Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Kristen is a swedish male name for christian but the feminine spelling meant stupid ass americans started to name their daughters a male name.

LOL

Eat your corn!

They can use the name as they like, because they don't live in Sweden. Besides, the change of gender in the use of names is very common.
In Spanish speaking countries a lot of men have the name María (Mary), like "José María", "Carlos María". The same happens with the name René (reborn), in some places it is used for women, instead of Renée which is generally used as the feminine in French.
If you think about it twice, there shouldn't exist feminine and masculine names. That's sexist. It limits personal freedom.

Pagan country and christianity came long after and nicked all celebrations and destroyed all original temples hence the norway church arsons.

Kristen has nothing in common with hebrew at all and you know it but you are one of (((THEM)))

Yes, I know about the church burnings and Varg Vikernes. That's why I thought it was a strange name to claim as Swedish.
What is the meaning of the name Kristen according to you and how did it originate in Sweden?

Yes, I know about the church burnings and Varg Vikernes. That's why I thought it was a strange name to claim as Swedish.
What is the meaning of the name Kristen according to you and how did it originate in Sweden?
Nordic male name used by swedes that ended up in USA who named their daughters Kristen which is swedish for christian.

Varg Vikernes is our leader and the war starts soon in France where he lives!

Operation Gotham Shield is under way in NYC right now. Authorities are training on a possible large scale attack that may involve radioactive materials.

The day before the Stockholm attack swedish authorities also trained for a possible attack.

Shawn Barber, a pole vault world champion and a Canadian Olympian, came out as gay in a post to Facebook on Monday morning.

"It's the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. "

Sounds like Donald Trump's presidency.

"I lie a lot. It can be really helpful". Morrissey in His Own Words. :)
So, in fact he was being honest and not lying at all but speaking the truth.
Or he lied about he was lying, meaning he speaks the truth. That he is lying.
Is it even possible to say you lie ALWAYS and if it is, is it true? Well it least once, at the moment you were saying it. :confused:
All semantics, I know.

Just found out my colleague/friend betrayed my confidence. Nothing serious. But still. :(

That sucks.
Did you ask him or her about why he or she did it?
Anyway, by stating "nothing serious" it suggest a bit you were not that surprised and maybe, in a way expecting it more or less. Maybe not from the person it is about but in general, from people.
I can understand that.
But still, indeed.
I hope you are okay.

"I lie a lot. It can be really helpful". Morrissey in His Own Words. :)
So, in fact he was being honest and not lying at all but speaking the truth.
Or he lied about he was lying, meaning he speaks the truth. That he is lying.
Is it even possible to say you lie ALWAYS and if it is, is it true? Well it least once, at the moment you were saying it. :confused:
All semantics, I know.

The name Morrissey comes from Hebrew and was originally written " שַׁקרָן."

The name Morrissey comes from Hebrew and was originally written " שַׁקרָן."

Interesting.
1. What does the name mean when you translate it from Hebrew into English? Or was it an existing name of a person?
2. In case it is just a name, and descends from an Irish familyname, what has it got to do with lying or truth?

Interesting.
1. What does the name mean when you translate it from Hebrew into English? Or was it an existing name of a person?
2. In case it is just a name, and descends from an Irish familyname, what has it got to do with lying or truth?

translation it means 'fibber' or 'liar'.

'CH: Have you told many fibs today?

M:

I lie a lot - it's really useful
- but everything I've said today has been the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help me... er... Trevor...

Interview by Chris Heath, Star Hits (1987)

translation it means 'fibber' or 'liar'.

'CH: Have you told many fibs today?

M:

I lie a lot - it's really useful
- but everything I've said today has been the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help me... er... Trevor...

Interview by Chris Heath, Star Hits (1987)

Ha, you ARE kidding me! Not? As I know nothing about Hebrew language!
And who is Trevor Clever? :confused:
It reminds me of a line in a song by Ian Dury.
"Knock me down with a feather, clever Trevor". :D

Ha, you ARE kidding me! Not? As I know nothing about Hebrew language!
And who is Trevor Clever? :confused:
It reminds me of a line in a song by Ian Dury.
"Knock me down with a feather, clever Trevor". :D

I kid you not.

It's about as trevor as 'mozzaleum', which is quite 'trevor' ;)

I kid you not.

It's about as trevor as 'mozzaleum', which is quite 'trevor' ;)

But that is disasterous. :eek:
The name Morrissey meaning liar predicting him being honest about it that he is.
I foresee another bunch of conspiracy theories based on this coincidental "alternative fact".
And there are too many already to even begin questioning them. Sigh.
I am not going to put anymore energy in it by doing any research as such.
Ignorance IS bliss.
I trust on you Ketamine Sun! thanks. :o

I was just told by a reliable source that Berkeley will become a war zone in a few days and that many people have been classified as terrorists and won't see freedom in a very long time as Trump will clamp down on the student lead terrorist network there.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom