys".

Well, I guess less means more, in this case, or maybe in any case.
500 songs isn't even enough to save your life, we're all gonna die anyway so why bother?

"life is like a football side 3-0 down late in the game and the entire crowd is booing.

I am jealous.[/QUOTE]"

The game isn't over until it's over.
Stranger things have happened then a team winning 4 against 3 after being 3-0 down late in the game.
And to silence the booing crowd is a great way to say: f*** you!
Jealous is okay.
There is a time for everything in life. :rock:

Sweden drops rape investigation against Julian Assange
World News 4 hours ago
The seven-year rape investigation against the founder of Wikileaks has been dropped. Assange has lived in London's Ecuadorean embassy for the past five years.

DALacK3V0AA-TPX.jpg

This is interesting. There were rumors he was dead. Let me be the first to suggest that the Julian Assange who will give a speech is an impostor, possibly a clone. But does this mean he is now a free man? If I were him I'd be pretty worried about some government doing a JFK/Princess Diana. They wouldn't even know who to blame or investigate first.
"The main concern expressed by Mr Assange and his supporters is that once extradited to Sweden, he would be in danger of being sent to the US, where he fears he could face the death penalty.

Many of Wikileaks' most prominent revelations came from massive releases of classified US military documents on the Afghan and Iraq wars, in July and October 2010. In April 2010, the site released footage showing US soldiers shooting dead 18 civilians from a helicopter in Iraq.

"they were heavy metal dudes that missed a few keys".

Well, I guess less means more, in this case, or maybe in any case.
500 songs isn't even enough to save your life, we're all gonna die anyway so why bother?

"life is like a football side 3-0 down late in the game and the entire crowd is booing.

I am jealous.
"

The game isn't over until it's over.
Stranger things have happened then a team winning 4 against 3 after being 3-0 down late in the game.
And to silence the booing crowd is a great way to say: f*** you!
Jealous is okay.
There is a time for everything in life. :rock:[/QUOTE]
I am jealous of him being dead, that is a far better thing than being alive.

That band was bad from start to finish except for one song that I thought about posting in these last weeks as some sort of answer to any post by Ketamine Sun. The song "black hole sun" was a theme song for a number of summers in the 90's and everyone that liked them here in Sweden were heavy metal people.

Sweden drops rape investigation against Julian Assange
World News 4 hours ago
The seven-year rape investigation against the founder of Wikileaks has been dropped. Assange has lived in London's Ecuadorean embassy for the past five years.

DALacK3V0AA-TPX.jpg

This is interesting. There were rumors he was dead. Let me be the first to suggest that the Julian Assange who will give a speech is an impostor, possibly a clone. But does this mean he is now a free man? If I were him I'd be pretty worried about some government doing a JFK/Princess Diana. They wouldn't even know who to blame or investigate first.
"The main concern expressed by Mr Assange and his supporters is that once extradited to Sweden, he would be in danger of being sent to the US, where he fears he could face the death penalty.

Many of Wikileaks' most prominent revelations came from massive releases of classified US military documents on the Afghan and Iraq wars, in July and October 2010. In April 2010, the site released footage showing US soldiers shooting dead 18 civilians from a helicopter in Iraq.
The feminist news reporter was so upset about this she almost cried.

Those two women were agents. Not smart to send two when all it takes to get a man in bed is one.

Heavy metal people hated Nirvana and turned to Soundgarden. The only grunge Soundgarden had was behind the toilet.

So the biggest and weirdest crime story has hit the courts here in Sweden. A 40 something woman is accused of first making sure her then husband drowned and then she ordered her migrant afghan boyfriend to kill both her parents but he only managed to kill the dad.

She had a life insurance on the husband that drowned and thought by killing her parents she would inherit all. Now comes the creepy part.

In 2006 I was in contact with her online and on the phone. We had agreed to meet when suddenly I was struck with neck ache and carousel dizzyness. I could not watch a computer screen or a tv and even complained about it during a brief time spent in the old Solo chatroom. This thing lasted for 3 weeks and now it is back but not as bad as in 2006 which reminded me of all this.

If her life and court case does not become a film I will be surprised.

Everything you need to know about the Swedish murder case that's stranger than fiction

https://www.thelocal.se/20170428/ev...edish-murder-case-thats-stranger-than-fiction

Suicide and suicide attempts are one of those topics that everyone and his dog seem to have a view on but only the ones that have tried to end their own life can know anything about it and I tried to off myself twice.

So the biggest and weirdest crime story has hit the courts here in Sweden. A 40 something woman is accused of first making sure her then husband drowned and then she ordered her migrant afghan boyfriend to kill both her parents but he only managed to kill the dad.

She had a life insurance on the husband that drowned and thought by killing her parents she would inherit all. Now comes the creepy part.

In 2006 I was in contact with her online and on the phone. We had agreed to meet when suddenly I was struck with neck ache and carousel dizzyness. I could not watch a computer screen or a tv and even complained about it during a brief time spent in the old Solo chatroom. This thing lasted for 3 weeks and now it is back but not as bad as in 2006 which reminded me of all this.

If her life and court case does not become a film I will be surprised.

Everything you need to know about the Swedish murder case that's stranger than fiction

https://www.thelocal.se/20170428/ev...edish-murder-case-thats-stranger-than-fiction

You should write your perspective on it. People who never heard of her will be writing books acting like experts. Anyone can self-publish an e-book and you might make some real American dollars and even meet Oprah.

Suicide and suicide attempts are one of those topics that everyone and his dog seem to have a view on but only the ones that have tried to end their own life can know anything about it and I tried to off myself twice.

There's a taboo with suicide talkings. People don't know what to say and how to react when someone talks about it because they are afraid of producing more damage. I don't know why you thought your life was worthless, but if you can help someone in any way, no matter who, when or where, your life must be preserved. Even if the only reason for doing that is not damaging others.

America is heading towards another civil war.

If us american currency loses part of its value, that is good news for some businnessmen because the economy earns competitivity. They will do what they have to do. A civil war is extreme.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom